Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3

1. #21 SP
    Eu cred ca Killswitch nici macar nu citeste stirile, le posteaza ca un robotel ce e.

2. #22 SP
    Honord ?

Rog un moderator ca sa-mi stearga postul fiindca vad ca a inceput lumea sa sara cu gura.

Bine ca n-am inceput sa scriu 100 de stiri intr-o zi ca un robotel cand am auzit ca se dau premii.

3. #23 SP
    In ultimele doua luni, am jucat un singur joc asa ca nu ma intereseaza premiile.

Nu inteleg insa de ce te agiti asa deoarece criticam calitatea articolului; nu spun insa ca nu ar fi bine sa verifici inainte ce postezi.

4. #24 SP
    Si in Mass Effect 3 presupun ca o sa - assume control of Miranda`s azz!

O sa fie demential jocul asta... totusi, ar fi o idee buna sa poti schimba caracterul in timpul luptelor. Cum in ME2 iti poti alege 2 'prieteni' sa te urmeze, nu poti sa ii controlezi. I`m bored of Shepherd, i want the Geth dude.

5. #25 SP
    Avand in vedere ca motivul pentru care preferam sa aflam sitrile despre jocuri pe CG.ro si nu pe alte siteuri care doar cu asta se ocupa este comoditatea. Faptul ca voi deja urmatiti toate siteurile principale legate de joace si ca anute articole vi se par inutile nu e vina lui Killswith sau a celor care au scris articolele. Acestea sunt adresate unui public mai comod sau mau putin interesat. Faptul ca articolul nu contine informatie noua si este doar un recap a ME1 si ME2 + speculatii contine informatii foarte interesante pentru un posesor de PS3 sa zicem care inca nu a achizitionat/jucat/terminat ME2 si e curios despre ME3.
    Nu stiu ce alte stiri a mai postat Killswitch dar privind doar aceasta stire din perspectiva unui om nedocumentat referitor la ME1 si ME2 mi se pare ca sunteti niste intepati in fund, si nu sunteti multumiti decat daca informatia din o stire e tradusa din germana si se refera la strudele cu mere.

6. #26 SP
    Ok. Fiind un intepat in fund o sa incerc sa iti explic mai pe larg ce am vrut sa zic cand am spus ca nu e nimic in articolul ala. Uite ce cuprinde articolul ala mai exact si cum toate informatiile se gasesc cateva posturi mai sus.
    • Este RPG cu un sistem de combat ce implica third-person shooting
    • Poti sa iei decizii
    • Joci cu Shepard
    • Reaperii ataca Pamantul si Shepard e singura sansa (link 1 / link 2)
    • Ca gameplay va fi asemanator cu Mass Effect 2 (really? credeam ca va fi un fel de Call of Duty)
    • Nu va avea multiplayer (link)
    • Ce caractere vrea nu stiu cine de la IGN sa vada in joc
    • Jocul apare pe PS3, 360 si PC (link)

In afara de primele trei puncte, care sunt la mintea oricui, toate informatiile pot fi gasite in posturile de mai sus si nici macar nu trebuie dat click pe link-uri; se poate deduce totul doar citind titlul articolelor.

De ce cineva nedocumentat despre ME1 si ME2 ar avea brus un interes pentru seria cand apare ultimul joc.

PS: Tot nu inteleg de ce ati sarit asa in sus cand am zis doar ca articolul nu are nimic nou in el? You know, like an observation...

7. #27 SP
    Uitati un site care face misto tocmai de "articolul" celor de la IGN: lol

WTF is this IGN? - Revolt Tech

Recently checking up on IGN I was exited to see a feature of new information on Mass Effect 3. A huge fan of the franchise , I immediately clicked the link to soak up as much information as possible. Now, this is IGN we are talking about, so I was completely sure I wouldn�t see rumors but hard facts from the mouth�s of the developers.

We were pulled in and pumped up with anticipation about what great new info IGN had uncovered and we found this instead. Do you know what they call that on the internet? Trolling

IGN just trolled the internet.

8. #28 SP

9. #29 SP
    Mass Effect 3 details from Game Informer

The latest issue of Game Informer contains a ton of details about Mass Effect 3. The first round of information is beginning to trickle in, which you can read about below. We’ve also included a blurry scan/magazine image (via GameFAQs) from the issue.

- Game begins with Shepard on Earth
    - Shepard is on trial in regard to the events of Arrival
    - Reapers invade while the trial is happening
    - Prologue: Shepard’s escape to the Normandy, off to start finding allies, fighting Reaper troops
    - Squadmates include Liara, Ashley/Kaiden, Garrus, James Sanders
    - Screenshot shown of Ashley with her hair down
    - Confirmed appearances (may not be squadmates): Wrex, Mordin, Legion, and Anderson
    - Game will show a “previously on Mass Effect” comic to make decisions if you’re starting from scartch
    - The Illusive Man plays a big role
    - Cerberus is out to kill Shepard
    - Enhanced RPG elements
    - More freedom with character skills
    - Larger skill trees
    - Powers will evolve several times, not just once
    - Weapons are like the ones in Mass Effect 2, have a set list
    - Mods returning, swap out different parts such as barrels, scopes (effect both the weapon’s combat performance and its appearance)
    - All classes can wield all weapons unhindered now,
    - There will be limited slots to carry these weapons
    - Soldier can carry all weapons at once
    - Adept, Engineer, and Sentinal will likely be limited to two weapons, three for Vanguard and Infiltrator
    - Numerous endings
    - Who you have in your squad and which allies you recruit greatly impact the endings that are available
    - No multiplayer

10. #30 SP
    More Mass Effect 3 pics
    Attached Images Attached Images me3-1.jpg me3-2.jpg me3-3.jpg me3-4.jpg me3-5.jpg me3-6.jpg me3-7.jpg me3-8.jpg me3-9.jpg me3-10.jpg

11. #31 SP
    stiu ca le-a mai postat killswitch sus, dar sunt in ordine proasta plus calitatea lor lasa de dorit .

Mass Effect 3 – high-quality scans
    Attached Images Attached Images me3_sc-1.jpg me3_sc-2.jpg me3_sc-3.jpg me3_sc-4.jpg me3_sc-5.jpg me3_sc-6.jpg me3_sc-7.jpg me3_sc-8.jpg me3_sc-9.jpg me3_sc-10.jpg me3_sc-11.jpg me3_sc-12.jpg

12. #32 SP
    New screens.
    Attached Images Attached Images screen1152.jpg screen1280.jpg

13. #33 SP
    DICE is helping BioWare with the development of Mass Effect 3 | N4G

The game world is especially important to have good contacts. Our colleagues from CHIEF them gave us a glimpse of their new magazine (live inside information) for several days in the shops. Before we were dragged from the room we could drop our eyes on some features of Mass Effect 3, which stood as a world premiere in CHIEF.

Thus, BioWare collaborated with DICE (both are linked to EA) for the weapons in Mass Effect 3. When it comes to sound of guns, the world namely Swedish developer BioWare and there, of course, to the podium. Thus, we take into account the distance a bullet can travel, the environment it is fired and the noise around it. CHIEF was already some previews of gun noises and she reportedly sounded very realistic.

14. #34 SP
    Mass Effect 3 delayed into 2012

Bioware has just confirmed that the developer’s next blockbuster space opera RPG, Mass Effect 3, will only release in “the first three months of 2012,” as opposed to the previously announced release window of ‘Holiday 2011.’

From a forum post by Chris Priestly at Bioware:

“Today we have confirmed that Mass Effect 3 will be released in the first three months of 2012. The development team is laser focused on making sure Mass Effect 3 is the biggest, boldest and best game in the series, ensuring that it exceeds everyone’s expectations.” said Casey Hudson, Executive Producer Mass Effect series.

“We’ll have more details about specific dates as we get closer to release.”

15. #35 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Le-a fost frica sa se bata cu Uncharted 3 pentru Game of the Year.

16. #36 SP
    Eu chiar ma bucur. Oricum erau prea multe jocuri bune de sarbatori.

17. #37 SP
    Nu exista prea multe jocuri bune

18. #38 SP
    PC Gamer: BioWare on how your choices determine Mass Effect 3′s ending
    One of the coolest things about the Mass Effect games is that your decisions in one have consequences in the next. In Mass Effect 2, there were only a few major events that depended on your actions in the first. In Mass Effect 3, though, every major decision will come into play. But does that mean the wrong choices make the game more difficult? Have some of us already screwed ourselves? We didn�t know, so we asked BioWare�s Casey Hudson.
    PC Gamer: With the choices in the series before, there�s often been the pressure of, �If I get this wrong, I�m going to make life difficult for myself later on� � is that actually the case when the consequences kick in in Mass Effect 3?
    Casey Hudson: [Deaths in Mass Effect 2] became the grade of scale of your success of the end game, and we have something similar here. You�re basically building towards greater and greater degrees of success, in terms of how you�re able to fight the Reapers. So similarly you�re going to want to do more, and be more successful, and make better choices throughout. And then that, combined with more personal or more moral choices about how to deal with things� those things will ultimately affect part of the end game, which is pretty amazing.
    PC Gamer: So it�s not like, if I let the Rachni live, now I can�t complete the game because they�ve killed everyone. But maybe I can�t get the ultra-nice ending where everything works out perfectly?
    Casey Hudson: I think a way to think about it is if you made decisions early on, you�ll see them affecting this. And the decisions you might want to make that go against those prior things are gonna be harder. Killing the Rachni might present opportunities in Mass Effect 3 that you wouldn�t otherwise have, but if you don�t take those opportunities and you try and do something in opposition to that, then it would be harder for you than if you work with it. Similarly with the decisions at the end of Mass Effect 2, for whether you saved the base or destroyed it.
    And so all the different things that you do, if you do a little side quest, or you go off and do a major plot, these things contribute to the war effort. If you just rip straight down the critical path and try and finish the game as soon as you can, and do very little optional or side stuff, then you can finish the game. You can have some kind of ending and victory, but it�ll be a lot more brutal and minimal relative to if you do a lot of stuff. If you really build a lot of stuff and bring people to your side and rally the entire galaxy around you, and you come into the end game with that, then you�ll get an amazing, very definitive ending.
    Casey also told us how they used Mass Effect 2 DLC to experiment with ideas for the third game, why you shouldn�t shoot the hideous sacs on a Reaper Rachni, that Tali will return as a full time squad member, and that there�ll be no new love interests in the third game (but then, confusingly, tweeted this. We�ve asked for a clarification).
    https://twitter.com/CaseyDHudson/sta...33443067969536
    Happy to confirm #ME3 supports wider options for love interests incl. same-sex for m&f chars, reactive to how you interact w/them in-game.

19. #39 SP
    Mass Effect 3 PS3 | Zavvi.com

cel mai tare magazin pt precomenzi,prin firma de curierat rapid bttf

20. #40 SP
    Amazon.com: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition: Video Games
    Premium metal case featuring commemorative artwork of Commander Shepard
    70-page hardbound art book featuring hundreds of unique and gorgeous illustrations from the BioWare development team plus an exclusive 4x6 lithographic print featuring a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork
    Limited edition Mass Effect comic by Dark Horse Comics, complete with unique cover artwork
    Join the ranks of the N7 with the premium fabric N7 patch
    A full collection of in-game content that can't be found anywhere else!

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast