Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 584 of 1175 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 634 684 1084 ... LastLast
Results 11,661 to 11,680 of 23486

Thread: Clubul PlayStation 3

1. #11661 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by muggs View Post
    Stie cineva in mare ce demouri cu 3d sunt disponibile cu regular peasant account ?
    Bwahahaha... "peasant account"
    Maestre, vezi aici, poate te ajuta: http://www.consolegames.ro/forum/f60...363-3d-gaming/

2. #11662 SP
    News: PS3 firmware update arrives with cloud storage - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Online reports suggest the firmware update was also designed to beef up PS3 security in the face of recent exploits.

In his initial assessment of update 3.60, the creator of the PS3 jailbreak PSFreedom said the platform holder appears to have plugged all major leaks.

According to Thinq, the system update also introduces the ability for users to configure the timeout settings for when controllers switch themselves off during inactivity.
    and some good news http://www.computerandvideogames.com...ainst-hackers/
    The creator of the PS3 jailbreak PSFreedom has given an initial assessment of Sony's anti-hack firmware update (3.60) released today, claiming that the platform holder appears to have plugged all major leaks.

Speaking via Twitter, Youness Alaoui (KaKaRoToKS) does claim, however, that the PS3 could possibly be hacked again, but the culprit would have to start from scratch.

http://vghq.net/2011/03/10/ps3-firmw...ures-revealed/
    Wow, in 3.60, Sony removed all the loaders, no more isoldr/lv1ldr/lv2ldr/appldr.. but they added lv0.2! Seems they found a way to secure ps3

3. #11663 SP
    Totusi au fost doua update-uri de firmware. nu? Primul pt. ce a fost?

4. #11664 SP
    Firmware 3.56 system update:
    PS3

5. #11665 SP
    Deci au rezolvat cu toate gaurile de securitate ?

Putem spera la un PS3 PUR ?

6. #11666 SP
    Eu nu cred asta, desi mi-as dori.

7. #11667 SP
    Am observat ca a aparut Mortal Kombat demo pe PSN ! Doar pentru PLUS deocamdata !

8. #11668 SP
    Da, cred ca peste o saptamana vor beneficia si cei fara plus.

9. #11669 SP

Ps3 Media Servers. Nu imi gaseste ps3-ul....

Am si eu o problema cu ``PS3 MEDIA SERVER``. Chestia ciudata este ca stiu care este problema si mi-a explicat cineva cum sa o remediez dar nu am inteles , nu pentru ca era in lb. engleza ci pentru ca nu stiu sa fac unele lucruri.
    Uitati rezolvarea ca sa imi mearga dar tot nu stiu ce si cum sa fac: ``first of all, my mac is connected via wired connection to my router and my ps3 is connected wirelessly to the whole network.
    first thing i did was make a static ip address for my ps3 and port forwarded it through my router to my mac.
    then i forced the network interface of my mac to the one actually connected to my router, which fixed one problem.
    then i started getting issues with my mac and ps3 sending 'discover messages' to each other but the ps3 not being 'seen' by the media server.
    forcing the ip address and port didn't do anything.
    then i realized that you need to give the above port access through your os x firewall. i completely overlooked that one simple thing.
    now everything works like a charm (more or less...i have to wire my connection to my ps3 to get stutterless streaming)```
    Chestia este ca a avut aceeasi problema ca mine, adica eu am am aceasi adresa MAC si la pc si la ps3 exact cum scrie mai sus.
    Poate sa imi spuna cineava cum fac ce scrie mai sus ???
    Uitati o poza cu toate Optiunile de la router>>>> Imageshack - newpicture004.png
    Ce setari trebuie sa bag la router ca programul ``ps3 media server`` sa imi gaseasca odata ps3-ul asta blestemat??
    Stie cineva cum sa fac routerul sa aiba un singur mac sau cum sa fac ip-ul static de la ps3 la pc sau ce trebuie sa fac in legatura cu ce scrie mai sus in engleza??????
    Multumesc, astept raspuns

10. #11670 SP
    Am si eu o problema cu ``PS3 MEDIA SERVER``. Chestia ciudata este ca stiu care este problema si mi-a explicat cineva cum sa o remediez dar nu am inteles , nu pentru ca era in lb. engleza ci pentru ca nu stiu sa fac unele lucruri.
    Uitati rezolvarea ca sa imi mearga dar tot nu stiu ce si cum sa fac: ``first of all, my mac is connected via wired connection to my router and my ps3 is connected wirelessly to the whole network.
    first thing i did was make a static ip address for my ps3 and port forwarded it through my router to my mac.
    then i forced the network interface of my mac to the one actually connected to my router, which fixed one problem.
    then i started getting issues with my mac and ps3 sending 'discover messages' to each other but the ps3 not being 'seen' by the media server.
    then i realized that you need to give the above port access through your os x firewall. i completely overlooked that one simple thing.
    now everything works like a charm (more or less...i have to wire my connection to my ps3 to get stutterless streaming)```
    Chestia este ca a avut aceeasi problema ca mine, adica eu am am aceasi adresa MAC si la pc si la ps3 exact cum scrie mai sus.
    Uitati o poza cu toate Optiunile de la router>>>> Imageshack - newpicture004.png
    Ce setari trebuie sa bag la router ca programul ``ps3 media server`` sa imi gaseasca odata ps3-ul asta blestemat??
    Stie cineva cum sa fac routerul sa aiba un singur mac sau cum sa fac ip-ul static de la ps3 la pc sau ce trebuie sa fac in legatura cu ce scrie mai sus in engleza??????

