Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 46 of 66 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Clubul Xbox Series X

1. #901 SP
    Pe mine ma socheaza eficienta... nu ma asteptam sa consume mai putin, honestly... Mda, se pare ca de data asta chiar si-au dat interesul cei de la Microsoft. Cat despre noise, nici nu mai conteaza valorile odata ce sunt sub Xbox One X, care la mine era oricum dead silent (il auzeam doar cand instalam ceva de pe unitatea optica, si atat).

2. #902 SP
    Zvonul cu Series V se intoarce, dar acum e portabila:

3. #903 SP
    Interesting stuff! Și cu ocazia asta am aflat și ce chip-uri au folosit pentru drive-ul extern de 1TB! SK Hynix baby! The ones behind Apple MacBook's RAM and flash drives. Also, cred că mai toate memoriile mele de servere au fost Hynix (nu degeaba sunt cam al doilea producător din lume de memorii). They really do only good sh%t! So yeah, acum înțeleg de unde prețul acela. In plus, omul compara temperaturile XSX vs X1 vs PS4 Pro vs PC (deși nu e fair, la ce monstru de răcire are în PC)...

4. #904 SP
    Thermal and power consumption analysis:

5. #905 SP
    Purrrfect console for me. Deja i-am pregatit locul dedicat...

---------- Post added 20-10-2020 at 05:08 ----------

Pentru că tot mă întreba paul ce e cu SK hynix (cei care fac flash-urile pentru SSD-ul extern de 1TB - și foarte probabil și cel intern), just a hint: SK hynix tocmai a cumpărat fab-urile de SSD-uri alte celor de la Intel, pt. 9 miliarde de dolari. Mai multe detalii aici.

6. #906 SP
    Se pare ca jocurile de pe Steam vor rula pe Xbox
    https://twitter.com/x_gamer_kid/stat...417616901?s=21

7. #907 SP
    Nu se pare nimic. E doar un zvon pe care-l poate inventa oricine. Mai circula unu foarte mare. Dar o sa vedem cand anunta.

Personal nu cred ca vor permite rularea de jocuri de pe Steam. Ar insemna un dezastru pentru ei. Sunt jocuri de Steam care nu merg pe Windows 10 (GTA IV included care are probleme mari) sau care nu merg bine nici pe PC-uri puternice. Si in mod clar nu ar putea sa ne dea acces la full game settings, pentru ca ei nu vand un PC unde daca ceva nu merge bine, faci upgrade.
    Astfel ca Steam acces ar fi efectiv o bataie fff mare de cap si bani irositi pentru a contacta fiecare dev sa faca un settings output pentru XSX pentru jocul respectiv.

8. #908 SP
    Eu nu dau 2 bani pe Steam, dar ce ma incanta din stirea aia este '....Phil Spencer and Gabe Newell, they said they been working together for sometime now.'

Dupa atata munca na... mai bea omu o cafea, mai fumeaza o gigica, unu obosit, celalalt cu bani multi spre fara numar... na... se poate discuta orice in pauze...

9. #909 SP
    Pai da. Poate aduc Half Life Alyx pe Xbox, fara VR. Pot discuta orice. Poate chiar si ceva gen Half Life 3 va iesi exclusiv pe Xbox in 2077 sau cand il scot ei.

10. #910 SP
    Half Life Alyx fara VR? Cum asa? Eu stiam ca a fost facut de la zero, gandit pentru VR. Exista si varianta non-VR?

Eu oricum sper sa vad la generatia asta ca totusi Microsoft nu mai ignora VR-ul, si ori vine cu o solutie proprie, ori sa lase third party. Sincer, apropos de discutiile de mai sus, sper sa nu fie Valve Index, pt. ca e scump ca naiba (nu prea vad pe nimeni sa dea de 2-3x mai mult pe VR decat pe consola).

11. #911 SP
    Se poate juca si fara cu ceva modificari, dar eu ziceam la plesneala, ca poate fi orice, inclusiv ceva legat de Left for Dead sequel pe Xbox.

12. #912 SP
    Dacă treceți pe la KFC prin UK: https://www.kfc.co.uk/kfcxboxseriesxcompetition
    Attached Images Attached Images kfc_xbox_series_x.jpg

13. #913 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkY View Post
    Eu oricum sper sa vad la generatia asta ca totusi Microsoft nu mai ignora VR-ul, si ori vine cu o solutie proprie, ori sa lase third party.
    Iunie 2016:
    E3: Prezentarea Project Scorpio:
    - Phil Spencer spune "high-fidelity VR", la 2:37 si 6:19, "premier VR experiences" la 6:25
    - Todd Howard, Fallout 4 VR, la 4:46:

Noiembrie 2016:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevivor
    [...]“I don’t know, just to be honest,” Spencer began. “I love the technology behind VR. I have a[n HTC] Vive, I have an Oculus [Rift]. I’ve used the PlayStation [VR] device a lot in demos and stuff.”

