Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Sunset Overdrive

1. #101 SP
    Sunset Overdrive pe PlayStation? Insomniac Games acum e studio Sony.
    Attached Images Attached Images e0ioaogwuaeqxqn.jpg

2. #102 SP
    Pai Insomniac parca faceau jocuri exclusive PS inainte, deci s-au intors la radacini. Oricum la cat de vechi e jocul si la preturile la care se gaseste, nu cred ca ar fi super deal sa-l scoata si pe PS4/5, daca l-ar vinde la pret intreg. Poate un maxim 20$, dar tot ar fi mult.

3. #103 SP
    Marcus Smith, creative director, Insomniac Games:
    Amazing shout. Is there any life left in the Sunset Overdrive franchise, given it used to be an Xbox exclusive?

I mean, never say never is my approach. Obviously, we’re part of Sony now, but we own the IP and so there’s nothing really stopping us other than we have a lot of really exciting things in our future.

I suppose the question is would you want to make another one?

I would. I think there are a lot of stories that can be told in that universe and I would love to return to it. I had a lot of fun making that game.
    How Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is bringing Pixar magic to the PS5 | British GQ

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6