Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: Ghid: Fable II - The Bibliophile Guide

1. #1 SP

Post Ghid: Fable II - The Bibliophile Guide

Volume I – Given by the guy that brings you to Knothole Island with his submarine when you first talk to him.

Volume II - Inside the Ice Shrine in the part where you need to hit 4 orbs to succesfully stop the lighting, on the right there are some icecles that you can destroy and then vault down. Pull the lever and proceed to the ladder. Climb it up, destroy some more icecles and the book is yours.

Volume III – Inside the Sun Temple in the red floor chamber where you need to press a button to open a door. You need to destroy a wall to the left of the entrance to that room.

Volume IV – As soon as you enter the Storm Temple to the right in a small opening.

Volume V – It's not near any place that's why it's hard to explain. But do this enter Knothole and go to the ramp that takes you to the Ice Shrine. When you get there make sure you're with sunny/stormy weather and then drop down. Go left and keep following the path. At some point turn right and you should see the book next to a cliff.

Volume VI – Below the Warriors Rest House (left of the Box of Secrets) in between the bridge pillars. (You need to be with sunny weather)

Volume VII – On the left of the Sun Temple entrance.

Volume VIII – As soon as you arrive in town turn left and head to the graveyard, turn left again and the middle of the trees you can see the book.

Volume IX - As soon as you exit the Sun Temple, to your left there is a book next to a Dig Spot.

Volume X - As soon as you exit the Storm Temple to your right.
    Credits: Gilberto@x360a
    Attached Images Attached Images thebibliophilehp3.jpg

2. #2 SP
    If I beat the main quest already, am I still able to go back and get the books in any way? I'm in need of 2, 7, 8 and 10. I'm most worried about 2 since its the only one that is still inside of a shrine, I believe, if i read your guide correctly.

3. #3 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by mattniss View Post
    If I beat the main quest already, am I still able to go back and get the books in any way? I'm in need of 2, 7, 8 and 10. I'm most worried about 2 since its the only one that is still inside of a shrine, I believe, if i read your guide correctly.
    Yes, dont worry. You can collect the missing books at anytime in the game. The 2nd book is super easy to collect...just use the Ice Totem and then go up into the Ice Shrineand. Then get to the part where the lightning gargoyles are (were) and look to your right. You will see some icecles that you can destroy and then jump (vault) down. Now pull the lever and proceed to the ladder in front of you. Climb the ladder and go to your left. Destroy the icecles and collect the book behid them.

4. #4 SP
    Awesome, thank you very much. I was worried I was going to have to go through again with another character. Which isn't bad, but a bit annoying. By the way, I think you were the very first person to post any sort of guide for this, I didn't find anything else online while I was waiting for a reply. So, congrats on that, haha.

EDIT: Hmmm, I think I'm doing something wrong. When i activate the Ice Totem, the shrine is covered in snow. Am I going to the wrong one? It's the same one that you are able to go into when you have the Storm Totem activated, correct?

5. #5 SP
    Ah, nevermind, I was definitely looking in the wrong place... got the achievement

6. #6 SP
    Oki, cool. I just saw your edit, lol

7. #7 SP

HELP?

Hey Im having problems getting book #2 and #3. I already completed the quest but Im trying to go back and get the books, is this possible? If so how do I pass the snow pile for #2 and how do I enter the door for #3?

Thanks.

8. #8 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewmts View Post
    Hey Im having problems getting book #2 and #3. I already completed the quest but Im trying to go back and get the books, is this possible? If so how do I pass the snow pile for #2 and how do I enter the door for #3?

Thanks.
    Hello,

Yes, you can collect the books at any time in the game, you just have to play with the totems to get them.

Here is a video guide that will help you:

...if you are still having trouble, reply here.

9. #9 SP
    Jesus
    Hey Ronan Please tell me what to do. I try to get the 10th book. The door wont open! Please help me.

10. #10 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Hey Ronan Please tell me what to do. I try to get the 10th book. The door wont open! Please help me.
    Hello Jesus,

What door? There is no door when you go and pick up the 10-th book. It's behind a medium rock, simple as that

11. #11 SP
    Jesus
    Im sorry i wasnt clear. I meant in the storm shrine there is a door that will not be opened. Its the door where the yellow and red orbs float up the vent (if that makes sense). Message me if you need to know more.

12. #12 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Im sorry i wasnt clear. I meant in the storm shrine there is a door that will not be opened. Its the door where the yellow and red orbs float up the vent (if that makes sense). Message me if you need to know more.
    ...ah, I know now. Well there's a problem with that door, it's some kind of bug/glitch...

I found this :

Lionhead Community - Fable 2 Storm Temple Bug/Glitch

I advice you to post there, because someone will know how to fix that

I never had that problem and I don't know what to advice you, sorry

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.