Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: EA anunta Dragon Age 3: Inquisition

1. #1 SP

EA anunta Dragon Age 3: Inquisition

Publisher-ul nostru "favorit", EA, ne face un anunt surpriza astazi, si declara ca un nou titlu din seria Dragon Age: Inquisition este in lucru. Din cate am inteles, va rula pe un engine construit pe fundatiile Frostbite 2, se doreste o lansare la finele anului viitor, iar echipa din spatele lui este cea responsabila de Dragon Age: Origins (yay?). Mai jos avem si o declaratie din partea reprezentantului BioWare, Mark Darrah:
    Recently, I said that we didn�t want to talk about Dragon Age III unless we had something to show. I�m trying to stick to that plan and won�t be revealing much today. That said, a lot of information and rumors have surfaced recently and we don�t want to hide from them. There are a BUNCH of things that I really want to share with you but I want to do this right, and doing it right requires some more time.

We are working on a new engine which we believe will allow us to deliver a more expansive world, better visuals, more reactivity to player choices, and more customization. At PAX East, we talked about armour and followers�. Yeah, that kind of customisation. We�ve started with Frostbite 2 from DICE as a foundation to accomplish this.
    More details: Dragon Age II
    Attached Images Attached Images dragon-age-iii-inquisition.jpg

2. #2 SP
    Sper sa nu fie porcaria care a fost Dragon Age II. Cand spun porcarie este prin comparatie cu primul Dragon Age. Si la cum face EA jocurile pe banda rulanta cred ca il vedem de Craciun...

3. #3 SP
    Chiar ma intrebam cand il vor anunta .... hope for the best !

4. #4 SP
    Sper sa nu fie facut in graba ca DAII , nu spun ca a fost un joc rau dar a fost mai slabut ca primul si cred ca nu sunt singurul cu aceasta parere !

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.