Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 683 of 752 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 681 682 683 684 685 693 733 ... LastLast
Results 13,641 to 13,660 of 15028

Thread: SpamBox XL :>

1. #13641 SP
    God bless you Cata96 !

2. #13642 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Cata96 View Post
    Mai nou toti au partnership si mai nou sunt si in romania
    Use Ad Blocker

Chrome Ad-Block
    http://adblock-for-chrome.tgn.tv

Firefox Ad-Block
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir.../adblock-plus/
    Nu aveam habar de aceste Ad Blockers ... thanks alot .

3. #13643 SP

4. #13644 SP
    Foarte fain !

Introducing Quantic Dream's Kara • Articles • Eurogamer.net

Welcome to Kara, the product of Quantic Dream's recent work on the PlayStation 3, and of its investment in new motion capture facilities. Again it's a one-woman show built around a slow tonal shift, again channelled through a strong and actorly central performance - but the distance between Kara and The Casting is as good a measure as any of the technical progress we've seen this generation, and of a shift in ambition and capability within Quantic Dream.
    Kara's foundation is the studio's new engine, her purpose to reveal what it's capable of before the team embarked on its next game proper. "We really wanted to move forward and push the envelope on the new game," says Cage. "There were many things that we couldn't do on the old engine, so we decided to build a new one from scratch. Kara's the very first thing we've done with this brand new engine, so it's not optimized - it's got 50% of the features that we have right now, as Kara was done a year ago.
    Mai multe informatii in link. Mie personal mi-a placut enorm Heavy Rain si astept cu incredere noul proiect al celor de la Quantic Dream ! You can do it !

5. #13645 SP
    Care stie unde se gasesc "Gaming Glasses" in Romania?

6. #13646 SP
    Angry Birds in space

7. #13647 SP
    Mai nou toti au partnership si mai nou sunt si in romania
    Use Ad Blocker

Chrome Ad-Block
    http://adblock-for-chrome.tgn.tv

Firefox Ad-Block
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir.../adblock-plus/
    yeeey ! no more ME3 ad at the ME3 IGN review ! cel mai folositor add-on din cate are Firefox !

8. #13648 SP
    Stai, voi nu aţi folosit ad-block p�nă acum ? CUM AŢI REZISTAT PE INTERNET ?!?!?!

9. #13649 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombozo View Post
    Stai, voi nu aţi folosit ad-block p�nă acum ? CUM AŢI REZISTAT PE INTERNET ?!?!?!
    Cu rabdarea treci si marea.

10. #13650 SP
    Not so interneț savvy people No me gusta.

11. #13651 SP
    Fara cuvinte

12. #13652 SP

13. #13653 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Jedi View Post
    Fara cuvinte
    Cum se poate face unu si cu cat?
    Ca vreau unu

14. #13654 SP
    Cum se poate face unu si cu cat?
    Ca vreau unu
    there ya go
    Attached Images Attached Images 3199524_700b.jpg

15. #13655 SP
    Colegii :Same day ... just do all the things you did last time ... all over again !
    Me: Anyone up for some MP tonight ...?
    Colegii : ARE you kidding .... anytime !
    Uneori imi iubesc colegii de clasa ...

16. #13656 SP

17. #13657 SP

18. #13658 SP
    STOP JOSEPH KONY IN 2012

kony2012.com

19. #13659 SP

20. #13660 SP
    Am auzit destule lucruri interesante legate de subiectul JOSEPH KONY:

It should come as no surprise that the US government and an investment firm like JP Morgan would show such interest in the work of an otherwise unknown charity. If crowd-sourcing activism in this way was always so successful then we would expect larger movements such as Occupy to have also made similar headway into governments. That is simply not the case though, as the interests of corporations and government run explicitly counter to those in Occupy. This is not to say that Invisible Children and its members are out there to explicitly profiteer or that this is some kind of shadow conspiracy. What they are is an effective propaganda-making organisation whose interests have happened to coincide with the rich and powerful who are seeking to exploit the massive mineral wealth in Uganda, and the conflicts in the country, for their own profit. It’s a lot easier to make a video viral when you have millions of dollars worth of resources at your disposal.

Pushing this rhetoric through the sponsoring of charities such as Invisible Children helps people to believe that what they are doing is for some nebulous “good“ when, in reality, they are sponsoring those who aim to exploit the people of Uganda and armed intervention against child soldiers . The last thing that is needed is well-meaning, energised students committed to action without any real understanding of where their money is going and what their actions are committing them to.
    Sursa: Demand Nothing | KONY 2012: Making The Invisible Visible

I have had roughly 24 hours to gather my thoughts about the latest fund-raising stunt undertaken by the long-in-the-tooth Invisible Children (IC) organization. In that time, I have had an opportunity to think and ruminate over exactly what to say, what the right order of the words should be coming out of my soul to address yet another travesty in shepherd’s clothing befalling my country and my continent. Usually I would fly off the handle and let passion fly, but I have grown a little since this and this and this. Addressing the complexity that is Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA)’s reign of terror in northern Uganda; what with the sheer volume of victims, the survivors, the horrific examples of humanity at its worst, and the lingering ghosts of family members behind the survivors’ eyes begs a momentary pause, if but to respect the gravity of it all. I do that. I pause. I reflect and I toil with the thought that something is not right in the world that IC is still grasping at relevancy all these years after their “night walkers” campaign.

There is no easy way of saying what I feel right now, except a deep hurt and gnawing urgency to bang my head against my desk as a prescriptive to make the dumb-assery stop. Sure, Joseph Kony and his counterpart of yesteryear, Idi Amin, have largely been responsible for the single story of Uganda. I have a hard time shaking it from the lips of strangers I meet. That’s all they know or seem to want to listen to. They dismissively glaze over my breathless exultations of the great promise in our youth, our technology, our agriculture, and our women.

“Sooo, Idi Amin, huh? That was terrible. Is he still alive?”

It is a slap in the face to so many of us who want to rise from the ashes of our tumultuous past and the noose of benevolent, paternalistic, aid-driven development memes. We, Africans, are sandwiched between our historically factual imperfections and well-intentioned, road-to-hell-building-do-gooders. It is a suffocating state of existence. To be properly heard, we must ride the coattails of self-righteous idiocy train. Even then, we have to fight for our voices to be respected.

The latest IC fund-raising cum “awareness-raising” is an insult to my identity and my intellectual capacity to reasonably defend its existence as beneficial to any Ugandan. The video project is so devoid of nuance, utility and respect for agency that it is appallingly hard to contextualize. I won’t even try. Katrin Skaya said all that could have been said, “rarely seen something this stunningly, insidiously, clever crazy. Amazing case study.”
    Sursa: http://projectdiaspora.org/2012/03/0...y-agency-2012/

Desigur mai este si asta:

Din pacate cel putin de aici de la noi din tara, din fata calculatoarelor, nu prea avem de unde sti daca aceasta manevra este una sincera care doreste sa ajute, sau doar o fatada menita sa umple buzunarele unora interesati, as vrea sa cred (si inca mult) in intentiile lor bune, dar din pacate cu toti stim ca lumea nu este atat de blanda. Din pacate singurul mod prin care s-ar putea cerceta mai concret situatia ar fi daca am sta in SUA, cel putin asta este parerea mea.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.