Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Two and a Half Men

1. #141 SP

Quote Originally Posted by Variety
    Conchata Ferrell, best known for her role as Berta the housekeeper on “Two and a Half Men,” died on Tuesday in Sherman Oaks, a rep for Warner Bros. Television confirmed to Variety. She was 77.

“Two and a Half Men” creator and executive producer Chuck Lorre described Ferrell as “one of the greats.”

“We called her Chatty. And we all loved her,” Lorre said in a statement. “Twelve years of highs and lows, and lots and lots of laughter. Through it all she was a rock. One of the greats. I was privileged to call her a friend.”

“We are saddened by the loss of Conchata Ferrell and are grateful for the years she brought us laughs as Berta which will live on forever,” Warner Bros. TV, the studio behind “Two and a Half Men,” tweeted.
    Conchata Ferrell Dead: 'Two and a Half Men' Star, Dies at 77 - Variety

2. #142 SP
    R.I.P Berta ! Inca mai trag sperante la un sezon final in care Charlie sa isi faca retragerea cum trebuie !

3. #143 SP
    R.I.P Berta!
    Iep, oricat am incercat nu am putut sa duc la capat serialul dupa ce a aparut Ashton. Nu am nimic cu el, imi place dar pur si simplu nu a mai fost Two and a Half Men.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8