Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

1. #101 SP
    Important e sa-l jucam anul viitor daca se poate, nu se va supara nimeni daca nu va fi GOTY. Insa avand in vedere ca Uncharted 2 pentru multi este o capodopera, optimismul baietilor de mai sus e logic.

2. #102 SP
    OMG jocu asta e

3. #103 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by erik95 View Post
    Ce nu inteleg... cum poti sa spui ca arata extraordinar sau ca e GoTY din 20 de secunde pre-randate in care vezi 3 obiecte?
    Eu deja am vazut si finalul jocului in alea 20 secunde.

4. #104 SP
    Nici n-a aparut un gameplay trailer si va ganditi la goty. Important e ca va aparea.

Goty sau nu, cred ca va fi un joc superb.

5. #105 SP
    PlayStation LifeStyle � You’ll Be “Surprised” By Uncharted VGA Trailer, Won’t be CGI

In a shocking, and exciting move, Sony announced that Uncharted 3, was indeed real, and that it would be coming next year in full stereoscopic 3D. Other than some gorgeous pictures, and a short teaser, little was announced about the multi-million selling franchise, with Saturday’s Video Game Awards set to reveal far more. Now, GTTV host, Geoff Keighley has hinted at what we can expect from the trailer.

Keighley, the producer for the show, tweeted:

"I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised by what we show. Definitely not cg."

In response to the aptly named NaughtyGods, who asked:

"I guess the trailer will be in-engine just like back in 2008?"

While it is not CG, the fact that the trailer will be surprising suggests that they won’t follow the same in-engine technique as their 2008 VGA reveal. With Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception set to be playable during next week’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, it is possible that Naughty Dog could be showing actual gameplay footage at the VGAs.
    Naughty Dog is still “long ways” from Releasing Uncharted 3 - GamingBolt.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Previews and Blog

I am a bit sad because the minute I saw Uncharted 3 being announced my mind was blown and I wanted to play the game right away. But now Arne Meyer who is the Community Strategist at Naughty Dog has commented that the game is still “long ways” from releasing.
    Over at the official PlayStation blog some one commented that it is too early for Uncharted 3 to release. Check the conversation below.
    Does Nathan Drake Look Older in Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception? - GamingBolt.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Previews and Blog

We are thrilled and over joyed by the revealing of Uncharted 3. Not only that, we broke some exclusive information for you guys. I was just observing the screens for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception and I found that he looks a bit older. I mean Naughty Dog has always potrayed him as a young and an acrobatic character, but he seems to be aging. Check the screens above.
    Attached Images Attached Images cats.jpg uncharted-3-1.jpg

6. #106 SP
    S-a ingrasat.

7. #107 SP
    pai da , o duce bine la cate comori gaseste

8. #108 SP

9. #109 SP
    UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception New Information Revealed: Clandestine organisations, remote locations and ancient secrets - GamingBolt.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Previews and Blog
    • Bigger set pieces and more explosive adventure, driven by Naughty Dog’s signature storytelling and cinematic presentation.
    • Competitive and co-op multiplayer return with brand new experiences and massively expanded feature sets. The UNCHARTED universe provides online players with a unique Action Adventure multiplayer experience, bringing the cinematic elements of the single-player campaign into multiplayer.
    • Nathan Drake can now take on opponents in more ways than before: hand-to-hand combat with multiple opponents, contextual melee attacks, and new stealth options. UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception also features expanded and diverse traversal moves with deep gunplay.
    • Naughty Dog introduces new physics, visuals, and environmental effects. UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception features new innovations in sand, fire, smoke, and water dynamics and effects. UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception will be playable in Stereoscopic 3D.

Fans of the franchise and newcomers alike will relish the opportunity to catapult themselves headlong into a real adventure, in a search for the fabled “Atlantis of the Sands.” The journey propels fortune hunter Nathan Drake on a daring trek into the heart of the Arabian Desert, a journey that pits him and his mentor Victor Sullivan against the occult treachery of a shadowy clandestine organization and its ruthless leader. When the terrible secrets of this lost city are unearthed, Drake’s quest descends into a desperate bid for survival that strains the limits of his endurance and forces him to confront his deepest fears.

