Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: Perfect Dark (Series X|S)

1. #1 SP

Perfect Dark (Series X|S)

Iunie 2018:
    - in cadrul E3 Phil Spencer anunta noul studio:

- Darrell Gallagher, studio head:
    Gallagher joined Microsoft Studios executive leadership team in April. Prior to his joining Microsoft, he spent two years with Activision as senior vice president and a decade at Crystal Dynamics. His work at Crystal culminated in his work rebooting the studio’s 2013 “Tomb Raider” reboot, which focused more on survival and delivering a more grounded and mature story. Gallagher also worked at Rockstar, Sony, and THQ over the life of his career.
    Former Crystal Dynamics Head Opens Microsoft Game Studio The Initiative - Variety
    - interviu cu Darrell Gallagher:
    GamesBeat: Do you have any particular purpose or focus you want to talk about yet?

Gallagher: In the briefing and beyond, in some of the post-briefing stuff—my focus is one of opportunity and trying to make something ground-breaking. I’ve been given the mandate and the freedom and the support to go do that. It’s almost the best of both worlds, where I get to go build something—I love building things. If you look at my history, it’s building IP, building studios, building teams, building entertainment. I love being able to build. To do that with the support of Xbox and Microsoft behind me, looking for ground-breaking new gaming pillars to work with in the future, it’s a great opportunity.

That’s really the mandate: make something ground-breaking. Innovate. Take those brightest minds in the industry and beyond and say, “What can we do in the future?” We have all this hardware, all these tools, all the creativity. As a gamer, we have the opportunity play games across every device in every place. For me as a creator, it’s awesome to be given the opportunity by Phil Spencer and by Xbox to go build something.
    How Darrell Gallagher plans to build Microsoft's The Initiative studio in Santa Monica | VentureBeat
    2020:
    - Microsoft's Mysterious Initiative Studio Hires Crystal Dynamics, Bungie Alumni - IGN
    - The Initiative : Le studio de Microsoft poursuit son recrutement massif - Actualités - jeuxvideo.com

Cum se prezinta studioul:
    The Initiative is a new game development studio located blocks from the beach in sunny Santa Monica, CA. Our Mission is to create ambitious and innovative game experiences that our audience will love. We are passionate about craft, creating stories, and building the next big thing in gaming.
    We are a tight knit team of experienced creators bound by the desire to push the art of video games forward. We work in an inspirational space in Santa Monica where we can immerse ourselves in the creative process.
    Home - THE INITIATIVE

Detalii despre joc si zvonuri:
    Attached Images Attached Images the_initiative_studio_logo.jpg darrell-gallagher.jpg perfect-dark-zero.jpg

2. #2 SP
    Zvon confirmat.
    Perfect Dark - Official Announce Trailer - The Game Awards 2020:

The Initiative - Perfect Dark Developer Interview - The Game Awards 2020:

3. #3 SP
    Titlul video-ului e clickbait dar nu mi se pare semn prea bun ca vor coopera cu "Crystal Dynamics", cei care au facut si "Marvel's Avengers" ...

4. #4 SP
    Darrell Gallagher, studio head of The Initiative, e fostul studio head of Crystal Dynamics, deci are sens colaborarea.
    Anuntul:

5. #5 SP
    It looks like Perfect Dark has lost its game director
    https://www.videogameschronicle.com/...game-director/

6. #6 SP
    VGC: half of the core dev team of Microsoft studio The Initiative (working on the next Perfect Dark) have apparently quit the company in the past 12 months due to frustration over the game's direction and general 'top-down' studio hierarchy.
    VGC sources also claim that the participation of Crystal Dynamics in the development of Perfect Dark might have triggered a soft-reboot of the project and pushing it further away from release.
    The Initiative's management on the other hand is confident in the current team
    https://www.videogameschronicle.com/...t-dark-studio/
    Mda, degeaba cumpera studio-urile daca oamenii nu vor sa lucreze pentru ei.
    Stiam ca "Crystal Dynamics" nu va ajuta prea mult la development.

7. #7 SP
    Offtopic: sa mai lase incercarile de jocuri noi si sa faca un remake pe seria Legacy of Kain. sau sa vanda drepturile de autor unei firme precum bluepoint sau oricine altcineva care se ocupa de remake-uri. Astia stau pe o mina de aur.

8. #8 SP
    Xbox’s Perfect Dark Reboot Is Still Years Away - IGN

Incredibil, cand au anuntat jocul nici macar nu stiau ce ar trebui sa fie .

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.