Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Killzone 3

1. #181 SP
    vreau sa-l joc relaxat, nu vreau sa ma enervez cand dau de Radec

2. #182 SP
    Da' cine a zis ca te enervezi ? eu am fost relaxat cand l-am batut

3. #183 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by k1du View Post
    Da' cine a zis ca te enervezi ? eu am fost relaxat cand l-am batut
    Nu au toti skilluri magice

4. #184 SP

5. #185 SP
    deci pana la urma are sau nu co-op? ca o luam ca la gt5 cu view-urile...

6. #186 SP
    ...We�ve recalibrated the dead zone to be more responsive and significantly reduced the input lag, resulting in far better accuracy. Best of all, we've managed to retain that sense of weight that set Killzone 2...

ASA DA! good work...

7. #187 SP

8. #188 SP
    Guerrilla Games Director Details Killzone 3 PS3 Controls

Guerrilla Games Director Victor Zuylen has detailed a comparison of the controls between Killzone 2 and the upcoming PS3 video game Killzone 3.

To quote from the official site, linked above: "For Killzone 3, Guerrilla's developers are aiming to keep the unique sense of weight in the game while ramping up the accuracy and responsiveness of the controls. We talked to Game Director Mathijs de Jonge to get a better idea of the considerations involved with the redesign.

"Our first priority when we started working on the controls for Killzone 3 was to listen closely to Killzone 2's players - what they liked, what they disliked, and how they felt things could be improved," Mathijs says.

"Accuracy and responsiveness consistently came up as the top issues. At the same time, a lot of players were saying they loved the weighty feel."

That might sound contradictory, but one doesn't have to preclude the other. "For the most part, the unique sense of weight in Killzone 2 comes directly from the first-person animations, not from the control scheme," Mathijs explains.

"The speed of movement and the way the camera bobs up and down are consistent with the view of a person carrying around heavy equipment."

When the team went back to the drawing board, they began by exhaustively analyzing every aspect of the underlying system, taking into consideration factors like input lag, acceleration and dead zone (the amount of movement on the analog stick required to produce a reaction in the game –Ed.) and how each affected the overall gameplay. Their findings were used to make improvements to the accuracy and responsiveness of the controls.

The results so far have been very encouraging. "Right now it's still a work in progress," Mathijs says, "but we're definitely getting there.

We’ve recalibrated the dead zone to be more responsive and significantly reduced the input lag, resulting in far better accuracy. Best of all, we've managed to retain that sense of weight that set Killzone 2 apart from other shooters. I can't wait for people to try it out."

9. #189 SP
    are vreo legatura KILLZONE3 cu KILLZONE2.Adica e o continuare.
    P.S:Nu am jucat killzone2

10. #190 SP
    Cam are dar nu stiu cat de important este, e shooter pana la urma. Oricum s-a ieftinit 2-ul foarte mult daca il iei sh. Nu trebuie ratat, cumpara-l ca nu o sa regreti.

11. #191 SP
    Se continua povestea fix de unde a ramas in 2.

12. #192 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by coxanovici View Post
    are vreo legatura KILLZONE3 cu KILLZONE2.Adica e o continuare.
    P.S:Nu am jucat killzone2
    stai linistit ca punctul forte ala jocului e MP. SP e doar pentru antrenament, cel putin asa a fost la mine, nu am terminat niciodata campania si nici nu m-a interesat povestea

13. #193 SP

14. #194 SP

15. #195 SP
    eh...oricum sa speram ca va scoate ce-i mai bun din consola noastra

16. #196 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by AndRewqp View Post
    stai linistit ca punctul forte ala jocului e MP. SP e doar pentru antrenament, cel putin asa a fost la mine, nu am terminat niciodata campania si nici nu m-a interesat povestea
    Spre deosebire de MW2 si BC2 unde toata treaba sta in multiplayer, la KZ2 chiar s-au chinuit baietii sa faca o campanie faina, care merge jucata si rejucata.

17. #197 SP
    Killzone 3 Preview - Loot Ninja

Killzone 2 was one of the most anticipated shooters on the PS3 last year. After the hoopla surrounding the initial CGI trailer, the game had some big shoes to fill. While it was a solid shooter, many took issue with the controls and even though the multiplayer had some nice innovations, it just didn’t have the saying power online to compete with the behemoths in the industry. With Killzone 3, Sony and Guerrilla Games are looking to perfect what was already a solid base. At E3, we went hands on with a few single player levels and came away mostly impressed.

We played two levels of Killzone 3 at E3: one showing off a snowy terrain and another featuring the new jet packs. The scenes looked beautiful — about on par with Killzone 2. It’s still early in development, so I expect some tweaks and improvements in that area. Everything still has that worn-out, grayish tone which instantly makes you feel like you’re playing Killzone. The controls have been slightly tweaked based on player feedback and utilize similar speed settings as the patched version of Killzone 2, so you won’t feel as heavy and clunky walking around. The new weapons, such as the portable turrets and the jet packs, all felt fluid and definitely enhanced the gameplay. The jet packs did feel heavy, similar to how players felt with the original control scheme of Killzone 2, and I think that’s the right move. These things are huge on the characters’ backs and you should get that kind of feel from schlepping around such huge armaments.

The story picks up literally where Killzone 2 left off, as you stand over the dead body of Emperor Scolar Visari. While Guerrilla Games wouldn’t divulge any more info, they did say that environments would be much more diverse this time around, from snowy mountains to broken down cities to space combat. Yup, you’ll be fighting out in space (whether that’s space craft vehicle based combat or you out in space suits is yet to be seen). Definitely a step ahead in the single player front. And with Move support, there might be a decent amount of replayability there, but we can’t comment yet on that as we didn’t get a chance to play the game with the Move.
    Sony is keeping quiet on the multiplayer front for now. My hope is that they go balls out for this title and make it the PS3′s version of Halo. No, I am not in any way comparing the two titles — I’m simply saying that I hope Sony puts the effort into Killzone 3′s multiplayer to give it solid matchmaking and staying power so gamers will play it for months and years post release. Only time will tell, and with more than six months left in development, some fine tuning is sure to happen. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go replay Killzone 2.
    #gallery-1{margin:auto}#gallery-1 .gallery-item{float:left;margin-top:10px;text-align:center;width:33%}#gallery-1 img{border:2px solid #cfcfcf}#gallery-1 .gallery-caption{margin-left:0}

18. #198 SP

19. #199 SP
    Killzone 3 Beta Coming Soon?

Early this morning I turned on my console to get a little bit of gaming in and talk to a couple of my online buddies and notice one of my good friends playing Killzone 3. Now I’m not going to give all the information about his PSN ID or who actually it is playing the game, but for it being so early in the year with the game not coming out till Febuary just makes me wonder.

Could this be sign that there is a Killzone 3 Close Beta going on at the moment and their tweaking things up to get for an open beta, is it only for PSN Plus Members, pre-orders or open to everyone, who knows. Only time will tell and time goes by pretty fast now of days. Make sure you keep checking back for more updates on the matter.

20. #200 SP
    Daca nu ai 3D TV poti sa il joci ?

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast