Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: PS5 Review

1. #1 SP

Thumbs up PS5 Review

Hello can someone give me honest review of ps5, i haven't played on ps5 i usually play on PC but thinking of buying ps5 so looking for people who are using it.

2. #2 SP
    Can't give you a detailed review but seeing how hard is to get one should give you an idea of its quality.

For me, as a long-time gamer, it's the best console I ever used for a multitude of reasons.
    It's not perfect though, as many people have various issues with it but if you like the PlayStation exclusives I highly recommend it.

3. #3 SP
    Ps5 if you don't want to spend a lot of money on hardware for the best image quality.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.