Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Collectibles/Challenges Guide

Introduction

This guide is to help you get all collectibles and challenges done in the game. Click on any of the below levels to be brought to that specific level's guide. There is information on everything you need to know about getting all artifacts, weapons, relics, and power-ups. To make things easier, I will be using a color coded system so you can skim through it easier, as well a videos. If you are having any problems figuring out what to do in a level (to beat the level in general) just watch the challenge videos that deal with beating the level within a certain amount of time. Though sometimes the videos end before the level does, such as Spider Tomb, because it wants you to do a certain objective. The exit is usually just seconds away. Read the top part of the level guides for a brief description on what the main objectives of the level are. The purpose of course is to get you the Tomb Raider achievement.
Also, if there are any edits I need, please send me a PM so I can fix it (color coding error, grammatical error, etc).

Color Key:

Artifacts: Pink
Weapons: Blue
Relics: Purple
Health Upgrade: Green
Ammo Upgrade: Light-Blue
Red Skulls: Red
Challenges: Orange

Levels

Temple of Light
Temple Grounds
Spider Tomb