Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I Am Alive

1. #1 SP

I Am Alive

I Am Alive ne pune in pielea unui supravietuitor al apocalipsei.

I Am Alive Delayed Until 2011 - PlayStation 3 News at IGN

News: I Am Alive gets complete reboot - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Ubisoft has rebooted development on much-delayed title I Am Alive - and is now creating the game with the Splinter Cell engine.

CVG reported this week that the title had been delayed again, and would now not see the light of day until 2011 at the earliest.

Clarifying the reason for the delay, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot said:

"We have totally re-engineered I Am Alive. It's still on the way, it's going to use the Splinter Cell engine.

"We have amortized all the costs that were incurred with the previous developer.

"Everything we do is fresh now on that product and we think it can be very good quality, but it's not going to come this financial year."

I Am Alive - a Jade Raymond pet project - was originally developed by Darkworks, but CVG understands that the project was then moved to Ubisoft Shanghai.

2. #2 SP

3. #3 SP
    WTF? prima oara cand am vazut trailerul (acum muuulta vreme) mi s-a parut foarte tare. Acum, ca il tot freaca, ba il scot, ba nu-l scot, ba nu stiu ce, il mai fac si digital-only si nu ne ofera nici ceva detalii despre joc, they can go screw themselves.

4. #4 SP
    Bummer.

5. #5 SP
    eu am crezut ca jocul a fost anulat acu ceva vreme... oh well. oricum se pare ca developerii nu ii dau acestui joc prea multa atentie. Astept sa se lanseze, sa primeasca niste review-uri si note si dupaia ma gandesc daca merita sau nu cumparat.

6. #6 SP

7. #7 SP
    Sper sa fi fost "just a joke", ar fi o tampenie sa fie doar in format digital.

8. #8 SP

9. #9 SP
    Pana la urma este ceva concret ?Un release date ceva sau iar il amana ..?

10. #10 SP
    Conform VGReleases ar trebui sa apara in Q2 2011, undeva in vara cel mai probabil, asta daca nu-l amina iar.

11. #11 SP
    Sa speram ...ca de anu' trecut tot ne duc cu zaharelul

12. #12 SP
    Speram si iar speram... Daca ar lucra bine de tot la el, rezultatul ar fi unul mai mult decat extraordinar, avand in vedere ideea centrala. Probabil ca vor anunta mai multe despre el la Conferinta E3 din iunie, asta daca nu o fac pana atunci.

13. #13 SP

14. #14 SP
    Foarte bine, macar imi raman mai multi bani pt jocuri adevarate, nu pt glume "digital only".

15. #15 SP
    Jocul nu pare rau. Grafic, lasa mult de dorit, dar poate vor pastra stilul asta desaturat si nu se vor vedea atat de rau texturile low res. In rest, ideea pare interesanta, daca ii baga o poveste pe masura si un control bun, are sanse sa fie un joc bun.

16. #16 SP
    Din trailer'ul vazut ma incumet sa spun ca jocul asta nu o sa aiba nici o sansa.

17. #17 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by RaverX View Post
    Foarte bine, macar imi raman mai multi bani pt jocuri adevarate, nu pt glume "digital only".
    Posibil să fi fost doar o "glumă": I Am Alive digital-only report was a joke
    Ubisoft producer Jade Raymond has apparently now said that, while the company had nothing to do with the story, it wants to make it clear it isn’t true. This is according to JeuxVideo, so we have no idea whether or not this is fact or fiction. Based on a phone call we’ve just had, we’d err towards the latter.

18. #18 SP
    ESRB Reveals New I Am Alive Info
    This is an action game in which players assume the role of a man who must find his family in a post-apocalyptic world. From a third-person perspective, players traverse through city ruins and use a machete to kill human enemies in melee-style combat. Battles are accompanied by realistic gunfire, slashing sounds, and cries of pain; characters emit brief splashes of blood when hit.

Players have the ability to kill or knock unconscious wounded/vulnerable enemies via finishing moves (e.g., throat slashing, impaling, pistol-whipping); these scenes are highlighted by close-up camera angles and increased player control (e.g., on-screen prompts with button-press sequences). During the course of the game, players encounter women who can be saved from nearby enemies; sexual mistreatment is sometimes implied in the dialogue (e.g., "These guys kept me as their pet, or mascot, or something.").

One sequence depicts the background silhouette of a man fondling and threatening a captured female survivor; the exchange includes phrases such as "Do you hear me? Don't touch me!" and "Don't be like that. You know I can make your life a lot easier if you would just cooperate." The words "p*ssy," "f**k," and "sh*t" can be heard in the dialogue.

19. #19 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by L0G1X View Post
    Posibil să fi fost doar o "glumă": I Am Alive digital-only report was a joke
    ... or not:
    I Am Alive Coming to PSN and Xbox Live
    Ubisoft has announced that I Am Alive will be coming to PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE Arcade this winter.

Developed by Ubisoft Shanghai, I Am Alive is set in a world ravaged by an unspecified disaster and players are cornered into making "thought-provoking" choices.

IGN reported earlier in the week that after five years in development the game had received a rating from the ESRB, but there was no suggestion that it was no longer a full retail game.
    >> New trailer

20. #20 SP
    Nu inteleg de ce au ales sa-l faca doar pentru PSN/XBLA. Arata foarte bine si are foarte mult potential. Poate daca bagau putin mai multi bani in el si nu plecau de la inceput cu ideea de joc "digital", ar fi avut un succes foarte mare.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast