Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 38 of 303 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: PlayStation Plus

1. #741 SP

Re: PlayStation Plus

Cand devine valabila oferta cu 8 lire?
    Nvm, am obvservat.
    Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

2. #742 SP

3. #743 SP
    Cred ca e primul articol al infamului cu care sunt de acord. Umilinta e putin spus.

Plus Points: Sony's PS Plus humiliates the game industry - Destructoid

PlayStation Plus is one of the most consumer-friendly, convenient, and worthwhile ideas to hit the PlayStation 3. More importantly, in an industry where publishers are trying to take more money than ever for less content, Sony's the guiding light in how to draw a steady payday from users in a way that makes everybody happy.
    The company recently revealed Plus' discounts and giveaways amounted to a cumulative $2,472 in 2012. While it's unlikely a customer downloaded absolutely everything required to get these savings, it would be quite easy to at least make back the $50 entry fee in content.
    Compare this to Microsoft, a company struggling more and more to justify its subscription service with a straight face. The Xbox 360 owner has systematically worked to hold its content to ransom in an increasingly futile bid to make Xbox Live Gold look worth its fee. The biggest feature is, of course, online play -- something available for free on PS3, Wii U, and PC. The company took something that was already a given, and held it back.

It's done this with practically every feature on Xbox Live Gold. Netflix, Amazon Video, and (before retirement) social apps like Twitter and Facebook all require Gold subscriptions to use, despite these items being freely available on almost every electronic device on the market. Hell, my television can access Netflix, Amazon, Twitter, Facebook, and a Web browser, and they're all better than the Xbox 360 versions -- they browse faster, they stream more consistently, and their search functions blow the 360's pathetic offerings out of the water.
    It's disgraceful that Sony's PS Plus philosophy is such an anomaly in the videogame industry, that choosing to reward, rather than punish, the customer is downright unique in contrast to Sony's closest rivals.

4. #744 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekken View Post
    Cred ca e primul articol al infamului cu care sunt de acord. Umilinta e putin spus.
    Probabil ai ratat articolul asta: How Xbox Live is blatantly better than PSN - Destructoid

5. #745 SP
    "Let me tell you a little story. It's about a young boy named Michael. Michael was a fan of videogames and bought all the latest titles. His favorite game was Call of Duty, and all his friends played it as well. However, unlike his friends, Michael played Call of Duty on the PlayStation 3. "

"Then one day, something strange happened. One of Michael's friends said, "Oh man, playing Call of Duty, the hit videogame from Activision, was great last night with the new map pack we bought." "

"
    "What new map pack?" asked Michael. He had never heard of this.
    "The new maps for Call of Duty, the biggest game of the year and available now in all good stores. Surely you downloaded them last night! We all did. We got them from Microsoft's award-winning Xbox Live!"
    "No," replied Michael. "There were no maps on the PlayStation Network."
    "Oh my God," said his ten-year-old friend. "Oh my ****ing God. Are you serious?" "

"I'm sorry Michael," he said spitefully. "But you cannot be our friend anymore. It's time we pulled your clothes off and kicked you naked through the village."

Cat am ras la faza asta. Eu ma bucur ca pot sa ma joc online si altii se omoara cu care serviciu e mai bun. Platesti ce-ti place, nu te obliga nimeni sa platesti sau sa te joci pe ambele sisteme.

6. #746 SP
    In cazul in care nu ati citit articolul si v-ati luat doar dupa titlul acestuia, ar fi bine sa precizez ca el este unul ironic, facut sa sublinieze tocmai faptul ca XBL nu este cu nimic mai presus fata de PSN.

7. #747 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by ReNeGaDe124 View Post
    In cazul in care nu ati citit articolul si v-ati luat doar dupa titlul acestuia, ar fi bine sa precizez ca el este unul ironic, facut sa sublinieze tocmai faptul ca XBL nu este cu nimic mai presus fata de PSN.
    Exact
    Things that we pay for are always going to be better. I don't trust something that somebody's just willing to give me. It's like sex -- am I going to go with the professional sex provider who does this for a living and expects a fair wage, or am I going to choose some amateur who's doing it for free and could literally have anything inside those pants? I will spend dollars for quality, and that's why I will only have sex that I pay for. Likewise, I will only have sex if I've been paid. It's called the economy, dumbass! Look it up in a book sometime.
    Read more at How Xbox Live is blatantly better than PSN - Destructoid

---------- Post added 31-01-2013 at 02:46 PM ----------

Articolul este un pamflet.Autorul articolului ii persifleaza pe acei fanboys care uziteaza aceleasi argumente(invalide dpmdv) vlaguite pentru a pronunta suveranitatea consolei pe care o detin peste celelalte.

8. #748 SP
    Presupun ca nu s-a inteles prea bine, fiindca au fost puse doar fragmentele dialogurilor.
    trebuie citita toata povestea ca sa iti imaginezi situatia respectiva in care se aflau partzarii aia mici.

povestea se termina cu:
    "That night, Michael's father hanged himself by the neck until he was dead, leaving a note that he was "cunting ashamed" of raising "that worthless ****ing worm who played Call of Duty on PSN instead of XBL like a damn human being."

And that is why you play games on Xbox Live."

si o gasiti aici (s-a mai pus link-ul)

Oricum parca este desprins din South Park

9. #749 SP
    Iar se sterg posturi aiurea?

10. #750 SP
    Pai se cam ajungea la flame, am observat ca in ultima vreme se compara serviciile online, lumea a uitat ca aici e threadul ps plus.

11. #751 SP
    daca iau jocuri dupa ps+ si le pun in download list cumva imi ia din spatiu hardului....?

12. #752 SP
    Doar ce descarci ia din spatiul hardului

13. #753 SP
    deci sa inteleg ca nu ...le pot juca pe rand....deoarece am doar 12 gb ...

14. #754 SP
    Le poti juca pe rand

15. #755 SP
    va multumesc

16. #756 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by marcuss View Post
    deci sa inteleg ca nu ...le pot juca pe rand....deoarece am doar 12 gb ...
    lol..sunt jocuri mai mari de 12 gb ..infamous 2 are vreo 15

17. #757 SP
    Simplu... dezisntalezi jocurile pe care nu le mai joci de la game data utility si ai spatiu... Dar daca ai super slim de 12gb , vesti proaste. Infamous cum spune si darkpaul are in jur de 15 GB.

18. #758 SP
    Din cate stiu eu, iti trebuie de doua ori spatiul jocului pe care il descarci. Eu ca sa descarc Super street figher iv arcade edition care are 18 gb imi trebuie 36 gb spatiu liber, altfel nu ma lasa sa-l descarc.

19. #759 SP
    cu modelul de 12 GB n-o sa poti da jos nici macar jocuri de 3.5GB! pur si simplu nu te lasa! te va anunta ca nu ai spatiu suficient. Insa le poti pune in download list pentru atunci cand vei monta un HDD in PS3

20. #760 SP
    asta am in gand sa fac.....

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 38 of 303 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast