Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

1. #1 SP

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

I’ve played this before.
    Strapped gang members guard the doors. I’m unarmed. I wear a mask. I wear a pig mask.
    It feels familiar. I hit the first guy with my bear hands, and then I’m prompted to execute him, and his body explodes in a fountain of blood. I’m told to pick up a hammer and I instinctively threw it at another gang member’s head, and then I’m prompted to pick up a shotgun. In another room, a prostitute is giving the gang leader a blowjob. That’s when I shoot the guy. Then I shoot his guards. There’s blood everywhere.
    But the game isn’t over. The game doesn’t want to be over.
    The prostitute is crawling away. The game tells me to do something terrible.
    “Cut!”
    Nothing was real. It’s all artificial. The in game prompts were coming from a movie director. This was a movie set in the world of the first Hotline Miami, and the fiction in the world full of white jacket gangs and hyperviolence is even more violent.
    Attached Images Attached Images hotline-miami-wrong-number-screen-4.png hotline-miami-wrong-number-screen-2.png hotline-miami-wrong-number-screen-3.png

2. #2 SP

3. #3 SP
    Nu m-am putut abtine sa nu fac un wallpaper
    Attached Images Attached Images untitled.jpg

4. #4 SP

5. #5 SP
    Trei piese din joc:

6. #6 SP

7. #7 SP

In my veins!

8. #8 SP

Do You Like Hurting Other People Creating Levels?

The twistedly lovable fans of Hotline Miami who enjoy brutally smashing in the skulls of strangers will be pleased to know that developer Dennaton Games has unveiled a level editor for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number. With the new level editor, fans will be able to meticulously design their own soul-crushing levels to die over and over again in and share with other cold-blooded strangers on the Internet.

Fans with a talent for designing potential murder scenes will be able to create a floor plan and place items within including furnishings, fashionable décor, weapons, and unforgiving enemies armed with whatever instrument of death you choose.

Playable at E3 2014 by appointment only, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number will launch later this year on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is more of the blistering combat and unmistakable visual style millions of fans around the world have grown to love – all wrapped in a powerfully intense soundtrack that will once again push you to the limit, questioning your own thirst for blood.

"After intense negotiations Dennaton Games has agreed to let me create a level called Fork Parker's Mansion of Pain using the new Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number level editor," said Devolver Digital CFO Fork Parker. "One room is just seven dogs and a dude with an Uzi. Good luck, nerds."

For more information about Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, Dennaton Games or publisher Devolver Digital, please visit devolverdigital.com

9. #9 SP
    vedeti ca este disponibil pe us store si nu e scump deloc

10. #10 SP
    Ala este primul joc. Hotline Miami 2 nu are inca data de lansare.

11. #11 SP
    Primul joc a fost endless fun.Am vazut si filmul Drive.

Abia astept sa se lanseze Wrong Number.

BTW Cine a avut Hotline Miami prin PS+, la "cumpararea" jocului de PS4 (adica gratis) licenta PS+ se transforma in unul full.

Dupa ce am luat jocul de PS4, mi-a deblocat si versiunea de PS3/PSV.

12. #12 SP
    In Rusia s-a lansat deja!

13. #13 SP
    Hotline Miami 2 is set to grace Payday 2 later this month, thanks to a collaborative deal inked out between Dennaton Games and Overkill Software. The studios today announced that the heist-themed cooperative multiplayer shooter Payday 2 will be set to get a Hotline Miami DLC update.

14. #14 SP
    Dennaton has responded to the Australian Classification Board’s decision to refuse classification to Hotline Miami 2, and even shared the opening scene the board has alluded to, but has also decided not to dispute the decision.

15. #15 SP
    Hype ? Pe twitter au anuntat ca intra in ultimele 2 faze de development.

16. #16 SP
    Data de lansare: 10 martie.

https://twitter.com/HotlineMiami/sta...30363258580992
    Attached Images Attached Images ibuqnr3v8gxdc7.gif

17. #17 SP
    Hype hype hype!!!

18. #18 SP

19. #19 SP
    Attached Images Attached Images screen-shot-2015-03-10-15.37.23.png

20. #20 SP
    Perfection.... soundtrack-ul chiar mai bun ca in primul.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast