Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: Valve confirms Left 4 Dead Demo

1. #1 SP
    Max

Valve confirms Left 4 Dead Demo

Gabe Newell (Managing Director and Co-Founder of Valve) a declarat celor de la Videogamer in cadrul Leipzig Games Convention ca un demo (singleplayer si multiplayer) pentru Left 4 Dead va fi disponibil in viitorul apropiat pentru consola Xbox 360 & PC si va include o prima parte din cele 4 "filme din campanie". In stilul clasic pentru secretomania Valve, Newl nu a dat o data exacta.. asa ca nu putem decat sa asteptam.

Press Release :
    Newell said: \\\\"We will be releasing demos for both the Xbox and for the PC. I don't know what the date is for release on that, though. I think it's going to contain the first part of one of the campaigns. I think it'll probably be Hospital but I'm not sure. That's a decision that Doug Lombardi is making.\\\\"

When asked if you'll be able to play the demo online, Newell replied: \\\\"Oh yeah. You'll be able to play single-player and co-op in the demo.\\\\"
    Attached Images Attached Images democonfirmed.jpg

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.