Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 441 of 1175 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 491 541 941 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,820 of 23486

Thread: Clubul PlayStation 3

1. #8801 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Underground View Post
    salut as vrea sa stiu sigur care consola arata mai bine xbox 360 sau ps3
    decide for yourself
    Attached Images Attached Images xbox_360_slim_vs_playstation_3_slim.jpg xbox360_slim.jpg ps3_slim.jpg

2. #8802 SP
    Big Sony Announcement Incoming - Uncharted 3?

In the next few hours Sony will announce something big - is it Uncharted 3?

3. #8803 SP
    Nu cred, 2011 e deja full de exclusivitati. Probabil ca-l vor lansa mai tarziu.
    Eu cred ca e vorba de Left 4 Dead. Da, suna stupid, dar Geoff Keighley ( parca asa il cheama) spunea sa ne asteptam la vesti mari legate de L4D 1 si 2.

4. #8804 SP
    Cred ca toti fanboy-ii Xbox 360 sunt deja in depresii grave.

5. #8805 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by erik95 View Post
    Nu cred, 2011 e deja full de exclusivitati. Probabil ca-l vor lansa mai tarziu.
    Eu cred ca e vorba de Left 4 Dead. Da, suna stupid, dar Geoff Keighley ( parca asa il cheama) spunea sa ne asteptam la vesti mari legate de L4D 1 si 2.
    sincer m-as bucura enorm de mult daca ar anunta un Left 4 dead pt PS3 . Desi cred ca nu ar reface primele 2 jocuri din serie pt consola celor de la Sony , sunt 90% sigur ca Left 4 dead 3 o sa apara si pt ps3 (din moment ce si Portal 2 e pe drum )

6. #8806 SP
    Vezi ca s-a updatat postul ala. Era doar un preview la R&C.

7. #8807 SP
    Din fotografiile atasate de AndRewqp XBOX-ul ala zici ca e aeroterma

8. #8808 SP
    naz
    VG247 Blog Archive House: “It would be absolutley great” to pass 360 globally

SCEE president, CEO and CFO of SCEE, has told VG247 it would be �absolutely great� if PS3 were to pass Xbox 360 in sales globally.Speaking with Patrick Garratt at gamescom following Sony�s presentation yesterday, House said there is no massive graph with lines representing PS3 or Xbox 360 racing across it at Sony HQ in Europe, and if there is one anywhere, he has no idea it exists.Apparently, while it�s important for Sony to succeed and best its rivals, the company instead wants to maintain focus on the consumer, and offering its products at a great value, instead of constantly focusing on the numbers.�At the risk of sounding parochial, I think my focus since coming on board is doing the best we can for European consumers, and we�re seeing significant advances here versus both of our competitors,� said House. �I guess that�s sort of the primary area of focus. But if I were to forced to say it, well, yes, it would be absolutely great for that to happen.�As far as PS3 sales and the surge in figures post the Slim�s release are concerned, House and Sony are pleased with its performance, and feel between it and the new hardware SKUs, the console will surpass company projections once more.�I think we took up our projections last year when we began to see the initial impact on sales and I think the next interesting measurement point for us, is as we move post gamescom into an almost like-for-like value proposition in terms of pricing with the hard drive enhancements and then seeing how the market is,� he said.�My sense right now is we�re going to be ahead of plan, even beyond projections for this year. I have such a strong sense of momentum and thanks to the feedback I�m getting from my territory managers and from retail, I think what is really encouraging is my colleges in the US are really bullish for their numbers this year.�It is always a bit dangerous, perhaps, to talk about tipping points, but I think we reached a tipping point when we reached the 299 price point. That was just a significant event.�

9. #8809 SP

10. #8810 SP
    Gran Turismo 5 Gets a Titanium Blue Bundle in Japan

Gran Turismo 5's long awaited release is, expectedly, an international event, with the game set to arrive simultaneously throughout the world.

In Japan, the exact date, announced today by Sony Computer Entertainment, is November 3. The game will carry a 7,980 yen price point in its home territory. Yes, that's over 90 bucks, but it's actually cheaper than some other high profile PS3 games.

Sony is readying a couple of sweet bonuses for gamers in Japan. First up is a first print run limited edition that will include a 300 page booklet and a download code for five "stealth" cars. The game's initial print run will be in the form of this limited edition. After supplies have run out, the game will be sold in standard form. Both versions carry the same price.
    Sursă
    Attached Images Attached Images gran-turismo-5-gets-titanium-blue-bundle-japan-20100818002647254_640w.jpg gran-turismo-5-gets-titanium-blue-bundle-japan-20100818002649566_640w.jpg gran-turismo-5-gets-titanium-blue-bundle-japan-20100818002654191_640w.jpg gran-turismo-5-gets-titanium-blue-bundle-japan-20100818002703957_640w.jpg gran-turismo-5-gets-titanium-blue-bundle-japan-20100818002707300_640w.jpg

11. #8811 SP
    PSJailBreak - PlayStation 3 JailBreak for PS3 Consoles Arrives?

Update: CJPC has received confirmation that the PSJailBreak runs unsigned code on the PlayStation 3, so it appears this PS3 mod-chip is indeed legitimate!

For those who remember ZPack for PS3, today we have what appears to be a remix of it dubbed PSJailBreak - a PlayStation 3 JailBreak allegedly for Retail and Debug PS3 consoles.

Warning: Before downloading or getting excited, read the "PS3 Dev Notes" section (below) for PS3 Dev comments on this alleged product.

Download: PSJailBreak Backup Manager .PKG File

To quote from their page (linked above) on the PSJailBreak Specifications:

• PS Jailbreak is a USB plug and play solution that installs in seconds, keeping your valid warranty seal in tact.
    • Easy to use installer and GUI takes you step by step.
    • Compatible with all production models FAT and SLIM. Supports all regions: USA, JAP, PAL and KOREA
    • PS Jailbreak disables forced software updates and will never brick your console.
    • Supports all games (it does not allow backups of bluray movies , dvd movies , or past consoles games)
    • Backup games to your internal hard drive or external hard drive through USB, and boot directly off GUI. Eliminating the need for expensive blueray burners and costly blank media.
    • Play backups off your hard drives 2x as fast as off the blueray drive. This eliminates lags and glitches to provide you with smoother game play.
    • Open up your console to a new generation of homebrew applications. Load homebrew apps/games off any USB hard drive/flash drive.
    • Fully updatable with new features/updates by connecting PS Jailbreak to any computers USB port.

PSJailBreak F.A.Q.:

Q: Is PS Jailbreak easy to install?
    A: Yes, it is a plug and play solution. It takes 1 second to fully install, without modifying or opening your console.

Q: Does it permanently modify my console?
    A: No of course not, once you unplug it from the usb port it is completely disabled.

Q: How do you install PS Jailbreak?
    A: Please consult our downloads page for our instruction manual. We have done our best to make it as thorough as possible to answer all setup and troubleshooting issues.

Q: What is the warranty?
    A: PS Jailbreak is sold with a 1 year warranty. All our resellers will take care of warranty issues.
    PS3 Dev Notes on PS JailBreak:

Mathieulh: psjailbreak's so called "Backup Manager" (which is pretty much the only thing available to download on their website) is a debug package including a regular fself compiled with the (massively privately leaked) 1.92 sdk, The package itself is generated with Sony's official sdk tool (make_package_npdrm revision 1203 probably from that very same sdk) that makes it illegal to share because I am quite sure psjailbreak staff doesn't have the appropriate license to be using the official Playstation 3 SDK and its tools.

The binary itself seems to use the usual sce apis when it comes to the gui or copying files over. It does run on a debug console and displays a "nicely" done GUI that lets you "backup" your game to the external or usb hdd and "run" them later on.

Needless to say the backups wont "run" as their "backup manager" is just a regular fself running with game privileges and doesn't make use of any exploits that I can think of. Needless to say that if their so called usb dongle is real (which I doubt) it does extensive use of leaked sony's software and keys/certificates.

RichDevX: I hope nobody gave them money.

CJPC: Haven't tried it, but it looks like it will copy the game on a Debug PS3 but won't decrypt the executable... so, it's basically a giant "copy dev_bdvd/* hdd0/*" for lack of a better term.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6DxvQk0oJI&feature=player_embedded

12. #8812 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by istrategie View Post
    Vezi ca s-a updatat postul ala. Era doar un preview la R&C.
    Lasa ca tot o sa anunte un Left 4 dead si pentru ps3 . Daca nu toate 3 , atunci macar urmatoru pe lista . You can bet on it . Da ii bun si un R&C pentru moment

13. #8813 SP

14. #8814 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by AndRewqp View Post
    Extraordinar ce poti face cu putin talent. Este foarte faina tema. Pacat ca nu este pusa pe PS Store.

P.S. Care dintre voi ati luat demo-ul de la HAWX 2 de pe PSN ? Ce pareri aveti despre el ? Pe mine unul m-a lasat profund dezamagit. Nu stiu, ma asteptam la altceva. Cel putin in partea in care trebuie sa faci air refueling, imi venea sa inchid consola si sa ies la aer...

15. #8815 SP
    @Ronan mai sus ce era?

16. #8816 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrium View Post
    Extraordinar ce poti face cu putin talent. Este foarte faina tema. Pacat ca nu este pusa pe PS Store.

P.S. Care dintre voi ati luat demo-ul de la HAWX 2 de pe PSN ? Ce pareri aveti despre el ? Pe mine unul m-a lasat profund dezamagit. Nu stiu, ma asteptam la altceva. Cel putin in partea in care trebuie sa faci air refueling, imi venea sa inchid consola si sa ies la aer...
    Demo-ul la primul HAWX mi-a placut mai mult, la asta am ametit, si partea cu refueling nu am reusit sa o fac... nici nu mai incerc.

17. #8817 SP
    Exista vreo posibilitate sa imi resetez sloturile de pe contul de PSN? Mai am un slot + cel activ pe slim.

18. #8818 SP
    its Fake?

19. #8819 SP

20. #8820 SP
    daca sunteti curiosi cumva cele mai bine vandute jocuri pe PS3, top 50 Software Totals - VGChartz

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.