Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolfenstein: The New Order

1. #21 SP
    Cam ciudata pozitia armelor cred ca e un viewmodel_presetpos "2" daca nu ma insel (cei care joaca cs:go@pc stiu despre ce vb.)

2. #22 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by darkpaul13 View Post
    M-am mai linistit un pic, din primele informatii si trailere aveam impresia ca ne vom lupta doar cu "Terminatori". Insa nu-mi place asa mult ideea cu orice arma "dual", asta desi sunt fan "mindless fps". Dar in cazul asta nu prea merge, la Serious Sam se potriveste ok, aici as fi vrut un pic mai multa infiltrare, stealth, etc.

3. #23 SP
    OEE
    Wolfenstein: The New Order - Concept Art and Speedpainting

4. #24 SP
    OEE
    Wolfenstein: The New Order delayed until 2014

First-person Nazi-shooting romp, Wolfenstein: The New Order, has been delayed until next year, Bethesda has announced.

Previously it was set for Q4 2013 on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC.

"We have confirmed today at QuakeCon that Wolfenstein will ship next year, all platforms," said Bethesda VP of PR and marketing Pete Hines on Twitter. "Felt it deserved some additional time for polish," he added.
    This may seem unfortunate, but one can't begrudge Bethesda for sticking to its guns on this one, just as it decided to release the upcoming shooter with no multiplayer, something practically unheard of in this day and age. Even stranger, this is in a series that used to have multiplayer, but developer MachineGames is made up of several ex-Starbreeze staff who worked on The Darknesss and The Chronicles of Riddick, both games that were almost entirely lauded for their single-player components.

5. #25 SP
    Daca l-au amanat doar ca nu are multiplayer au facut o prostie uriasa. Puteau sa-l lanseze, vindeau "cateva" exemplare, apoi lansau un patch in care rezolvau buguri, mai puneau optimizari si (cel mai important) bagau si multiplayer. Si uite asa mai se vindeau un set de jocuri.

Dar eu cred ca asta e doar "scuza" oficiala, probabil au harti incomplete, modele de arme/monstri/etc nefinistae si o tona de buguri care trebuiesc rezolvate.

6. #26 SP
    Wolfenstein: The New Order - Prologue Gameplay Revealed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhpHkQqgHcA#t=147

7. #27 SP

8. #28 SP
    Pana scot astia jocu' va recomand seria de documentare: Nazi Megastructures
    Contine 6 episoade: Atlantic Wall; U-Boat Base; V2 Rocket Bases; Super Tanks; Hitler's Jet Caves si Fortress Berlin pe care le gasiti cu usurinta pe trackere (si probabil online...asta nu stiu ca nu-s fan).

Vizionare placuta ...MERITA!

9. #29 SP
    News: Wolfenstein: The New Order trailer teases the next Doom - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

According to the trailer, which highlights action from the game's first three chapters, Wolfenstein: The New Order will be available on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC from 20 May in North America, May 23 in Europe and May 22 in Australia.

Those that pre-order the game ahead of release will also be given access to a "Doom beta", though this suggests the new game will have a multiplayer component, little is known about the next entry in the Doom series.

10. #30 SP
    Pre-order the game to access DOOM beta

LE: that is a HELL of a bonus!
    Attached Images Attached Images 1780266_754953954529784_803083176_o.jpg

11. #31 SP
    majoritatea vor cumpara jocul pentru beta-ul Doom4 si nu pentru Wolfenstein
    poate sa fie si noul Duke Nukem Forever si tot se va vinde

12. #32 SP
    La asta ma gandeam si eu.

13. #33 SP
    Doom Beta faq:

i’ve just pre-ordered wolfenstein, where’s my doom beta key?

a: an insert will be included inside your boxed copy of wolfenstein: The new order. This insert will include a key code along with code redemption instructions. Once the key code is redeemed, you’ll be registered to participate in the doom beta once it begins. Check back at wolfenstein.com/doom for updated information.

q: what is the release date of wolfenstein: The new order?

a: wolfenstein: The new order will be available on may 20, 2014 in north america and may 23, 2014 in europe for playstation 3, playstation 4, xbox 360, xbox one and pc.

q: how do i redeem my code?

a: once you’ve received your boxed copy of wolfenstein: The new order, simply return to wolfenstein.com/doom and follow the code redemption instructions located on the enclosed doom beta insert. Once you enter your code you will be asked to provide a valid email address. We'll contact you at a later date through the email address provided with further instructions on the doom beta.

q: do i need to specify what platform i want to play the doom beta?

a: prior to the start of the doom beta, you will be contacted at the email address provided during the code redemption process. At that time, we will provide additional information on timing, available options, and other important news and information. Beta timing and platform options are subject to bethesda softworks’ discretion.

q: what is the doom beta? How long will it last?

a: we will be providing more information on the specific content and duration of the beta test at a later time.

q: when does the doom beta start?

a: although you’ll receive the doom beta key code with your copy of wolfenstein: The new order, the doom beta won’t begin until a later, yet-to-be announced date. We will contact you with news and updates surrounding the start of the doom beta via the email address provided during the key code redemption process.

q: will there be an open beta for doom?

a: timing and availability of future beta programs for doom is to be determined. The only current way to ensure access is through pre-ordering wolfenstein: The new order. We will be providing more information on additional beta tests, if any, at a later time.

14. #34 SP
    The new Wolfenstein managed to unsettle me for a different reason. I don't get sick playing first-person shooters, but its display of graphic violence and Nazi-inflicted atrocity got to me. One sequence in particular from the game's first chapter disturbed me, enough to be convinced that developer MachineGames is making the new Wolfenstein a solid, old-school shooter wrapped around a chilling horror game.

15. #35 SP
    arata..fabulos

16. #36 SP
    Old school baby-my kind of game..

17. #37 SP

18. #38 SP

19. #39 SP
    Interesant video. Trecand peste grafica si facial animations inexistente (adica peste cat de praf este jocul ), dialogul este foarte misto si-mi aduce aminte de scena de inceput din Inglorious Basterds

20. #40 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by razvanrazy View Post
    Interesant video. Trecand peste grafica si facial animations inexistente (adica peste cat de praf este jocul ), dialogul este foarte misto si-mi aduce aminte de scena de inceput din Inglorious Basterds
    Facial animations, grafica, etc....man, uneori gameplay-ul e tot ce conteaza. Unele jocuri sunt atat de noir (gen Max Payne ) incat nu te poti rezuma la grafica, e important povestea, stilul de joc, imersiunea.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast