Miner Wars 2081 Trailer - Fully Destructible Environment Space MMOFPS
(click here to watch and comment)

Miner Wars 2081 Trailer - Fully Destructible Environment Space MMOFPS (1 min 41 sec)
Uploaded on 23-11-2011 at 06:42 PM by Nestea
Game Trailers - YouTube

A trailer by Audio Director Dan Wentz for the upcoming space shooter/MMO Miner Wars 2081. It's now in the open testing phases at http://www.minerwars.com/?aid=3310
(Give me a click towards my free copy and I'll do the same!)

-Description-
Miner Wars is a 6DOF underground and space shooter played in a fully destructible environment and is a combination of single player story game and MMO.

As a player, you operate an advanced mining ship in an open world asteroid belt area. You dig kilometers of tunnels, harvest the ore, travel the solar system, fight your enemies and discover deep secrets.

Game play is led by an epic story and is a combination of a single/multi-player game, cooperative, or you against everyone.

The story will introduce you to many types of missions: rescue, exploration, revenge, base defense, theft, transportation, stealth, search and destroy, pure harvesting, racing or just flying around and destroying everything you see.

Platform: Windows, Xbox 360 Live Arcade

Tags: 2081, 6dof, asteroids, boundless, corporations, descent, destructible, dogfights, epic, eve online, exploration, fps, freelancer, freespace, fully, future, gaming, keen, massively multiplayer, miner, mining, mining game, mmo, mmog, mmorpg, multiplayer, online, pilot, post apocalyptic, sci-fi, scifi, space, spaceship, star wars, starfighter, trailer, video game, wars

Miner Wars 2081 Trailer - Fully Destructible Environment Space MMOFPS
(click here to watch and comment)