Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: Haven

1. #1 SP

Haven

Haven, dezvoltat de creatorii Furi, se lanseaza pe 3 decembrie. Pare jocul ideal de jucat cu prietena intr-un weekend lenes.
    When I was working on AAA games, I played pretty much every blockbuster to know the market, the competition. But between a game of Call of Duty and Assassin’s Creed, I needed a pause, and I used to play 30 minutes of Flower. I remember this time fondly. This game helped me relax between two overwhelming experiences.

That feeling was at the core of what I wanted to make with Haven: a game that feels like a gentle breeze. A game that lets you relax. A game that’s like holding hands on a nice outdoor walk. One way to achieve that was of course with Haven’s concept: the love story of a couple trying to stay together. A couple gliding over tall grass on a deserted planet.

But that relaxing feeling doesn’t come only from the game setting. All the game design around it has to make the experience smooth and chill. I wanted a game that felt light. Lighter than most modern big games that ask you to remember so many things.
    Attached Images Attached Images haven-20demo-20the-20game-20festival-20-20peppewy.jpg

2. #2 SP
    Metacritic:
    - 66 - PS5
    - 74 - XSX
    - xx - XONE
    - 79 - PC
    OpenCritic:
    Recenzii video:

3. #3 SP
    How the Developers of 'Haven' Tried to Make Video Game Sex Seem Normal

A 20-something couple is probably having sex all the time, even if they're blasting around in space. 'Haven' embraces this.

Plenty of games depict romantic relationships, but many don't know what to do with the sex part, and so they avoid it. Haven, on the other hand, never stops talking about sex, because its two main characters are young, in love, extremely horny for one another, and sex is a healthy part of their daily routine. A sci-fi story "about" two people escaping an oppressive society and building a new home, Haven's sex talk is, at times, gratuitous, but in a way that feels congruous with a 20-something couple whose world revolves around the other person.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/jgqz...ex-seem-normal

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.