11. #11671 SP
    E din cauza routerului,in nici un caz nu-ti recomand TP-LINK am intampinat si eu niste probleme cu el si mi-am luat un D-link si e foarte ok.

12. #11672 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    E din cauza routerului,in nici un caz nu-ti recomand TP-LINK am intampinat si eu niste probleme cu el si mi-am luat un D-link si e foarte ok.
    De abea am cumparat routerul si am dat ceva pe el in plus ca mai stiu pe cineva care are acelasi model si ii merge dar pacat ca nu il cunosc personal....d.eci in concluzie ma poate AJUTA CINEVA ???????????????

13. #11673 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexHD View Post
    Incearca acest video in legatura cu ip-ul static la ps3 :
    , sper sa reusesti

14. #11674 SP
    sper sa nu o iei drept o jignire,dar esti cam disperat cu ps3 media serverul tau.de ce te complici atat cand poti trage pe stick un film si-l vizionezi linistit...

---------- Post added 11-03-2011 at 05:53 PM ----------

vreau sa va intreb ceva:daca imi iau un card de 50 lire pt cumparaturi pe store ,cum se foloseste adica atunci cand cumpar un joc cum fac?P.S-si cand se ,,goleste" ce fac?se poate reancarca?

15. #11675 SP
    Unnamed Titles Canceled at Sony's UK Games Division | PlayStation LifeStyle
    With the release of MotorStorm Apocalypse just around the corner, you would think that Sony’s European Studios would be doing well. Unfortunately, we received news today that this may not be the case.
    In a statement received by Gamesindustry.biz, SCEE have confirmed that they will be suspending/canceling some current games that are being developed by their UK studios.
    London Studio, Studio Liverpool, and even Evolution Studios – who are just about to release MotorStorm Apocalypse – are all being affected by this latest move.
    Here is what the statement had to say:
    It has been decided that production on a small number of projects within London Studio, Studio Liverpool, and Evolution Studios will be streamlined or closed due to a portfolio review and project prioritisation.
    This decision was made following an internal review of all games and it was deemed that with the incredibly strong list of exclusive first party titles coming up both this year and in the near future, resource should be reallocated to enhance those projects closer to completion.
    Continuing:
    The affected first party studios have been and will continue to be vital assets within the WWS family, and have a history of producing genre defining games such as MotorStorm, WipEout, SingStar and EyePet. This decision will have no impact on the role that our first party studios will play in the future of all PlayStation platforms.
    As for now there wasn’t any list given for the affected games, so we can only guess that most of these titles were unannounced, and at least it seems the bigger titles were unaffected. It is also not yet known if any employees were let go, or if this was a simple reshuffling of their assets, but in these tough economic times, we can only hope on the latter.
    Stay tuned to PlayStation LifeStyle, as we will bring you any new information as we receive it.
    +
    What Sony's Victory Against LG Means | PlayStation LifeStyle

Moments ago, a court in The Netherlands ruled against LG in an ongoing patent battle against Sony. Freeing up PS3s in the country – and therefore Europe – the move was a major victory for the Japanese technology giant, but Sony are by no means in the clear, with LG still set to push for royalties that could be as high as $350 million. To find out what the case could mean, and just how close Sony were to losing, PlayStation LifeStyle talked to award winning intellectual property activist, author and FOSS Patents blogger Florian Mueller.

In a statement, Florian told us:
    It was of the utmost importance for Sony to achieve this decision. Sony wants a comprehensive settlement of all patent disputes between the two companies and now it will be able to seek such a solution without being under pressure. I believe Sony is particularly interested in collecting royalties on LG’s smartphones.
    As Florian had an inside source watching the court case we asked how close the verdict actually was, and whether it was a clear cut victory from the start, or whether Sony managed to pull a victory from the skin of their teeth. Mueller replied:
    When the judge announced a recess, most people in the room thought he was going to return and uphold the order for the time being. This was a surprising turn of events in Sony’s favor.
    We also asked if LG would continue to push for $350 million.
    I’m sure their demands are the same, but they now have less leverage than before.
    Florian also commented on whether the ruling boded well for Sony in future cases:
    That depends on the details of the ruling, which I don’t know yet. If the court established some principles that will also be relevant to many other cases, then the answer is yes.
    And if the fines placed on LG were reasonable:
    Those fines are of a purely theoretical nature. I’m sure LG will comply with the ruling.
    LG will likely continue to press Sony for financial reimbursement over the claimed patent infringements, but such rulings will be far more drawn out than the quick prejudgement case held today.

16. #11676 SP

17. #11677 SP

18. #11678 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Gamer98 View Post
    vreau sa va intreb ceva:daca imi iau un card de 50 lire pt cumparaturi pe store ,cum se foloseste adica atunci cand cumpar un joc cum fac?P.S-si cand se ,,goleste" ce fac?se poate reancarca?
    Cardul ala de 50 de lire are un cod care daca il introduci iti alimenteaza contul PSN cu suma de 50 de lire. Cand termini banutii respectivi iei alt card si repeti operatia.

19. #11679 SP
    iti multumesc

20. #11680 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Gamer98 View Post
    sper sa nu o iei drept o jignire,dar esti cam disperat cu ps3 media serverul tau.de ce te complici atat cand poti trage pe stick un film si-l vizionezi linistit...

---------- Post added 11-03-2011 at 05:53 PM ----------

Prietene, trage tu pe stick un film bluray de 30 de gb.........

PANA ACUMA TOT NU AM AFLAT deci ma poate AJUTA!! cineva

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.