Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: Devil's Third

1. #1 SP

Devil's Third

Get ready for an all-new level of pain and dismemberment in this new game from legendary creator Tomonobu Itagaki!

2. #2 SP
    pare f misto jocul...e de urmarit

3. #3 SP
    Concept art:
    Attached Images Attached Images devilsthird-01.jpg devilsthird-03.jpg devilsthird-04.jpg devilsthird-05.jpg

4. #4 SP
    Din trailer am impresia ca jocul asta este o varianta mai buna de Wet, sau ceva de genul Wet vs. Ninja Gaiden. Hmm...

5. #5 SP
    Connected Consoles - Devil's Third Releasing 'Roughly Two Years From Now'

THQ's Danny Bilson has said Tomonobu Itagaki's new title, Devil's Third - announced last night - will release "roughly two years from now"

The game's announcement came with the attachment that THQ are set to publish, with Valhalla Games currently ten percent into development. We won't see it on our shelves for a while though, as Bilson revealed to Eurogamer.

"Very roughly - we haven't announced any kind of date" he said, "but you can imagine it's roughly two years from now. Roughly."

6. #6 SP

7. #7 SP
    PS3 Version of Devil�s Third Will Support 3D - PlayStation LifeStyle

The PlayStation 3 version is going to support 3D visuals. I myself have a 3D TV in my living room, so there�s no impossibility that it�s in my house. But to be honest with you, we have to first spec out the power and strength of PS3, and after we do that, we can start talking about it, so I can�t promise anything at this point.

8. #8 SP

9. #9 SP

10. #10 SP

11. #11 SP
    Valhalla Game Studios? Devil's Third Confirmed for Early 2012 | N4G

Devil's Third is an upcoming third-person shooter, set for release in 2012, currently in development at Valhalla Game Studios and due to be published by THQ for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. This is the first game developed by Tomonobu Itagaki after leaving Tecmo in 2008, known for creating the Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive franchises, and forming his own game studio, Valhalla Game Studios, along with other members who had left Team Ninja in 2009.

12. #12 SP

13. #13 SP
    Itagaki San

14. #14 SP

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.