Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gamescom 2012

1. #1 SP

Gamescom 2012

The committee that oversees GamesCom 2012 has confirmed the participation of Take 2 Interactive, giving fans of Grand Theft Auto a small glimmer of hope that the company will unveil some new information about the upcoming Grand Theft Auto V, which has remained under wraps since the game's announcement late last year.
    The company has yet to reveal which games it plans to bring to the event, which includes titles by Rockstar Games as well as others under its publishing banner, like BioShock Infinite, Borderlands 2 and XCOM: Enemy Unknown—as well as the XCOM FPS

de aici se pot cumpara biletele

http://www.gamescom-cologne.com/en/g...nneu/index.php

2. #2 SP
    Blizzard has just pulled the curtain back on their lineup for Gamescom 2012. This year they'll be showing off the*World of Warcraftexpansion*Mists of Pandaria*with an opening cinematic and hands-on demo, as well as the multiplayer mode for*StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

3. #3 SP

4. #4 SP
    Sony have just issued the first details on their gamescom 2012 press conference.
    The press invite we�ve just received locks down the date as Tuesday 14th August and it�ll be at 7pm local time, at the Staatenhaus am Rheinpark, Cologne(K�ln), Germany.
    It�s highly likely that Sony will be showing off the new CECH-4000 model PlayStation 3 at the show, and hopefully picking up the slack of some new PlayStation Vita reveals.

5. #5 SP

pt cei care locuiesc in uk, noi nu cred ca putem sa participam

6. #6 SP
    Ubisoft bringing AC3, Liberation, Far Cry 3, Zombi U and more to Gamescom | Joystiq

---------- Post added 26-07-2012 at 03:51 PM ----------

Gamescom is just a few weeks away and we've gathered all the press conference times so far. We'll update this post if there are anymore announced. We'll also add a link to the company's livestream if there is one.
    Tuesday, August 14
    Capcom - 2:00 am PST/5:00 am EST - Livestream: No
    Electronic Arts - 7:00 am PST/10:00 am EST - Livestream: Yes
    Sony - 10:00 am PST/1:00 pm EST - Livestream: Yes
    Wednesday, August 15
    Ubisoft- 6:00 am PST/9:00 am EST - Livestream: Yes

7. #7 SP

8. #8 SP
    Sony is either preparing a few unannounced IPs for the public eye, or it's really concerned about the weather at Gamescom next week. Sony has trademarked "Rain" and "Until Dawn" in the US and Europe, both as "computer game software." The above image was included with the Rain filing via OHIM, the European trademark system.

Until Dawn was registered on*OHIM
    *in May and on*USPTO
    *in August; Rain hit both*OHIM
    *and*USPTO
    *on July 30. No additional information is provided in the filings, but*OnlySP
    *links the Rain trademark with a gif depicting an unknown PlayStation quick-time-event (mostly because it happens to be raining in the scene). The image in Rain's filing takes a more*Limbo*approach than the gif suggests, but for now any speculation is just that.

---------- Post added 08-08-2012 at 05:30 PM ----------

sursa
    Sony trademarks 'Rain,' 'Until Dawn' in EU and US before Gamescom | Joystiq

---------- Post added 08-08-2012 at 05:33 PM ----------

conferinta sony va incepe de la ora 8 pm, ora romaniei, marti 14 august 2012

9. #9 SP
    If you're lucky enough to find yourself at Gamescom next week in Germany, playable demos of*Crysis 3
    *and*SimCity
    will be headlining EA's lineup. Aside from those two, there will also be demo stations at EA's booth for*Need for Speed: Most Wanted,*FIFA 13,*FIFA Manager 13,*Medal of Honor: Warfighterand*Star Wars: The Old Republic.

EA will also be conducting behind-closed-doors presentations. Notable titles for private showcase include the newly-announced*Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
    *from Visceral Games, theArmored Kill*expansion for*Battlefield 3,Crysis 3,*Dead Space 3,*NHL 2013,*Sims 3,SimCity*and a bunch of mobile games from EA and Chillingo.

10. #10 SP
    oh my i hope visit Gamescom

11. #11 SP
    Ma intreb de ce Microsoft si Nintendo au ales sa nu vina la Gamescom.

12. #12 SP

Re: Gamescom 2012

Quote Originally Posted by paunstefan View Post
    Ma intreb de ce Microsoft si Nintendo au ales sa nu vina la Gamescom.
    Microsoft's scaling back its three-fold approach to annual gaming conventions, today announcing that it'll skip both Germany's Gamescom in August and Japan's Tokyo Game Show in September. "This year, Xbox will be focusing on smaller, more localized promotions and experiences for press, partners, retailers and customers around the world," Microsoft director of programming Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb said on his blog

---------- Post added 14-08-2012 at 12:24 AM ----------

pt conf. sony aveţi urm link

http://gamescom.eu.playstation.com/

---------- Post added 14-08-2012 at 12:30 AM ----------

Pt conf. EA
    http://www.ea.com/gamescom/livecam

---------- Post added 14-08-2012 at 02:54 PM ----------

pt conf. ubisoft de maine

Ubisoft - YouTube

13. #13 SP

14. #14 SP
    Eu zic ca e fake.

15. #15 SP
    conferinta sony se poate urmari si aici

Sony press conference, gamescom 2012: liveblog | VG247

---------- Post added 14-08-2012 at 09:56 PM ----------

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/...announcements/

16. #16 SP
    O puteti urmari, dar in niciun caz pe PS3

17. #17 SP
    Star Wars 1313, Rain si Until Dawn arata foarte interesant. In rest, e mai mult conferinta PS Vita...

18. #18 SP
    conferinta Sony? ASA DA! Nota zece! Sincer nici nu prea am gasit alte stiri de la celelalte firme. Mai e ceva? Sau s-a terminat cu binele?

19. #19 SP

Re: Gamescom 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Tudoran View Post
    conferinta Sony? ASA DA! Nota zece! Sincer nici nu prea am gasit alte stiri de la celelalte firme. Mai e ceva? Sau s-a terminat cu binele?
    Urmează conf. Ubisoft de la 16, ora Romaniei

20. #20 SP
    Si unde se poate viziona ?

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast