Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Disney inchide LucasArts

1. #21 SP

2. #22 SP

3. #23 SP
    Imi pare rau ca a fost inchis un studio care a produs cateva jocuri interesante de-a lungul timpului, dar era de asteptat. Cred ca n-au mai lansat ceva bun de cativa ani. The Force Unleashed sau Fracture nu mi s-au parut jocuri extraordinare, iar in ultimul an s-au implicat in proiecte ca Angry Birds Star Wars sau Kinect Star Wars.

4. #24 SP
    EA Signs Exclusive Publishing Deal With Disney For Star Wars Games - News - www.GameInformer.com

“The Force is strong with this one.”

I love that line. It instantly transports me back to my childhood, to an epic world that had a powerful influence on my life. Like hundreds of millions of people, I am a true believer – someone who can’t get enough of the story, the culture, and the ethos of Star Wars.
    Today, The Walt Disney Company has announced that they have chosen EA to create new Star Wars experiences for gamers worldwide.
    The magic of Star Wars is interwoven into the worlds, characters, planets and amazing battles. It is a universe that lends itself perfectly to gaming. Our agreement unlocks a whole new future of Star Wars games that will span consoles, PCs, tablets, mobile and more.

While we don’t have any details to share today on specific titles, our development teams are already brimming with design ideas. The EA Studios that will develop these games are some of the most innovative and popular creative teams in the world, and include DICE and Visceral, in addition to the BioWare team, which is already developing for the Star Wars franchise. These imaginative teams will make games that may borrow from films, but the games will be entirely original with all new stories. Powering it all will be the Frostbite 3 development engine – guaranteeing incredible graphic fidelity, environments and characters.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2