Despite trying virtual reality in most of its current forms, Spencer’s not yet sold.

“I don’t think the creators in the game space have yet found – well, they haven’t obviously perfected the craft of building VR games,” he said. “It’s so early, I think we’re a couple of years before we’ll really see that hit mainstream.

“I’ve seen great video uses of VR, like taking you to places you can never time travel, just the bottom of the Grand Canyon, or they simulate the surface of Mars, some really cool experiences users can see.”

Just because Spencer’s not seeing the type of applications he’d like to doesn’t mean he’s not planning ahead.

“I think VR will find its spot in gaming; I would make that bet,” he continued. “We designed Scorpio as a VR-capable console. Whether that happens this year, next year or the year after… like I said, I still think the creative community has to get its arms around what are these new tools, and this new feeling — this new immersion.

“What experiences do you put in people’s hands to have a long term engagement? Most of these things I’m playing now feel like demos and experiments, which I actually think it’s absolutely the right thing to have happened. That’s not a criticism at all, but should be happening. But I think it will take time.”

Spencer also seems to be applying lessons learned from Kinect to virtual reality devices.

“Kinect turned into the Dance Central box,” he summarised.

He stopped, noticing I looked a bit hurt by that. I told Spencer I frequently use Kinect for the likes of Dance Central and Xbox Fitness.

“It was a great franchise,” he said of Dance Central. “It didn’t map to controller in any way. In fact, in some of our early Kinect games — and I’m not trying to draw any analogy between the two things [Kinect and VR] other than just from a creative process – we’d actually call some Kinect games ‘mimic games’ because of what they would do.

“If I put my hand out here, that’s the A button, this is the X button. Really, they were just turning your body into a kind of pass-through to the controls. Those didn’t work. Those weren’t good Kinect games. Things like Dance Central where it just said, ‘see something, do something and the game reacts’, those were what turned into the right Kinect games. They didn’t have a map to what happened in the kind of traditional controller-based games and I think VR will be the same.”

Spencer is also worried about the cumbersome nature of current VR devices.

“If I think about the technology I would say the idea… that I’m going to put on a head-mounted display and have a wire hanging out the back of my head that connects to some box in a room [is wrong]. It’s gotta go away. Most non-core gaming people are not going to do that.

“Whether people are going to put something on their head, I think is actually a legitimate question. They’re definitely not going to walk around in a shielded environment with a cord at scale. That’s absolutely where VR has to be today.”

I asked if Microsoft’s HoloLens fills that gap.

“In the long run, we need untethered solutions. You need to have the compute capability not be wired to my display that’s on my head. That means I either have some kind of high-bandwidth wireless HDMI or I have compute here. With the HoloLens we’ve chosen to put compute in the HMD itself, so it’s right there. The other thing I think most people who look along in this technology is a mixed reality world where I have a head mounted display that’s able to go from a fully enclosed, opaque world that is VR to a fully transparent world where I’m seeing augmentation in my world makes sense. I should have one device that spans both.

“With HoloLens we picked where we think the tech’s going to be in ten years, because we see a lot of people doing great work in the VR space today. We’re working with most of them on Windows to make sure those devices run well on Windows, so let them go do the stuff they’re going to do in VR. We’ll go do stuff on the content side with Minecraft and other things in VR and then we will, as a platform company, focus our first party efforts on something more in a mixed reality world with the belief that that’s where this all plays out eventually any way.” [...]
    Xbox’s Phil Spencer: VR will come to Project Scorpio when it doesn't feel like “demos and experiments” | Stevivor
    Noiembrie 2019:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevivor
    Phil Spencer has confirmed that VR is not a focus of the upcoming next-gen Project Scarlett.

Stevivor used an interview with Spencer at X019 to get an update on Microsoft’s stance on virtual reality (VR). Back in Sydney in 2016, Spencer told us that VR would come to Xbox One X (then Project Scorpio) when it didn’t feel like “demos and experiments.”

“Yeah,” he said with a frown. “I don’t love my quote there because I’m not trying to demean the work that people are doing in VR.”

Nevertheless, Spencer said customers don’t associate Xbox with VR, nor do they expect it from the brand.

“I have some issues with VR — it’s isolating and I think of games as a communal, kind of together experience. We’re responding to what our customers are asking for and… nobody’s asking for VR,” Spencer said. “The vast majority of our customers know if they want a VR experience, there’s places to go get those. We see the volumes of those on PC and other places.”

Spencer admitted that some of the decision was based on cold hard cash, as “nobody’s selling millions and millions” of VR units.

