Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Minecraft / Dungeons / Legends

1. #61 SP
    Minions x Minecraft DLC: Chaos! Chaos! Chaos! - Nintendo Switch

2. #62 SP
    Minecraft Dungeons Echoing Void DLC - Launch Trailer - Nintendo Switch

3. #63 SP
    Minecraft Live 2021 - https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/live

4. #64 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Minecraft
    To celebrate 50 years of bringing dreams to life, the most magical place on earth is coming to the Overworld!

Explore the Magic Kingdom, ride classic attractions, and meet some of your favourite characters in the WDW Magic Kingdom Adventure: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/arti...-adventure-dlc

5. #65 SP
    We’ve come a long way since June. Axolotls swam into our biomes, and our hearts. Glow squid lit up our seas, and our lives. Goats have rammed us all, albeit hilariously. We’ve sunk into powder snow, created copper constructions, and spent endless hours admiring amethysts. I just cannot look away. But I am going to have to try, because the Caves & Cliffs Update: Part II is coming on November 30!

Part II gives the mountains and caves that you know and love a makeover. Updated terrain generation, higher peaks, more elaborate cave systems – even the ore veins are larger! They are all so gorgeous so I might have to accept one of the makeovers that my team offers me on the daily. If they can make me look like a lush cave, who am I to say no?

This update also brings CANDLES for everyone. The best light source known to man, or at least this writer, is almost here! Candles bring ambiance. Warmth. A hypnotic flickering flame. What more can you ask for? Well, maybe a candle in a cake. Go on! You’re worth it.

You may have noticed that a few items were missing from the list of new stuff, namely archeology, bundles, and goat horns. This was not just because I couldn’t come up with something quippy to write about them, because I totally could. Archeology? I can dig it! See? Gold. No, these features have been put on hold. They have not been cancelled, we just had to put them on the backburner for now. While they won’t be in the Wild Update, they are going to come to Minecraft in the future when we’re able to add them in the best possible way. Until then, you have a bunch of mountains to climb and caves to dive into. That’s going to take some time, especially if you navigate like I do – minimal planning, maximum confidence.

The Caves & Cliffs Update: Part II will be available on Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, Windows 10, and Windows 11 – and Java Edition on Windows, macOS, and Linux. You have until November 30 to decide if you’re going to start off by going high and become a master mountaineer or go low and become a savvy spelunker. Maybe you want to check out the sweet in-between are that is neither cave nor cliff. I think it’s called… the ground? The middle? Turf? Who knows, it doesn’t start with a C so I haven’t been paying attention.
    Caves & Cliffs Update: Part II is coming. Climb high and dig deep on November 30!

6. #66 SP

Toot the hype horns! Play a tune on the anticipation accordion! Collect yourself and read every word in this article! There’s a windy announcement to be shared, and it’s all about Cloudy Climb.

Not the type of cloudy climb that is my getting-out-of-bed-half-asleep-every-morning challenge, but Minecraft Dungeons’ first Seasonal Adventure. At Minecraft Live, we shared some information about what is to come, and today, we’re excited to announce that this free update will launch on December 14. Yay!

There’s plenty of reason to be excited! Cloudy Climb will introduce new, free content that includes an all-new progression system, weekly challenges, and a looming tower that – whether you like it or not – loves to rearrange itself whenever it gets an opportunity. Typical procedurally generated tower behavior, but also the perfect place to test your skills and to acquire Adventure Points!

Adventure Points allows you unlock seasonal rewards such as adorable pets, dazzling capes, colorful flairs, and entertaining emotes that offer new ways of communicating with your fellow players. I for one plan to be the cringiest member of my party and dab emote to my heart’s content. If it’s there, why not use it?

And for those of you who simply can’t get enough of these rewards, there’s a second, premium reward track with additional goodies, which can be unlocked by purchasing the Adventure Pass. These rewards have no impact on gameplay, but boy do they look shiny! Er, well, unless you plan on using the Ender skin.

For more juicy information, sneak peaks, and fancy photos of our upcoming content, head over to the Minecraft Dungeons website. See you in December when the adventure continues!
    Cloudy Climb launching Dec 14

7. #67 SP
    Minecraft Dungeons: Introduction to Seasonal Adventures

What are Seasonal Adventures? Why is there a weird tower in the camp? And what is all this talk about capes and rewards? Have no fear, an explanation is here! Learn all there is to know about Seasonal Adventures – Minecraft Dungeons’ new & free themed events!

8. #68 SP
    Java Account Move: A Fun Visit from Dinnerbone

Knock, knock. Who’s there? It’s Dinnerbone, with more detailed information about moving your Java account! Find out how to safely move your account, where to find information, and – oh who are we kidding? It’s all about how to get your free cape! Read more here: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/mojang-account-move

9. #69 SP
    Minecraft Caves & Cliffs Update: Part II - Official Trailer

10. #70 SP
    Minecraft Now (well soon, anyway!) – Official Trailer

11. #71 SP
    Minecraft 1.18 - Candles cancel creeper parties?!

12. #72 SP
    Minecraft Now: December 2021

13. #73 SP
    Minecraft Legends - Fiery Foes Official Trailer - Nintendo Switch

Minecraft Legends is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2023.

The Overworld needs a hero! The piglins are here, hungry to claim new territory – and they will devour everything in their path to exploit this gentle land. Call on familiar mobs and new golems to take the fight to the piglins. Lead the charge and put a stop to their fiery plans before it’s too late. But be warned – the piglins are as relentless as they are chaotic. Will you inspire your allies and stop the spread of the piglins’ Nether corruption?

14. #74 SP
    Lansare pe 18 Aprilie

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4