Greetings,

My name is Anton (Arasmus) Zdravkov and I am part of the Bulgarian Fighting Games Community. I want to let you know that there are going to be two fighting game tournaments held in Sofia, Bulgaria on April 6-7 during PlayExpo 2013 (PlayExpo).

The Expo will feature Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Super Street Fighter IV: AE tournaments with over 1000 euros in cash and prizes. The registration will be open until the 1st of April.

If someone is interested you should send an e-mail to [email protected] with your name, nickname and the game that you want to participate in.
A player can participate in both the tournaments.

The prizes of the tickets for both of the days are 15BGN ( 7.50 euros) and you can order here. More information on the tickets can be found here. If anyone has any questions you can always send us an e-mail at [email protected] or join our Facebook community page and post it there.

We will have guest players arriving and three of them are currently confirmed:

LLL MBR
SDL MAC
IPLAY / GG Halibel
Currently we are negotiating with other famous players in Europe (for now) to participate so we can make this event an interesting one to participate in.

There might also be some material prizes, but they are not confirmed as we are currently negotiating with our sponsors, so the only guaranteed thing is the cash price right now.
Below is the participant list. I will try to keep it updated:

I [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Toni\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\03\clip_ image003.gif[/IMG]hope you will be able to become a part of the PlayExpo2013 experience.

SSF4 AE 2012:

1.LLL MBR
2.SDL MAC
3.IPLAY / GG Halibel
4.Philip94
5.Alfaval.
6.COLOSSUS
7.Jeru
8.Dimcho
9.DNA
10.DarkDante
11.Aprian
12.PESHO
13.ff2f
14.AXL
15.Frofighter
16.Plastic_P
17.Xenomorph
18.NakataBG_PLD14
19.Messatsu
20.Strashen

Tekken Tag Tournament 2:

1.Yashiro
2.Chet
3.Ceko
4.Yordan Nguyen
5.DarkDante
6.Shikateki
7.Trevichkata
8.FielDGaR
9.Derpy Hooves
10.Phoenix_Down
11.Reanimater
12.Vasko_kasapina
13.S belo na tsarsko selo
14.FoXRa1N
15.TekkenGenious
16.Xenomorph
17.AXL
18.Mitko56
19.Ff2f
20.PESHO
21.Dio
22.b0k

If you have any questions feel free to submit them at [email protected] or here at the forums and I will try to answer as soon as I can.