Imi place ideea
M-am abonat pentru o luna de proba. Am sa postez aici experienta.

Probabil or sa incerce sa impuna jocuri sportive ca sunt cele mai ieftine, dar sunt curios daca au sa tina cont de discutiile premergatoare pe email asa cum sustin.

---------- Post added 06-02-2015 at 11:13 ----------

Asadar, dupa un schimb scurt de replici pe Twitter, am fost contactat de Katy pe email, cerandu-mi sa completez un formular pentru a-i ajuta sa cunoasca putin despre preferintele mele.

Mesajul:
If you have any questions about the form please get in touch, but I'm sure whatever answers you give will be fine. You can give as much or as little information as you'd like.

If you already have quite a large games collection this might take you a while, so I apologise in advance for that.

I'll email you again to confirm I've collected the data and Stu (the curator) has filled your box. We will dispatch your first box on the 23rd of February.

For month to month subscriptions - you have been charged for February's box, and will be charged again on March 1st for March's box and so on.

For pre pay subscriptions - you have been charged now for however many months you have selected. You will be charged again on the 1st of the month after your last prepaid box.

Please save my email address so you can let me know if you add to your collection outside of this subscription too.
Si formularul:
For the NES, which games do you already have?

For the SNES, which games do you already have?

For the N64, which games do you already have?

For the Sega Master System, which games do you already have?

For the Sega Megadrive, which games do you already have?

For the Sega Genesis, which games do you already have?

For the Game Boy, Game Boy Colour and Game Boy Advance, which games do you already have?

Let us know a little about what you like, and don't like.
Give as much or as little detail as you like, you can talk about genres, ratings, mechanics - anything you want

Any extra information.
Use this box for anything you might want to let us know