Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: Balan Wonderworld

1. #1 SP

Balan Wonderworld

Quote Originally Posted by Square Enix
    Legendary creators Director Yuji Naka and Character Designer Naoto Ohshima introduce their entirely new 3D action-platformer BALAN WONDERWORLD.

Reuniting for the first time in 20 years, they share a glimpse behind the scenes of the bizarre and imaginary land of Wonderworld; a place in between fantasy and reality inspired by the magic of musical theatre.

Players will travel through a myriad of fantastic worlds with 80 different costumes, each with their own unique actions and abilities. Every moment is an adventure in BALAN WONDERWORLD!

Arriving in spring 2021 on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Square Enix
    Welcome to BALAN WONDERWORLD: a wonderous show, the likes of which has never been seen before!

The curtains have been lifted unveiling the all-new 3D action platformer created by the legendary creators Yuji Naka and Naoto Ohshima.

Twelve different tales await players in the bizarre and imaginary land of Wonderworld. As the star of the show you can use powers from 80 different costumes while exploring labyrinth stages, filled with a myriad of tricks and traps to get to the heart of each story.

As you journey through this land between fantasy and reality, you must find a way to bring balance to others and yourself.

Arriving in Spring 2021 on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Steam!

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BalanWWorld
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/BalanWonderworld
    BALAN WONDERWORLD | SQUARE ENIX
    Attached Images Attached Images featured-balan-wonderland-announced.jpg

2. #2 SP
    Switch trailer:

3. #3 SP
    Chapter 1 The Man Who Rages Against the Storm:

Chapter 2 - The Dolphin and the Diver:

Chapter 3 - The Girl Who’s Gaga for Bugs:

4. #4 SP

5. #5 SP

6. #6 SP
    A iesit demo pe Xbox (presupun ca pe toate platformele)

7. #7 SP
    A Hero or Two:

8. #8 SP
    BALAN WONDERWORLD | A Hero Or Two | Available Now

9. #9 SP

10. #10 SP
    4/10

11. #11 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by sexbobomb91 View Post
    4/10

Metacritic:
    - 57 - PS5
    - 46 - PC
    OpenCritic:

Are user scores foarte mari pe Metacritic, de la 7.8 la 9.2, in functie de platforma.

12. #12 SP

13. #13 SP
    Larryor, Ukaty, Whastym, ...

Imi aduc aminte de jocul asta unde Japonezii au trebuit sa inventeze nume americane :

yc4qdm6.png

14. #14 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by VGC
    Sonic co-creator Yuji Naka has confirmed his departure from publisher Square Enix and said he might even retire from game development.

The veteran creator’s exit was widely reported this week after he updated both his public Facebook and LinkedIn pages to show his employment at the Final Fantasy publisher as having ended in April.

On Saturday, Naka confirmed the news: “Because of inquiries from the media and users, I can confirm I resigned from Square Enix at the end of April 2021,” he wrote on Twitter.

“I can’t tell you why right now, but I hope to be able to tell you when the time comes. As for my future activities, I’m already 55 years old, so I might retire.”

Naka’s exit follows the disappointing release of Balan Wonderworld, which he directed. Commercially, the title appears to have been just as disappointing.

Balan Wonderworld released in March to overwhelmingly negative reviews, with the game’s Metacritic score currently ranging from 36 to 51.

Naka had formed a new studio within Square, Balan Company, for the creation of Wonderworld, which was comprised of a collection of veteran developers including Naoto Ohshima, the artist who created the original designs for Sonic the Hedgehog.

It’s not clear what Naka’s potential departure means for Balan Company, but VGC has asked Square Enix for comment on this story.

Yuji Naka had previously claimed that Balan Wonderworld was his “one chance” to create a new platform game since leaving Sega in 2006.
    Yuji Naka confirms Square Enix departure reports and says he ‘might retire’

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.