Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

1. #1 SP

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Un zvon foarte recent circula pe internet, despre un nou Counter-Strike.

What can I say? It's been a long time coming! Just today news from the VALVe office has emerged as our own Craig "Torbull" Levine has taken the trip down to supposedly "help develop" the new version of Counter-Strike. Counter-Strike:Global Offensive (CS:GO). Is this VALVe reaching out to the community, recognizing the competitive community?

News first arrived about the new version on the ESEA.net Facebook Page, saying:

"Counter Strike: Global Operation... More info tomorrow!"

Jess Cliffe, one of the original creators of Counter-Strike, was seen posting on the SteamPowered forums, saying "Global Offensive."

Rumors:
    • Planned to be released Q1 2012
    • Focuses on 5v5 competition
    • Press release within 24 hours from VALVe
    • Plays on an updated source engine
    • Individual & Team rankings
    • New Guns added
    • New Grenades
    • Dust & Aztec major revamp
    • Spamming still viable
    • Ammo is free
    Sursa.

De asemenea, am aici niste paragrafe de pe reddit, scrise de unul din jucatorii invitati sa ia parte la o testare a noului joc Counter-Strike (au fost 20, cei mai buni ai lumii):

Their mindset on it isn't that it needs to have the 1.6 players and/or source players all move to it necessarily, even though clearly theyre hoping to make it good enough that people want to move. They are very serious about making it a good competitive game though (there is a competitive and casual mode), which is proven by them flying in 20 top players from europe to help them test it.
    We played the game yeah, they said we should suspect crashes and stuff, but it wasn't too bad. We we're 10 people playing in the room I was in and I think we had 3 crashes total in like 4-5 hours of play, so it's not too bad.
    I'm pretty sure he said at lunch, that there wasn't going to be a dota2 style 1 million dollar tournament, but I only overheard that conversation, so I'm not 100% sure about what exactly he said.
    Nah, it is still very much cs and I was very happy to see that the stuff they have added really doesn't ruin the experience at all. When I first heard it had molotovs I honestly thought "oh no, this is going to be such ****", but I think it worked pretty well. There are no perks or unlocks.
    We're going to their offices again tomorrow and going home this weekend. After that they're setting up a special forum for the people who were invited here, so we can further discuss it from home. There will be a beta starting in september or october.
    Ammo is free as in source, it was debated a couple of times through the day though, so it might not be how it's going to be in the final version, even though I personally think it won't have ammo-buying.
    There are a few new guns (and all the guns have been changed more or less, but their current versions aren't at all final). There are also a couple of new nades, which are pretty cool. There are molotov grenades, which create a fire-blanket that slows players are little. It sounds crazy, but it actually played really well I think, even though the size/dmg might need a bit tweaking. The other new nade is a decoy-nade, that can play firing-sounds, so it can be used to fake that a player is in a position. Not sure how usable it is, but the idea is pretty nice I think.
    In the current build armor is also free, but I am pretty sure this will be changed, at least for the competitve mode, since most people here thought it was a bad idea and there basically was no point to even have armor in the game, if it was given for free every round.
    Because of this armor-change they also revamped the money system, which wasn't too nice, you didn't really get enough money, so sometimes you would end up needing to have 3-4 ecos or having won 5 rounds in a row and still only have 4k left xD This was also down to more grenades and other equipment being available though.
    All the maps have names you know, but most of them have been altered. Dust2 only has very minor changes from the source version, but the other maps have some pretty big changes (most importantly dust and aztec have been changed to try and make them more usable for 5on5 play)
    The deagle is about as powerful as in source, but it's hard to tell after such little playing time, we spent more time trying out other guns/stuff mostly.
    Much more like Source, it's made on a newer version of the source-engine and the maps are (some of them heavily)modified versions of the source-maps.
    Planned release is Q1 2012. The people here are all top players from source or people from the big communities, so they are very focused on fixing things that people have problems with in earlier versions of the game. It will have matchmaking and rankings, so it's not just another version of the same thing, it is mainly made for 5on5 play, so it's more about getting the "real" competitive experience than previous versions has been.
    Source players and source community people only. The game feels a lot more like source, but has what I think are the nicest aspects of 1.6 as well. Unless you're hoping for a new cs game on the goldsource engine I don't understand how you can think changes like 1.6-like flashes are minor tweaks, to me that is a pretty big difference. Getting used to an engine is a minor thing compared to changing game mechanics such as how flashbangs work and enabling tagging - as it is simply nothing more than getting used to it, which you would have to no matter what new game you were going to play.
    I play for one of the best teams in the world in css and was asked to join the people going here from the esl (biggest league in europe) as they also wanted to bring some players along. The other people here are players from top10 teams, league employees (esl and esea) and j3di, who is the coder of zblock, which is the most widely used plugin for competitive play.
    We got to play dust, aztec, inferno and nuke. There's also train, and I'd guess they will try to bring and make the other "left out" maps competitive aswell by doing adjustments.
    Apart from the very early build menus, it didn't seem too console focused to at least my eye.

2. #2 SP
    CS:GO Confirmed Features

Note that all of these features are from early alpha builds of the game and are subject to change or removal from the final release. See the sources list below for reference material used to compile this list.

- Planned release in Q1 2012
    - Matchmaking system
    - Focus on 5v5 competitive play
    - Both Defuse (de_) and Hostage (cs_) map types confirmed!
    - eSports-oriented
    - Competitive and Casual modes
    - Ranked / ladder play for individuals and teams
    - Dedicated servers
    - Gameplay has elements similar to both CS:S and CS 1.6
    - Classic maps (with both minor and major modifications) include: Dust2, Dust, Aztec, Inferno, Nuke, Train
    - Molotov grenade: creates area of fire that slows players crossing through it
    - Decoy grenade: emits fake weapon firing sounds to confuse enemies about your position
    - Bullets penetrate some walls and objects like CS 1.6
    - Many changes to weapons, as well as new weapons
    - Classic gameplay: no ironsights
    - Beta in September or October (Unconfirmed)

3. #3 SP
    Cross-platform lafel ca Portal 2 ?

4. #4 SP
    Counter Strike - wooooooooooooo!

De abia astept sa ajung acasa sa pot cauta mai multe info.

5. #5 SP
    Tweet-uri de la Bastian Veiser (Product Manager ESL Pro Series) si Joe Miller (comentator ESL TV):

Just spend all day playing the new Counterstrike Global Offensive #CSGO at the #Valve HQ ! God I love my job.. oh and yeah... its that good!
    @CounterStrikeGO @Joe_Miller they are actually presenting the hostage maps to us tomorrow. So stay tuned ! #csgo #valve
    @esportstast @Joe_Miller there "are" 1.6 players around !
    @CounterStrikeGO We'll give you a heads up... as in maps, everything we saw so far was pretty awesome. But there is way more to come ! #csgo
    Been playing CS:GO at Valve all day in Seattle. Whaddup! #csgo

6. #6 SP
    Abia astept sa vad ce o sa iasa

7. #7 SP
    cea mai buna stire de la moartea lui Hitler incoace! abia astept, am jucat toate fps-urile online posibile dar nimic nu se compara cu CS: Source abia astept sa iasa unul nou

8. #8 SP

9. #9 SP

10. #10 SP
    conteaza daca e pe console? chiar vreau sa va vad cum il jucati online cu gamepadul lol

11. #11 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Loc Dog View Post
    conteaza daca e pe console? chiar vreau sa va vad cum il jucati online cu gamepadul lol
    Cati ani ai? Ca vad ca iti dai cu parerea pe aici pe la console cand tu nici macar nu detii una... il jucam cum se joaca acum toate Shooterele cu gamepad: Black Ops, MW2, BF2, Homefront, etc.

12. #12 SP
    Hahaha cum poti sa spui : "Conteaza daca e pe console ? " cand 99% din userii aici se joaca pe console.

13. #13 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Loc Dog View Post
    La fel cum jucam si celelalte FPS-uri.

14. #14 SP
    ok probabil comentul meu pare ca trollez dar nu e, ce vroiam sa spun ca armele la CS au recul foarte mare si spread mare al gloantelor si e foarte greu sa omori un adversar chiar si cu mouse-ul spre deosebire de cod sau bc2 unde nu ai aproape deloc recul al armei

15. #15 SP
    Loc Dog: prin exercitiu se capata experienta. Cred ca o sa fii surprins de cat de buni sunt unii cu gamepadul. Garantez pentru cativa de aici de pe forum care daca vor pot face ca gamingul in multiplayer sa fie un chin - asta pt. ca dau headshot dupa headshot... si da, cu gamepadul.
    In plus, sa fim seriosi... e mult mai relaxant sa stai in fotoliu/canapea tolanit cu gamepadul in mana decat chiricit la birou cu mouse-ul. Parerea mea

16. #16 SP
    da monky asa e....dar ideea e ca o sa domin jocul acesta din nou....cam asta e ideea...mnoh in fine....

p.s: skill on / steam on / 32 bit on / prv me fast...

p.s2: sarcasm on...

17. #17 SP
    Cs ul 1.6 de exemplu e vorba doar despre precizie . Nu poti avea asemenea precizie cu un gamepad .
    De asta multi isi cumpara Gaming Gear (soareci cu multi dpi si pad uri razer , steelseries , roccat ... )

Sunt curios cum va arata cs ul asta si daca va ajunge la nivelul vechiului cs 1.6 / source

18. #18 SP
    Loc Dog, tu ori trollezi, ori trollezi. Ești pe un forum de consoliști, care-i treaba cu replicile de genul "hăhă, cum naiba jucați voi FPS-uri pe gamepad, nici măcar nu aveți recul la arme"? Nu (mai) avem nevoie de aere de superioritate din partea gamerilor de PC, at�ta vreme c�t nu butonezi alături de noi pe aceeași platformă, rumegă-ți posturile.

Mai pe scurt: bear with us or kindly STFU.

19. #19 SP

20. #20 SP
    Cam meh din ce se vede �n trailer. Grafică �mbunătățită .. și cam at�t. Cum ar putea să concureze cu BF3 de exemplu?

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast