Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: Problema retragere bani de pe paypal

1. #1 SP

Problema retragere bani de pe paypal

Hello, ati intampinat pana acum aceasta problema? de 1 luna si 10 zile same error. Am trimis mailuri peste mailuri la paypal si nimic, nici un raspuns. ce pot sa fac?
    Attached Images Attached Images paypal_error.jpg

2. #2 SP
    N-am intalnit niciodata problema. Pe ce tip de card incerci sa faci retragerea de bani? La banca ai incercat sa suni? (e posibil ca ei sa observe incercare de depunere or something, dar cu eroare).

3. #3 SP
    visa electron, am sunat la banca si mi-au spus ca lor nu le apare nimic, vro incercare or smth else
    am primit un email de la ei acuma

Dear Spiridon Ciprian Florin,

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding the refund that you received. I’m sorry that you have experienced this difficulty. I am pleased to assist you today. Firstly, allow me to apologise for the delay that you have experienced in receiving a reply to the email that you sent us on the 10th of April.

I have reviewed your account and I can see that the funds on your account are due to a refund that did not complete back to your card. I would like to apologise for the lenght of time taken to complete this refund, I would like to inform you that I have escalated this issue again to our technical department, and the funds will be posted to your card ending in xxxxxxxx manually. This should occur within the next 14 days, depending on your card issuer.

Again, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused you, and note that we appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.
    It is my pleasure to assist you resolving your issue. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Yours sincerely,
    Irene
    PayPal

sper sa se rezolve treaba cat mai rrepede

4. #4 SP
    Ma si miram sa nu rezolve PayPal-ul problema
    Bafta!

5. #5 SP
    zi cu 13, zi cu noroc. se pare ca trebuie sa te rogi un pic de cei de la paypal sa iti rezolve o problema. mi-au transferat bani pe card.
    thx

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.