Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch Dogs

1. #381 SP
    Daca ai pretenţii de la Ubi joaca Child of Light, e singura capodoperă scoasă in ultimii ani

2. #382 SP
    E pe lista, dar pana atunci, si AC IV mi s-a parut foarte bun. Sper din nou sa aiba dreptate Renegade si scoata un patch si pt WD.

3. #383 SP
    AC 4 e alta mâncare, e jocul care a salvat seria AC dupa ce au dat-o in bara cu AC3. Eu nu am aşteptări de la Watch Dogs, alte jocuri sper sa nu dezamăgească, The Order, Mass Effect 4, Witcher, Uncharted, daca si astea dezamăgesc(desi nu cred) voi lua "next gen" in 2016, toamna

4. #384 SP
    Uncharted si Witcher nu cred ca vor dezamagi. The Order sper sa nu fie Thief 2 (mult hype pentru nimic) si ME4... nu se stie... 50/50. Sa nu uitam nici de AC V, e jocul pe care il astept cel mai mult anul asta, la bataie cu Arkham Knight.

Revenind la WD ca sa fim on-topic, dupa primele trailere/gameplay-uri, nu prea m-a atras, dar a devenit interesant odata ce am vazut si alte caractere si cum functioneaza toate modurile din MP.

5. #385 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by luciteck View Post
    eu am avut precomanda pt ps4, dar probabil il voi lua pe pc, pentru ca 1080p/60fps si pt ca pret
    Si pentru ca " Bad optimization " , ai mare grija sa nu iti iei "teapa", dupa cum se stie Ubisoft sta cam prost la capitolul optimizare pentru PC (vezi AC3 ).

Si ai sa vezi ceva gen PS4 si XboxOne

6. #386 SP
    Maine mi-l precomand pentru X360, profit de pretul bun de pe Altex/MG: http://www.altex.ro/watch-dogs-xbox-360-3-dlc-uri

7. #387 SP
    Watch Dogs Has Gone Gold

It’s official. Watch Dogs has gone gold, and is right on track for worldwide release on May 27, 2014. A next-gen experience that reinvents the way gamers will interact with an interconnected open-world city, Watch Dogs arms players with the most powerful of modern weapons: a cell phone that grants unprecedented access to Chicago’s Central Operating System (ctOS). Aiden Pearce wields this weapon – along with his brawn, his guns and his high-tech gadgets – as a vigilante driven to seek out justice (or vengeance) against those who harmed his family.

First revealed at E3 2012, Watch Dogs has been in the works since 2009. Now that the game’s gone gold after an epic five-and-a-half-year development cycle, what’s that mean for the team? “It’s exciting to be gold,” says Creative Director Jonathan Morin. “But it’ll be more exciting when people are playing. For the fans it means that it’s true. It means there will be no such thing as another delay. But for us, it’s not done until they actually have it in their hands.”

Morin’s fan-centric response might be true for any game, but with Watch Dogs it’s especially important for the team to hand their creation to players and allow them to take control of this fully interactive city. That’s because Watch Dogs is all about player choice. “We tried to make a game that’s very scalable in the sense that it supports your play style,” says Lead Gameplay Designer Danny Belanger. “It supports what you want to do most of the time. And it also supports your motivation. Do you want to play a story? Do you want to drive? Do you want to shoot? Do you want to hack? Do you want to play with others? Do you want to play on a tablet? It allows players to do what they feel like, which I find really cool. There’s lots of things to explore, there’s lots of things to try. I think the greatest thing about Watch Dogs is doing what you think is fun.”

Morin agrees, comparing Watch Dogs to a musical instrument. “I invite players to play it the way they want,” he says. “To explore the different ways of playing. To not necessarily follow the instincts they know from other games. To find your own fun in it. That’s how Watch Dogs is meant to be played.”

Of course, the team still would like players to spend a lot of time with the game’s central innovation. “I hope they enjoy hacking,” Belanger laughs. After all, one of the game’s biggest development challenges was layering the hacking mechanic over all the other core gameplay elements – driving, shooting, stealth, combat – while making sure it’s both fun and useful at all times. From what we’ve played so far, the team has definitely succeeded.

As for Morin, he’s looking forward to seeing his game in a whole new light. “I’m going to have fun hearing what the players have to say and how they might surprise us,” he smiles. “I invite you to embrace the whole player creativity and impress us with it!”

8. #388 SP
    Cel puţin cei de la Ubisoft au bunăvoinţă să pună un preţ mai mic la lansare 189,90.

9. #389 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Se7en Fury View Post
    Cel puţin cei de la Ubisoft au bunăvoinţă să pună un preţ mai mic la lansare 189,90.
    Stai linistit ca dupa data de 18 se face 220 - 230 lei, aia e oferta ce vezi tu acolo. De ce crezi ca fac precomanda de el astazi

10. #390 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Se7en Fury View Post
    unde ai gasit pretul asta ?!

11. #391 SP
    Altex, a postat link AndreiChirita.

12. #392 SP
    vad ca doar pe 360/ps3 este pretul ala(189.90) ,restul cum ne-am obisnuit sau nu ma uit eu bine ?!

http://www.altex.ro/catalogsearch/re...atch+dogs&cat=

xbox one 229.90
    ps4 269.90

13. #393 SP
    Chiar guys, am si eu o "indiscretie": daca s-a facut publica rezolutia la care ruleaza Watch Dogs pe Xbox One si PS4, de ce nu s-a spus nimic despre Wii U, PS3 si Xbox 360? Daca aflati, let me know... ca ma roade curiozitatea

14. #394 SP
    pai exista rezolutii mai mici de 792p?
    eu credeam ca e un mit!

15. #395 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkY View Post
    Chiar guys, am si eu o "indiscretie": daca s-a facut publica rezolutia la care ruleaza Watch Dogs pe Xbox One si PS4, de ce nu s-a spus nimic despre Wii U, PS3 si Xbox 360? Daca aflati, let me know... ca ma roade curiozitatea
    ce mai conteaza , asta este ceea ce cautam

16. #396 SP
    In caz ca nu ai citit cu doua pagini in urma,jocul va rula pe PS4 la 900p si 30fps.Experienta p....

17. #397 SP
    da bre, stiu....ca sony si-a luat cuvantul inapoi , doar era cuvantul lor ,deci fac ce vor cu el..

probabil ca old gen va rula 720p,fara prea multe detalii

18. #398 SP
    My jaw hit the ground... BEST. ADVERTISING. EVER! GG, Ubisoft, you won me.

19. #399 SP
    best commercial ever! sunt hyped acum pentru joc.

20. #400 SP
    Se vede de la o poștă că absolut toți sunt actori, însă da, simpatică metoda de promovare.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast