Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: Hello everyone !

1. #1 SP

Hello everyone !

So yesterday I turned on my playstation and it automatically took me into safe mode.I restarted my console and the this message came up - A serious error has occured in the system software.The PS4 has to restart.I searched the internet but couldnt find any solution except initializing my PS4.I dont have a PS+ membership so my saves wont be in the cloud.Is there any other way I can fix this ? PLZ Help.

2. #2 SP
    I don't think it is another way , you need to initializing your console or..warranty , if it's not just a software issue.
    If you don't have PS+ in the future try to save your progress on a usb stick if you think you need a specific save.

3. #3 SP
    Or you may try to rebuild database first. Maybe this will solve your problem and you save your data.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.