Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Warhawk 2 - Starhawk

1. #41 SP
    IGN i-a dat 9..sa vedem cati isi vor schimba parerea

2. #42 SP
    Daca-i dadea 4 tot il luam (am facut preorder de mult la shopto si astept sa-l trimita cat de repede). Jocul este chiar foarte bun, un gen fresh. Problema e ca genul FPS e atat de indoctrinat incat majoritatea "gamer'ilor" sunt prea comozi sa incerce lucruri noi. Orice FPS care nu e ca si CoD e criticat aspru, orice 3PS e criticat ca nu e FPS etc.

Starhawk e un joc chiar bun ce merita o sansa!

Ca si completare: Starhawk for PlayStation 3 Reviews, Ratings, Credits, and More at Metacritic

3. #43 SP
    Review-ul..

4. #44 SP
    Starhawk Video Game, Review | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

---------- Post added 08-05-2012 at 09:44 AM ----------

Up at noon with Greg Miller - Dylan Jobe - Starhawk Interview

5. #45 SP
    Starhawk Out Today, MLG Tournament, All Map Packs Free! � PlayStation Blog

Secondly, and this is the announcement that you guys probably were *NOT* expecting�there was a lot of discussion here at LightBox Interactive and Sony Santa Monica on how best to support the community and keep our player base all together as one cohesive group. We really didn�t like how in Warhawk when we released a new map pack, it forced these divisions on our players. And after we released three expansions, our player community was pretty fractured. With Starhawk that ends! We are incredibly excited to announce that all map packs for Starhawk will be free. Yeah, you read that right�FREE. Whenever we release a map pack you won�t have to pay a friggin� dime! And we�ve already started the early stages of our next map pack for you guys.

Now certainly we�ll have some paid DLC content in the future as well as our free map packs, but we�re still playing around with what that will be. We�re going to be looking to see what the player feedback is on Starhawk in the coming weeks to help steer the DLC that we develop for you all. This is our commitment to all of you, the players. I hope you all get a chance to enjoy Starhawk � not only with today�s retail release but for the months and years to come!
    Map Pack-uri gratis? Visez cumva?

6. #46 SP
    Dylan Jobe a mai pomenit in alte interviuri de free map packs insa nu ma asteptam ca aceasta idee sa se materializeze atat de repede. Bravo Dylan Jobe, bravo LightBox Interactive, bravo Sony Santa Monica!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

7. #47 SP
    Starhawk “Multiplayer Edition” Headed To PSN | PSNStores

It looks like PlayStation exclusive Starhawk will be seeing its multiplayer mode available for download on the PlayStation store. The Hong Kong PlayStation website lists the “Starhawk™ Multiplayer Edition” to be released on September 26th.

We have no further details at this time, but we will be reaching out to Sony for comment. It is also unclear what the price will be. Previously released this year, Killzone 3 saw its multiplayer mode go up on PSN for $15.99 with a sort of free trial built in.

8. #48 SP
    Starhawk: Multi-Version PSN Release Incoming � PlayStation.Blog.Europe

Yeah, you read that right: we now have three, three, THHRREEEEEEEE ways for you to download the exact type of Starhawk experience you�re looking for on 26th September.

First you can get the complete Starhawk experience by downloading the Full version for �34.99/�28.49. Another option for you � and this is an INSANE deal � is the Starhawk: Multiplayer-Edition for just �19.99/�15.99! This includes one of the best PlayStation 3 multiplayer experiences and all of the updates we�ve released since the game originally launched.

Last, but certainly not least, is another killer deal for all PlayStation Plus Members. You guys get the Starhawk: Singleplayer Campaign at no additional cost!

9. #49 SP
    Starhawk Developer Lightbox Lays Off 24 Staff, Drops PS3 For iPhone

Austin based LightBox Interactive, the developers behind Starhawk, have laid off 24 staff and switched from PS3 exclusive to iPhone in the process.

Studio president Dylan Jobe said it was a �shift in product strategy�, with poor sales of the PS3 exclusive Starhawk presumably at the centre of the reasoning. Lightbox won�t be shuttered, instead, the remaining staff � a �small, focused indie-style team� � will make games for iOS.

Lightbox had a multi-year, multi-game deal with Sony but broke that after Starhawk�s outing. A spokesperson for Sony said the split was �amicably ended� and that the two studios have had a �positive and long-standing working relationship�.

Sony Santa Monica will continue to support Starhawk. We wish all those affected by the cuts the very best of luck finding new employment.
    Pacat.

10. #50 SP
    Update: Sony has responded with a statement, confirming that it will no longer be working with LightBox:
    Sony Computer Entertainment can confirm that it has amicably ended its working agreement with developer LightBox Interactive, Inc. We have had a positive and long-standing working relationship with this talented studio, and wish them the best of success in their next endeavor. Starhawk and Warhawk will continue to be supported by Santa Monica Studio.
    Also, LightBox Interactive's President, Dylan Jobe, had the following to say:
    I am not shutting down LightBox Interactive but I did pre-emptively inform my staff that there were going to be lay-offs on Friday -- 24 people to be exact.
    Too often in our industry, people are "let-go" with no warning, no severance, no time at all to prepare their portfolios. It's actually quite terrible. That's NOT how we run things here at LightBox Interactive. The whole reason for me informing my team of lay-offs before they happen is so they have time to prepare. Collect stuff for their portfolios, capture screen shots or video -- the stuff that helps people land on their feet. All 24 employees were also given a severance package.
    Why the lay-offs? Well, as you know... the industry is changing. We are moving away from traditional console development to self-fund the development of our next game on Apple's iOS devices.
    Santa Monica Studio and Sony Computer Entertainment are fantastic people and great to work with. We have had, and will continue to have, a great relationship with everyone over there and I have no doubt that they'll continue to bring the kick-ass games -- and hardware -- to gamers everywhere.
    Din pacate jocul nu s-a bucurat de atentia meritata, Starhawk e cu adevarat un joc bun.

Ma intristeaza si faptul ca inca un developer bun renunta la console games in favoarea jucurilor de iPhone, Android etc...

11. #51 SP
    Da, pacat. Deci adio Warhawk, adio Starhawk. Cu toate ca am cumparat Starhawk imediat ce a aparut, nu l-am jucat la fel de mult ca pe Warhawk, si nu stiu de ce. Si Starhawk e un joc bun...

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3