Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: Apple AirTag

1. #1 SP

Cool Apple AirTag

Quote Originally Posted by Apple
    Apple today introduced AirTag, a small and elegantly designed accessory that helps keep track of and find the items that matter most with Apple’s Find My app. Whether attached to a handbag, keys, backpack, or other items, AirTag taps into the vast, global Find My network1 and can help locate a lost item, all while keeping location data private and anonymous with end-to-end encryption. AirTag can be purchased in one and four packs for just $29 and $99, respectively, and will be available beginning Friday, April 30.

“We’re excited to bring this incredible new capability to iPhone users with the introduction of AirTag, leveraging the vast Find My network, to help them keep track of and find the important items in their lives,” said Kaiann Drance, Apple’s vice president of Worldwide iPhone Product Marketing. “With its design, unparalleled finding experience, and built-in privacy and security features, AirTag will provide customers with another way to leverage the power of the Apple ecosystem and enhance the versatility of iPhone.”
    Apple introduces AirTag - Apple
    Attached Images Attached Images apple_airtag-accessories.jpg apple_airtag-front-back-emoji-2up.jpg apple_airtag-hermes-charm.jpg apple_airtag-accessories-bag.jpg apple_airtag-accessories-luggage.jpg apple_airtag-finding-screen.jpg apple_iphone12-airtag-findmyapp.jpg apple_iphone12-airtag-detected.jpg apple_airtag-pairing-screen.jpg apple_iphone12-findmy.jpg apple_iphone12-findmy-item-list.jpg apple_iphone12-precision-finding.jpg

2. #2 SP
    Accesorii third-party: Belkin, Moment, Nomad and More Debut AirTag Accessories - MacRumors.
    Tap and hold the top of your *iPhone* or NFC-capable smartphone to the white side of the AirTag. Tap the notification that appears. This opens a website that provides information about the AirTag, including its serial number. If the owner marked it as lost, you might see a message with information about how to contact the owner. You can contact the owner to let them know that you found their AirTag. You can view a Lost Mode message on any NFC-capable smartphone, such as an *iPhone* or Android phone.
    Lost AirTags Can Be Read By NFC-Enabled iPhones and Android Devices - MacRumors
    I talked to folks from Apple today about some of this. The timeout period for when an AirTag will play a sound if separated from its owner is currently three days — but that's not baked into the AirTags themselves. It's a server-side setting in the *Find My* network, so Apple can adjust it if real-world use suggests that three days is too long or too short.
    AirTags Separated From Owners for Three Days or More Play Audible Sound When Moved - MacRumors
    Attached Images Attached Images belkin-airtag-holder.jpg belkin-airtag-holder-2.jpg moment-airtag-holder.jpg nomad-airtag-holder.jpg spigen-airtag-holder.jpg

3. #3 SP
    E misto pack-ul acela cu 4 tag-uri la 99$. Me wants!!!

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.