“I think we might get there [eventually],” Spencer concluded. “But yeah, that’s not where our focus is.”
    VR not a focus of Project Scarlett, says Phil Spencer | Stevivor
    Februarie 2020:
    Quote Originally Posted by Windows Central
    Xbox head Phil Spencer elaborated further on the 1000th episode of GamerTag Radio (which is awesome by the way), offering some more details on the reasons why Microsoft isn't jumping head-first into VR for Xbox Series X.

"We're not going to do that. I understand certain people would want that. We have to focus our efforts on the things we're doing right now. And the most precious resource that we have is the team and their ability. And I just have to focus on the things we're doing right now. [...] VR is not as simple as plugging your headset. You have to redo the dash[board]. There's a bunch of work that goes into it. And the teams at Valve, the teams at Sony, the teams at Oculus that are doing that work. They know the completeness and what it means to support the platform."

Spencer remains optimistic about VR, however, going on to suggest that one day, perhaps it could be a "no-brainer" to bring it to Xbox.

"Obviously VR is big on Windows today. We are the Windows company, and we're never going to close our eyes to where things are going. [...] I hope it gets bigger. I hope it's something that's just so important that there would be a no-brainer for us to support it."
    Will the Xbox Series X support virtual reality (VR)? | Windows Central

14. #914 SP
    De fapt si-au dat seama ca pe partea de consumer e cam "aglomerat" (mai ales de cand cu Facebook-ul), asa ca merg doar pe partea de business, unde se axeaza pe Hololens. Sa fiu sincer, ar fi genial un Hololens pe Xbox.

15. #915 SP
    Oare se pregateste si o versiune fara disc?

16. #916 SP
    Cred ca aici e doar sa clarifice faptul ca Seria S e digital only.
    Nu cred ca un Seria X fara disc ar avea sens curand, deja se produce Seria X in pierdere. Scopul unei variante digitale e sa optimizeze achizitiile evitand piata SH. In schimb la urmatorul Seria X slim edition, e foarte posibil.

17. #917 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkY View Post
    De fapt si-au dat seama ca pe partea de consumer e cam "aglomerat" (mai ales de cand cu Facebook-ul), asa ca merg doar pe partea de business, unde se axeaza pe Hololens. Sa fiu sincer, ar fi genial un Hololens pe Xbox.
    Mai e si asta de mentionat:
    Quote Originally Posted by VRFocus
    Instead, Asobo Studio and Microsoft have teamed up with HP to make Microsoft Flight Simulator a launch title for the Reverb G2. At the moment there’s no official launch date for the new headset other than ‘Fall 2020’, as a previous September date is said to be an unofficial estimate by HP.

Built-in collaboration with Microsoft and Valve, the HP Reverb G2 will offer 2160 x 2160 per eye resolution, a 114-degree field of view (FoV), inside-out tracking and off-ear speakers to provide spatial audio; all for £525 GBP. VR flight sim fans who own other headsets needn’t worry as the studio has noted that HTC, Oculus and Valve devices will eventually be compatible.

“The very first piece of feedback that came out of [our announcement at E3 was], ‘Oh my God! This is going to be the best VR thing ever. They better have VR!'” Jorg Neumann, head of Microsoft Flight Simulator, told Polygon. “We immediately said, ‘Yep, we’ve got to do this now.’ We put a team on it, and then partnered with HP.”
    VR Support Will Come to Microsoft Flight Simulator, Initially for HP Reverb G2 – VRFocus
    Just found a interesting string for VR on the series X, no idea if this will be for retail or internal builds only though.

PC_VR
    Scarlett_VR

EDITION_DELUXE PublishedPackages_Edition_Deluxe.xml
    EDITION_PREMIUM PublishedPackages_Edition_Premium.xml
    EDITION_ALLPACKAGES PublishedPackages_Dev.xml
    EDITION_SCARLETT PublishedPackages_Scarlett.xml
    Xbox series X Scarlett_VR - Community / General Discussion & Feedback - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

18. #918 SP
    Pfoai, daca as sti ca va suporta XSX-ul o solutie de VR gen HP Reverb G2, maine as da comanda!

19. #919 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by ymess View Post
    Cred ca aici e doar sa clarifice faptul ca Seria S e digital only.
    Nu cred ca un Seria X fara disc ar avea sens curand, deja se produce Seria X in pierdere. Scopul unei variante digitale e sa optimizeze achizitiile evitand piata SH. In schimb la urmatorul Seria X slim edition, e foarte posibil.
    Unde scrie ca se produce in pierdere? )

---------- Post added 22-10-2020 at 13:57 ----------

Citisem pe The Verge sau Forbes ca PS5 are un cost de productie aproximat la 470$ iar Series X la 480$. Dar alea erau calcule aproximative ale costurilor componentelor fara sa ia in calcul eventualele negocieri pt producerea a cateva zeci de milioane de produse

20. #920 SP
    Prețul este impus, Sony și MS nu își i-au £450 din vânzare o parte merge și spre magazin.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 46 of 66 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast