The Best (and Worst) of "Up At Noon" Vol.1 - Up At Noon
(click here to watch and comment)

The Best (and Worst) of "Up At Noon" Vol.1 - Up At Noon (8 min 36 sec)
Uploaded on 05-05-2012 at 06:58 PM by OEE
Funny Movies - YouTube

Today, Greg Miller, Brian Altano and Mike Drucker got stuck in an elevator. Will they live? Will they die? Will they show clips from previous episodes as they take a week off of production? Definitely that last one. Don't look at me, I'm here at work, doing everything I can to entertain you while they live a life of milk and honey. Monsters.

And while you're not looking at me, enjoy some of the greatest moments form the past three months of the show. Do you remember that? Yeah! Do you remember that? No! But you do now! Do you remember that? Haha, what a good time we all had watching that. Yes. Good.

We'll be back next week with an actual new episode once Greg & Brian finish their bacchanalian sweep through the countryside.

If you liked today's episode, please hit the like button.

We have more original programming on the way, so subscribe and never miss an episode:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_...add_user=start

And for the latest gaming news, reviews, and trailers, be sure to subscribe to IGN's YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_...nentertainment

Here's our full schedule:

Up At Noon -- Mondays
Splinter Cell: Extinction - Tuesdays
Cheap Cool Crazy -- Thursday
Mix'd Reviews - Friday

Tags: best of, call of duty, cliff bleszinski, colin moriarty, comedy, console wars, david jaffe, doom, final fantasy, funny, george lucas, haha, halo 4, hulk hogan, humor, hunger games, interviews, japanese rpg, jrpg, link, lol, maple story, mass effect 3, master chief, michael bay, nolan north, pac man, sketch, spoof, star wars, start, tim schafer, tmnt, tony hawk, uncharted 3, up at noon, veronica belmont, worst of, wu tang clan, yoda, zelda

The Best (and Worst) of "Up At Noon" Vol.1 - Up At Noon
(click here to watch and comment)