Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89
Results 1,761 to 1,769 of 1769

Thread: Funny Movies

1. #1761 SP
    Self Defense 101

2. #1762 SP
    Marturisesc ca pana la acest videoclip, habar nu aveam cu ce se ocupa un chiropractor. Ce mi se pare amuzant la acest videoclip este starea de bine, de speranta a fetei, care a trecut prin multe probleme de sanatate cu capul sus, asa cum se prezinta in acest videoclip.
    De asemenea nu mi se pare funny ca in America, daca ai o situatie care necesita transportarea ta la spital cu ambulanta, sa ai pe nota de plata 5000 $, doar pentru ca ai fost transportat cu o ambulanta. Bine, banuiesc ca aceasta nota de plata se regaseste la asiguratorul de sanatate, dar tot mi se pare o gluma foarte proasta sa ai nevoie de ambulanta iar ei sa te taxeze cu 5000 $.

3. #1763 SP
    So true....

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

4. #1764 SP
    Mega64:

Originalul:

5. #1765 SP

John Dillermand has an extraordinary *****. So extraordinary, in fact, that it can perform rescue operations, etch murals, hoist a flag and even steal ice-cream from children.

The Danish equivalent of the BBC, DR, has a new animated series aimed at four- to eight-year-olds about John Dillermand, the man with the world’s longest ***** who overcomes hardships and challenges with his record-breaking genitals.

Unsurprisingly, the series has provoked debate about what good children’s television should – and should not – contain.

The Guardian: https://bit.ly/2LnPpR0

6. #1766 SP
    Trying to find a funny movie to watch but I feel most new comedies nowadays are just plain bad and filled with cheap lazy humor. When I try to think of the funniest movies I’ve ever seen it’s hard to pick a distinctive all-time funniest. A few that come to mind for me are Borat, Bridesmaids, Knocked Up.

7. #1767 SP
    Alan Partridge’s faces his fears and adopts a robot dog 😰 🐶 - BBC

8. #1768 SP
    Cum The Simpsons a prezis viitorul ( pentru nu stiu a cata oara):

9. #1769 SP
    Oops I... did it again.....

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89