---------- Post added 09-12-2010 at 11:46 PM ----------

First HD (5K+ pixels) screenshot of Uncharted looks stunning - 5325x2008 pixels

http://www.gameranx.com/images/updat...24516U1zTi.jpg

10. #110 SP
    Drake a imbatranit serios. Si are o moaca mai dura. Nu zic, e mai mult mai realist asa, inainte ziceai ca-i o papusa Barbie masculina, dar m-am obinsuit cu moaca aia inocenta si tanara. Oh well, sper sa-i pastreze vocea si glumele.

Se pare ca va fi in desert pana la urma, cum au prezis majoritatea userilor la inceputul thread-ului

Eu zic ca in 2012 il putem juca, daca suntem norocosi poate chiar anul viitor la sfarsit.

11. #111 SP

12. #112 SP
    Cred ca apare in octombrie-noiembrie 2011, exact ca si celelalte 2 jocuri. Daca am dreptate, anul care vine va fi clar al ps3-ului. Abia astept sa vad ce au mai imbunatatit cei de la Naughty Dog la capitolul grafica.

13. #113 SP
    Iar incepeti cu aberatii d-astea gen "anul ps3"?
    Cred ca de la lansare tot anul ps3 este

Revenind la joc, daca pastreaza reteta din Uncharted 2 si nu se gandesc ei sa vina cu ceva "inovatii" care nu-s puse bine la punct, va fi un succes sigur.

14. #114 SP
    Vad ca au pus mult accent pe coop si multi. Asta e bine. Multi-ul era bestial dar daca o sa poti sa joci tot jocul in coop o fie . Multe, multe ore de "panica"

15. #115 SP
    VG247 � Blog Archive � Uncharted 3 gets first public demo next Monday on Fallon
    Uncharted 3’s first public demo will be shown next Monday on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, it’s been confirmed in the US overnight.

The presenter confirmed it on Twitter:
    Attn Gamers: the first live demo of Uncharted 3 on Mon, Dec. 13th here at Late Night. Set your DVRs.
    Fallon’s had an almighty blowout this year as far as gaming goes. He’s presented Donkey Kong, 3DS, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and Killzone 3 on his show.
    It’s also where Cliff Bleszinski announced Gears of War 3 back in April.
    Uncharted 3 was announced yesterday for a late 2011 release, with 3D support also confirmed. First render art is here.

16. #116 SP

17. #117 SP
    Sincer acum. Uncharted este o serie la care trebuie sa vezi mai nimic pana la aparitia unui nou joc. Hai un trailer acolo, 2-3 poze si atat. Nu trebuie sa strici nici cea mai mica surpriza pe care ti-o poate oferi.

18. #118 SP
    Asa mi-am promis ca fac acum cu asta al 3-lea,o sa ma uit la trailerul de debut si atat,sper sa rezist.Cu primul asa am patit,mi l-am cumparat fara sa stiu prea multe de el ca l-am luat imediat dupa ce am cumparat consola,dupa ce m-am uitat la un clip 2 pe net sa vad despre ce e jocul, si a fost o foarte placuta surpriza jocul,al doilea in schimb mi l-am spoilerit de tot uitanduma la toate trailerele ce au iesit,mi-a placut enorm si al doilea dar muream de ciuda ca stiam f mult din joc inainte de al juca.Faza cu camionul de exemplu ce te urmareste pe starzile alea inguste,pai eu daca as fi vazut pt prima data secventa aia in joc cand l-am jucat,cred ca ramaneam perplex si as fi rejucat faza aia de cateva ori numai sa o revad,dar fiindca stiam deja de dinainte de ea nu a mai avut nic un impact.Am zis ca la asta al 3-lea imi bag picioarele fie ce-o fi da nu ma mai uit la nici un trailer,oricum jocul va fi o capodopera si sa o vad pt prima data jucad-o cred ca va fi de nedescris

19. #119 SP
    Revin cu rugamintea postata ieri. Poate o vede un moderator de data asta.

Quote Originally Posted by ReNeGaDe124 View Post
    Se poate o redenumire a threadului in "Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception"? Thanks!
    L.E.: Multumesc!

20. #120 SP
    Uncharted 1 a fost super...2-ul m-a lasat cu gura cascata ...sa vedem 3-ul cum o sa fie...sunt asteptari foarte mari...
    Sunt curios cum vor imbunatati engine-ul din 1 si 2...sau daca vor folosi altul..

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast