Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect: Andromeda

1. #1 SP
    OEE

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Desi stiam toti ca o sa se intample, intrarea in "productie" a devenit oficiala conform declaratiei de ieri a lui Casey Hudson (LINK):

We're in early stages of designing a completely new Mass Effect game. What would you want to see in it?

Pana acum nu au fost oferite alte detalii in afara interviului din octombrie:

There is one thing we are absolutely sure of – there will be no more Shepard, and the trilogy is over.

This is really our starting point. Now the Mass Effect universe is vast, and very, very rich. So at this point in time, we don’t even know what kind of time frame we’re going to be in. All we’re doing is more gathering ideas from the teams, gathering feedback to see several things.

So first, we don’t want to make ‘Shepard 2′, or Mass Effect 4 with like, ‘oh there’s no more Shepard but you’re a soldier in the universe’. So this will be a very, very different context for sure, and nothing has been decided on the rest.
    Attached Images Attached Images me4_logo.png

2. #2 SP
    Ar fi interesant sa poti juca cu o alta rasa

3. #3 SP
    Krogan

4. #4 SP
    OEE
    AN UPDATE FROM BIOWARE MONTREAL

Hello everyone!

I'm really excited to share a new one with you today, but first, as most of you probably do not know who I am, I'll start by introducing myself.

I was born not far from Montreal and, without wanting to bore you with the details, I had the chance to grow up in an environment where video games were part of my daily life. The passion I had for them has led me to get a degree in computer science and my work in this area should later lead me to Edmonton, Alberta. At the time, I was playing regular games tabletop roleplaying with my friends until the day we made the transition to their PC versions and played Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, and Neverwinter Nights. Imagine my surprise when I realized that the company that developed was close to home!

A few years later, in January 2006, I finally had the chance to join my favorite game company! From the beginning, I was assigned to the franchise Mass Effect, the first chapter was the beginning of production, as chief director of development. I worked closely with Casey and the rest of the team leading the project, and for the duration of ME1 and ME2 first half of the project, when BioWare decided to open a new studio in Montreal. I was obviously very flattered when I was asked to take the lead, and after completing my tasks in Edmonton, I returned to live in Montreal in the summer of 2009 when we were there to establish a small team.

Because BioWare has always believed that corporate culture is a key ingredient of the games we develop, we used two important strategies to build our team. First, we created a core team from the transfer of several members of the team in Edmonton. Second, we have chosen to grow at a relatively slow pace, ensuring that newcomers have the time to integrate our culture. Despite this context of controlled growth, the Montreal studio was able to contribute significantly to the franchise Mass Effect. We began by developing about half of kinematic ME2 then tackle the majority of missions and N7 eventually play an important role in the development of many produced content after the game's launch Subsequently, for ME3, we took responsibility for the multiplayer portion while continuing to contribute significantly to the solo mode. More recently, we have developed a large loadable module which will be launched on November 27 and you know the name of Omega. With each new assignment, our responsibilities are becoming increasingly large and we always continued to work in conjunction with Casey, the management team of Mass Effect, and developers to Edmonton.

Following this development, we are now ready to take the next step and announce that the next Mass Effect game is already in development and that the Montreal team that now holds the reins. This represents the achievement of a goal that was set several years ago and it is with a mixture of pride, excitement and humility that each member of the team is working to take his new responsibilities.

To ensure that the transfer of the franchise to Montreal takes place in the best possible conditions, we continue to receive support from the Edmonton studio throughout the project, collaborating and learning from them on some important initiatives. In addition, Casey will remain executive producer of the game, but it will be represented in Montreal by a project manager who will be responsible for leading the development team and make creative decisions on a daily basis. Mass Effect franchise is very important to us and our decisions are based on what is best for the game

I can not really tell you much about the game at this time, if not it will be based on the incredible technology of Frostbite engine, which the team of Dragon Age III has already spent a lot of time systems integrate many games for which our securities are recognized.

The other thing I can tell you is that even if we make sure to develop the next game in full compliance with the legacy established by the first three chapters, now that the original trilogy is complete and we make the transition to a new game engine, we have the opportunity to explore new directions, both from the point of view of the history of game mechanics you can still expect the next game meets the key previous games, including many alien races, a huge galaxy to explore and, of course, a rich and cinematic narrative.

Now that the heart of our team is in place, the next step for us is to ensure that the studio BioWare Montreal accelerates its growth in the coming year to build a team to support quite impressive production a game that we in fact believe, will be a great addition to the franchise. If you or someone you know is interested in joining our team, be sure to check our jobs . We are always looking for talented and passionate people, but it is more true now than ever!

We look forward to telling you more about this upcoming game Mass Effect, but it probably will not for a good little while. We know that your expectations are very high deductible and want to make sure when we'll show you something that will live up to your expectations.

Thank you for your interest and passion,

Yanick

Studio Director - BioWare Montreal

In mare parte: Bioware Montreal va produce jocul si acesta va rula pe engine-ul Frostbite.

5. #5 SP
    oare v-a fi pe urmatoarea generatie de console lansat....?

6. #6 SP
    OEE
    Don’t Call BioWare’s Next Sci-Fi Game Mass Effect

Mass Effect 3 is well behind us and fans already know that that an upcoming game set in Bioware's far-future universe is in development at BioWare Montreal's studio. That game doesn't have a name yet. But, the dev studio's represenntatives really don't you to refer to it as Mass Effect 4.

First came comments from community manager Chris Priestly on the BioWare forums:

"To call the next game Mass Effect 4 or ME4 is doing it a disservice and seems to cause a lot of confusion here.

"We have already said that the Commander Shepard trilogy is over and that the next game will not feature him/her. That is the only detail you have on the game. I see people saying 'well, they'll have to pick a canon ending'. No, because the game does not have to come after. Or before. Or off to the side. Or with characters you know. Or yaddayaddayadda."
    Those remarks were followed up by BioWare Montreal studio director Yannick Roy, who chimed in on a NeoGAF thread to clarify the direction of the new ME game.

…Time does indeed matter, but the words prequel / midquel / sequel come loaded with a bunch of other assumptions that don't necessarily all apply to the next ME game.
    Roy also indicated that, while a Mass Effect MMO is still possible, the new game won't be that. Overall, it sounds like BioWare doesn't want us to think of the next Mass Effect game as a next chapter, but as a new book entirely. We can get with that, right?

7. #7 SP
    BioWare Teases Incoming Announcement For The Next Chapter Of Mass Effect | DSOGaming | The Dark Side Of Gaming
    Michael Gamble, producer on the Mass Effect franchise at BioWare, has shared a new image of him playing what appears to be the next Mass Effect game.
    Gamble also teased its followers as he claimed that the next chapter of the Mass Effect series is upon us. A lot of speculation arose from that comment and even
    though BioWare has not revealed anything official as of yet, we can expect to hear more about this new Mass Effect title in due time.
    From what we know so far, the new Mass Effect will not feature Shepard and will
    be powered by DICE’s Frostbite 3 engine.
    Apart from that, little is known about this new Mass Effect title. Will it be a sequel or a prequel? Will it be a cross-platform title? Will it focus on action or will
    it offer more RPG elements? And will it feature significantly bigger maps than its
    predecessors?
    Let’s hope that BioWare will answer these questions sooner than later.

[UPDATE]
    The official Frostbite Twitter account claimed that we should get ready for some gorgeous futuristic eye candy as the next Mass Effect is now on Facebook Frostbite. YaN7ck Roy, studio Director for BioWare in Montreal, has also released
    a new image from what seems to be a new character from the next part of the Mass Effect series.

[UPDATE2]
    It’s now Gary Stewart’s turn, level designer at BioWare Montreal. Stewart has
    shared an image from what seems to be an environment from the new Mass Effect game.

[UPDATE 3]
    Manveer Heir, gameplay designer at BioWare on the next Mass Effect game, has shared another image – and perhaps the last one – from the new Mass Effect title that is powered by Frostbite 3.
    Attached Images Attached Images uploadfromtaptalk1383866159083.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1383866166488.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1383866173258.jpg

8. #8 SP
    http://www.nerdacy.com/2013/11/07/ma...ing-franchise/
    BioWare and Mass Effect series Executive Producer Casey Hudson said, while commemorating N7 day today, the reason they are continuing with the Mass Effect franchise even though the Shepard story line is complete.
    “It’s the idea of exploring a vast universe: going out and seeing amazing new things. It’s scale: seeing new planets, new species, and having choices that matter. Because it’s a story, and one that you care about,” Hudson says. “It’s going to continue on, and the things people love about Mass Effect they’ll see even better in the next generation of games.”

9. #9 SP
    http://www.vg247.com/2013/12/18/mass...layable-state/
    BioWare Edmonton and Montreal general manager Aaryn Flynn has been playing the next Mass Effect, according to a comment on Twitter.
    “Great time playing the next Mass Effect game in Montreal,” he said, showing an off-screen photo of the BioWare logo.
    “Ambitious. Beautiful. Fresh but recognizable. And fun.”

The next Mass Effect game is in development at BioWare Montreal, a support team founded in 2009 now working on its first lead studio project.Although the design document is complete, we’ve heard very little about it.
    We know*it won’t star Shepard, or even “Shepard 2″, and that it’ll run on*Frostbite 2, sharing some mechanics with Dragon Age: Inquisition. This reference may suggest that Mass Effect 4 is a more traditional RPG than the shooter-driven original trilogy, which would explain whyBioWare keeps referring to it as a “new thing” for the series.
    We don’t know if it is a prequel or sequel, but in either case*BioWare has promised to be respectful of earlier games.
    Don’t expect to hear much about the new Mass Effect until after Dragon Age: Inquisition ships in the third quarter of 2014.

10. #10 SP
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...we-know-so-far
    Design work began around 18 months ago in late 2012. Another 18 months would take the team up until October 2015 - exactly a year after Dragon Age: Inquisition is due to be released

11. #11 SP
    Mass Effect 4 Conference Trailer - E3 2014 - Conceptual Prototype

12. #12 SP
    can't wait

13. #13 SP

14. #14 SP
    Asta e chiar ciudat. Ori e o farsa Amazon... ori... Amazon.com: Mass Effect: Video Games
    Attached Images Attached Images 2014-06-26_212845.png mass_effect_4_cover_amazon.jpg

15. #15 SP
    A fost pus cu ceva vreme în urma, era de așteptat, jocul apare spre sf. lu' 2015, cel târziu primăvara 2016

16. #16 SP
    Personal am incredere in Bioware ca va face o treaba foarte buna cu urmatorul Mass Effect. Daca ati vazut cat de bine au evoluat de la partea 1 pana la 3
    . Dar grafic/visual si dpdv al povestii au evoluat bine. Iar un Mass Effect 4 pe next-gen ar fi genial...

17. #17 SP
    Pune si tu spoiler daca tot vorbești de final. Poate unii nu au jucat încă ME si RDR...

Referitor la trilogia trecuta, e un joc superb dar prima parte e cea mai buna, mai rpg decât celelalte doua.

PS Mass Effect 4 doar pe generația PS4/Xone se va lansa, asa spun unii, dar fiind vorba de EA...

18. #18 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dant3 View Post
    Pune si tu spoiler daca tot vorbești de final.

Referitor la trilogia trecuta, e un joc superb dar prima parte e cea mai bun, mai rpg decât celelalte doua

Dant3 man, ce spoiler sa mai pun ca a vuit toata planeta din cauza asta. Pe orice site de gaming serios gasesti oameni care sa se planga de treaba asta.

19. #19 SP
    Eu nu am terminat RDR

20. #20 SP
    Seriously, acum o sa ajungem sa punem spoilere la Mario ca printesa e in alt castel?

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast