Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 283 of 1175 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 383 783 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,660 of 23486

Thread: Clubul PlayStation 3

1. #5641 SP
    stie cineva si-mi spune si mie:
    - de ce de blocheaza filmele transmise wireless de la PC catre PS3 prin PS3MediaServer via router?
    multumesc

2. #5642 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by storm30 View Post
    - de ce de blocheaza filmele transmise wireless de la PC catre PS3 prin PS3MediaServer via router?
    multumesc
    Probabil pentru că rata de transfer prin wireless este mai mică dec�t minimum necesar de transferat pe secundă pentru playback HD. Soluţia cea mai simplă: leagă at�t PC c�t şi PS3 prin cablu la router.

3. #5643 SP
    Bun am o problema mai exact cu TV LCD dupa ce rulez joc sau film tv incepe sa palpaie si trebuie sa il scot din priza si sa o iau de la capat. Si tv si playstation 3 sunt noi .
    Poate cineva sa ma ajute am introdus gresit setarile ????

4. #5644 SP
    thx

5. #5645 SP
    HK and EU PlayStation Store get Premium Avatars | SCRAWL

In a surprising turn of events, it looks like Sony is taking today to finally release Premium Avatars on the PlayStation Store. This week’s update is happening early in light of the holidays and the Hong Kong update has already rolled out, bringing along Premium Avatars with it.

For $8.00HKD (approx. $1.00 USD), gamers can download this pack of four LittleBigPlanet Premium Avatars (pictured above).

While great and all for Hong Kong, we’re hoping Sony chooses today to release Premium Avatars in both North America and Europe, as well. Hopefully, they’ll release several packs, as everyone is going to have the same set of avatars if they only decide to release one.

Update: Euro update is out. Also contains LittleBigPlanet Premium Avatars — fourteen to be exact.
    Premium Avatars
    • LittleBigPlanet – (�0.20/€0.25 each)
    - Sackboy Avatar
    - Craft Earth Avatar
    - My Moon Avatar
    - Sky Avatar
    - Arrr! Avatar
    - Marvin Avatar
    - Gloria Avatar
    - Great Blue Avatar
    - Frost-E Avatar
    - Hugo Avatar
    - Lily Pad Avatar
    - Christmas Tree Avatar
    - Santa Avatar
    - Giftboy Avatar
    Attached Images Attached Images hong-kong-premium-avatars-lbp.jpg

6. #5646 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by storm30 View Post
    multumesc
    de obicei se blocheaza pentru ca sunt piratate ... filmele

7. #5647 SP
    nein

8. #5648 SP
    Aviz celor care se joacă pe cont de RO şi folosesc conturi UK/US doar pentru cumpărături: aceste avataruri "premium" pot fi folosite doar de userul PSN care le-a cumpărat. Av�nd vreo 62 de pence rămaşi pe UK (cu care nu se poate cumpăra nimic altceva) am achiziţionat unul. �n lista de Premium Avatars din Account Management �mi apare sackboy-ul de �0.20 doar la contul UK -- la RO şi US nada.

9. #5649 SP
    PiP
    Salut,
    am folosit PS3 pe un LCD cu cablul HDMI. Acum cand incerc sa-l folosesc pe un televizor mai vechi cu cablul RCA nu am semnal video

mersi de ajutor

10. #5650 SP
    @PiP - uite aici: Reset PS3 Video Setting - Blank Screen - How to switch from HDMI to Composite - Composite to HDMI | Portfolio of Purazar Bhadha
    Quote Originally Posted by Purazar
    • Make sure the system is off.
    • Hold down the Power Button for 5-6 seconds - until you hear the second beep.
    • That's it, your video settings are reset and you should be able to choose your input and configure it from there.
    Power Button este cel de l�ngă Eject, NU cel din spate.

11. #5651 SP
    in legatura cu problema mea de mai sus , ma poate ajuta cineva ?

12. #5652 SP
    PiP
    Multumesc ! S-a rezolvat asa cum scrie acolo.

