Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: Cum schimb OF de la pes 2011?

1. #1 SP

Cum schimb OF de la pes 2011?

am gasit un tutorial pe un site dar nu este chiar bun
    am incercat sa fac pasii nu-mi iese de la bun inceput

Download xtaf

Use WinRAR to extract the downloaded option file
    Run the xtaf software and click No if a question pops up

Click File–>Open Device
    Navigate to your PES 2011 save folder on the USB stick, highlight 00000001 and hit the delete button

Click Inject Folder and navigate your way to my V2 option file.
    Select the folder called 00000001 and press ok

Once imported, click File –> Close, then do it again to close the xtaf software.

Plug USB into your 360 and copy files across like normal.

When finished, plug USB stick back into PC and load xtaf back up.

Click File–>Open Device
    Navigate to your PES 2011 save folder on the USB stick, highlight 00000001and hit the delete button

Click Inject Folder and navigate your way to my V2 option file.
    Go inside the folder called Stadium and Cup Logos, and select 00000001, and then press ok

Once imported, click file –> Close, then do it again to close the xtaf software.

Plug USB into your 360 and copy files across like normal.

am pe hard un OF(option file)care schimba numele,kituri echipelor nelicentiate,adica un mod pentru pes 2011 xbox
    am un pendrive/stick usb de 8gb,e gol
    nu am nici un pes 2011 save folder pe stick
    acel of are folderul 00000001 si niste fisiere in el
    ce trebuie sa-i fac la stick?trebuie vreun program instalat pe el?
    trebuie sa-l fac bootabil sau ceva de genul?
    chiar as vrea sa-mi reauseasca asta,e cam enervant pes 2011 fara licente

---------- Post added 26-01-2011 at 09:25 PM ----------

am descoperit ca trebuie sa formatez pendrive-ul in xbox si ca pot salva jocuri pe el
    deci sa-mi salvez pes2011 pe el,asta am prins-o
    partea naspa e ca doar maine primesc adaptorul audio video ca sa pot sa ma joc pe laptop cu consola
    astept un raspuns sau poate un tutorial mai pe romaneste

---------- Post added 26-01-2011 at 11:29 PM ----------

am gasit un tutorial bun

Before doing the below make sure you have formated your USB to Xbox 360 on the console and copied over all your PES games save file. I’d copy it and not move it as you may lose the saves totally if you do it wrong!
    1] Download Slashr’s USB Xplorer from here
    2] Extract it from the zip file to your desktop.
    3] Download the option file of your choosing from PESGaming.com, I have tested both D&C Pro 10 Elite Tapas FULL ENGLISH and JON’S Option File and both worked with this method.
    4]Extract the folder to your desktop.
    5] Open up USB Xplorer, you should get the below screen:

6]Press file and Open Device, you should get something come up in the white box that says “0. {dir}content”. Double click this and then you should see a folder called something like {dir}E00007FB5AB1185FF. yours wont be exactly the same but it will be similar.
    7] Double click that folder and then you should see another folder called something like {dir}4b4e0801. It is possible you will have more than one folder so try one if the data i mention below is not there it should be in the other.
    8]Once double clicking on that folder you will have a folder called {dir}00000001. Double click again.
    9] This should then display all of your current PES files. It should look alike below:

10] Delete your current PES2010_EDIT.bin file and any files named something like PES2010_UNIFORM001.bin.
    11] Open up the folder of the option file you downloaded from PESGaming.com, you should bin files called PES2010_EDIT.bin and PES2010_UNIFORM001.bin upto something like PES2010_UNIFORM200.bin. This is the boring bit. Copy each .bin over by pressing Inject on the USB Xplorer and opening the file. You have to do it single file by single file, which took me about 10 minutes to do.
    12]Once you have done that in USB Xplorer your USB’s data should have a long list of all the files you injected into the USB. At this point what I did was copy the folder i downloaded from PESGaming to another location to back it up. Then I deleted every file in the original folder to make sure they were not in use, this confirms they have been transferred to the USB.
    13] Remove your USB close USB Xplorer, then insert the USB again and re open the Xplorer. Follow steps 5 to 9 again and check the files you injected still show up, just to confirm they are all on the USB.
    14] Remove the USB and insert into your Xbox 360. Boot up PES2010 and when it gets to the screen you choose your memory, choose the USB. go to exhibition and check all the logos are there. NOTE: Shirt sponsors wont show up yet for some reason. But they will in a moment…
    15]If it looks okay go back to the dashboard of your xbox and navigate to memory. copy over the PES2010 game file from your USB to the Xbox 360′s hard drive. Then boot PES2010 again. Your shirts should now all have sponsors on and look like the real shirts your favourite teams play in!

maine voi incerca si va spun daca am reusit

2. #2 SP
    sper ca n-ai de gand sa intri pe live dupa treaba asta, ca s-ar putea sa plangi.

3. #3 SP
    nu sa intru pe live,ca in primul rand nu am cumparat niciodata cont gold
    in octombrie cand se dadea 1 luna gratis gold pt cont creat si pana acum cateva zile
    acum daca imi creez cont nou,nu mai primesc gratis 1 luna gold
    asa ca s-a dus distractia pe live,pot downloada arcade sau demo-uri ca nu o am banata dar nu ma multumeste

4. #4 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by rulzmaker View Post
    sper ca n-ai de gand sa intri pe live dupa treaba asta, ca s-ar putea sa plangi.
    am reusit dar mi-a luat 20 min sa injectez toate fisierele
    si cat de simplu e ca metoda
    daca gasiti un option file pentru xbox,faceti asa:
    intai conectati stickul usb in xbox fara sa fiti pe live,formatati-l ca sa vi-l recunoasca
    apoi de pe hdd copiati tot ce gasiti la pes 2011,mai putin jocul instalat,pe stick
    il conectati stickul la pc/laptop
    downloadati http://www.speedyshare.com/files/26625984/endline.exe
    il deschideti si veti avea o intrebare,dati no
    open device,veti avea un dosar,dati click pana ajungeti la fisiere.fisierele sunt in dosarul 0000001
    veti avea minim 3-4 fisiere:edit.bin,option.bin .......
    selectati edit.bin si apasati delete
    apoi apasati inject,va apare o fereastra.va duceti la option file de icsulescu facut si selectati dosarul 0000001.in dosarul vor fi multe fisiere,asa ca dati inject pana le bagati pe toate,va dura mult
    apoi dati close si se va inchide editarea,apoi tot close ca sa inchideti programul
    conectati stickul la xbox,bagati dvd-ul cu pes 2011 si intrati in joc
    alegeti ca device stickul usb si jucati
    nu copiati fisierele care le aveti pe stick pe hdd,daca vreti sa jucati online
    offline conectati stickul si alegeti ca device,jucati cu licente
    online deconectati stickul si puteti juca linistit pe live,desigur fara licente

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.