Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: Ken Levine: Urmatorul proiect este "foarte, foarte diferit"

1. #1 SP

Ken Levine: Urmatorul proiect este "foarte, foarte diferit"

Se pare ca proaspatul creat studio, 2K Marin lucreaza din greu pentru sequel-ul aventurii submarine, BioShock. Insa, urmatorul proiect al creatorului primului joc, Ken Levine, se indeparteaza foarte mult de creatia sa unica, el relatand pentru GameIndustry.biz ca scopul studioului 2K Boston este ceva "foarte, foarte diferit". E distractiv insa cum ne prezinta situatia ca fiind "scary" intrucat nici ei nu stiu exact ce este...

It's a little scary -- because we don't know what it is, exactly," Levine added. "We're getting a much clearer sense every single day in terms of what we're doing, deciding what's in and out of the game. But it's going to be aggressive." That's a pretty vague description, but unfortunately Levine said that it's as specific as he could get. "I actually can't talk about it, without talking about the game itself. There are things related to story, gameplay and...I don't know how to describe it...people's relationship with the game over the long term. That's what we're thinking about, but it's about as clear as I can be." But with a game as successful as BioShock, why wouldn't Levine's team want to build and expand on that universe themselves? He explained: "I think for us, we come out of our BioShock coma -- from shipping that game, and how hard that was -- and then making a determination. What's next for us, and how aggressive are we going to be? [...] Do we want to do something a little more straightforward next time, or do we want to swing for the fences again? To paraphrase, we decided to swing for the fences."
    You have to respect the guy's gusto. Hopefully, we'll be able to get a more concrete concept of 2K Boston's BioShock follow-up soon enough.
    Attached Images Attached Images 413.jpg

2. #2 SP
    hype facut aiurea din punctul meu de vedere.
    It's a little scary -- because we don't know what it is, exactly,
    Adica publisherul ala care baga bani in acest proiect nu stie pe ce da banii?
    Niciodata nu mi-au placut declaratiile astea misterioase mai ales cand vor sa puna pe jar publicul pentru un titlu nou.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.