Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: Control 2

1. #1 SP

Control 2

In addition, 505 Games and Remedy Entertainment have outlined high-level collaboration terms to further expand the Control franchise with a bigger-budget Control-game, to be agreed in more detail in the future.
    Remedy signs a co-publishing and development agreement with 505 Games for a multiplayer spin-off game of the award-winning Control | Remedy investors
    But as said, Control is more than one location, character, or story. We have more. Something ambitious. As today’s announcement stated, “have outlined high-level collaboration terms to further expand the Control franchise with a bigger-budget Control-game”. I unfortunately cannot go into more detail than that, but suffice to say, I’m extremely excited for the future of the Control franchise.

It is going to be a long time before we show off these projects. I’m going back to the lab for a while, but don’t worry, there are other Remedy experiences coming from our studio that I know you will love.
    The Future of Control: Remedy signs a co-publishing and development agreement with 505 Games - Remedy

2. #2 SP
    pe asta voi astepta sa-l primesc free ! TY

3. #3 SP
    Niceee. Cu toate ca nu am uitat cash grabul cu upgrade ul la noua generatie, sunt foarte interesat de joc.

4. #4 SP
    Hmm…

Nu am niciun interes in Control multiplayer.

That being said, nu trebuie sa fie neaparat Control 2.

O sa fie same world, dar si Alan Wake facea parte din lumea aia.

Oricum, lejer 3-4 ani pana iese.

5. #5 SP
    Am jucat recent Control, mie unul mi-a plăcut! Control 2 cu buget mare ar fi cool, multiplayer nu mă interesează nici pe mine.

6. #6 SP

Control 2

Developer Remedy has confirmed the sequel to 2019's twisty-turny action game, which received a whole host of awards and sold pretty damn well.
    The game will be coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S and PC. Remedy will self-publish on PC while 505 Games will handle publishing the console versions, with the two companies splitting all revenue generated by the game equally. The developers are retaining full control (pun intended) of the intellectual property.
    Data lansării inițiale: TBA
    Dezvoltator: 505 Games
    Genuri: Action-adventure
    Platforme: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PC

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.