13. #5653 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by toto View Post
    in legatura cu problema mea de mai sus , ma poate ajuta cineva ?
    Nu ai precizat de la ce provider ai Internet şi cum este legat PS3 - direct sau printr-un router. Te rog să revii cu aceste detalii pentru a putea continua discuţia.

14. #5654 SP
    Am de la Rom Telecom si este legat prin cablul enternet direct din modem

15. #5655 SP
    mi-am luat si eu o consola ps3 ...
    Ma intereseaza si pe mine la controlerul Sixaxis , sunt 4 leduri ... cum imi dau seama ca s-a incarcat de tot ?

16. #5656 SP
    Apesi odata pe butonu PS si arata sus in dreapta ...sau ti apasat pe buton.

17. #5657 SP
    Dacă este �ncărcat full nu mai clipeşte niciun led (c�nd controllerul este conectat pe cablu USB), răm�n(e) aprins(e).

18. #5658 SP
    @toto: Urmează acest ghid: Port Forwarding PlayStation Network on the Thomson/Alcatel SpeedTouch 516
    Ghidul este pt. SpeedTouch 516. Dacă ai alt model de modem şi nu-l găseşti pe site, let me know.

19. #5659 SP
    Pentru cei pe Clicknet care au aceleasi probleme DNS (80710102) la logare pe PSN va recomand sa incercati asta :

Quote Originally Posted by boardsus.playstation.com
    Been troubled lately by that pesky DNS error? Notice that your PS3 can still browse the net, but not log in? Happen to be a Roadrunner customer? Happen to have any other ISP with a crummy DNS server? Well then read on...

The main issue turns out to be a Roadrunner (or any other ISP's) DNS problem. The fix is simple. When configuring your PS3 network (regardless of wired or wireless), use the manual option. If you use DHCP, leave address resolution at automatic BUT CHANGE THE DNS SERVER ENTRY TO MANUAL.

I replaced the Roadrunner (or any other ISP's) DNS entries with addresses from the Open DNS project which is a free, secure DNS server that anyone can use. It's safe, easy, and works.

The DNS addresses are:

208.67.222.222 or/and 208.67.220.220

Once replaced, you should have no problem logging in.

BTW, you can also use these DNS servers for your entire network if you like by configuring your router. That however is up to you, and won't be discussed in this particular thread by me since I'm too lazy to make a writeup for every single router out there. However, I do guarantee that this fix will work (or at least get you online with your PS3) for the time being. If it doesn't work, then please re-read this thread and try again before wasting five minutes of your time telling me that it doesn't work.

Also, for those that think that this is a PSN issue; consider this: With TW, I could still browse the net with the PS3. I could also use any of my home PC's without problem. The only time I ever encountered a fault was when trying to log into the PSN network using the TWC supplied DNS addresses. Once I replaced those, the problem went away.

Think about it now. If it was a PSN issue, the OpenDNS addresses woudn't have worked for me or anyone else here either. But, since it did I think it's safe to say that the problem lies with your ISP. Don't forget that alot of ISP's including Time Warner depend on 3rd party DNS hosts. Just because you have TW (or Comcast, or Cablevision, et al), doesn't mean the DNS servers are owned and operated by them as well. Perhaps the DNS provider changed something in their routing tables preventing a connection with PSN. There are ALOT of variables at play here...

That alone could be a reason why others have similar issues with different ISP's. Maybe their ISP uses the same DNS host that Time Warner uses. All you're doing by replacing the DNS address is simply using a different DNS provider; nothing else.

Enjoy. Send flowers. Give me kudos. Name your first born after me if you like. Have fun!

73 de James K2QI

De cand am facut setarile de mai sus nu am mai avut nici macar o eroare DNS la conectare !

Posibil sa mearga si pentru alti provideri, dar nu pot confirma. In schimb pentru cei cu clicknet, le pot confirma ca functioneaza.

20. #5660 SP
    Un preview video al noii teme dinamice cu Heavy Rain ce a aparut pe Store:

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.