Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: PS3 DLC hacking

1. #1 SP

Wink PS3 DLC hacking

HY guys i found this exploit a few weeks back and i have tried it on Burnout and it seams to be working. now i must mention that i haven't tried it on other games but if I'm Correct it should be working for all downloadable content of any game. so this is what you have to do.

if you have a friend who has bought the Burnout Paradise DLC (downloadable content) like time savers or party pack or i don't know cops and robbers, or any onther content that criterion games will come up with in the next car packs and you want to have it without buying it you just fallow the following steps.

1. Create a Playstation User account and name it exactly as your friend has.
    2. Ask him for his Playstation network username and password and enter them on you brand new account.
    3. Go into Playstation store and using the cart icon, download all the content your friend has download for Burnout Paradise.
    4. Once you have completed donwloading and installing the content run the game using your normal profile (not the one you created before the download) and notice that you now can play the game using the downloadable content you friend used. and if before you wanted to play with a certain car that your friend used but you couldn't because you haven't purcesed the car packs now you can do it with this exploit.
    5. once you are done delete the new playstation user .
    6. enjoy

why is this useful?

well, let's suppose you have 8 friends with PS3 consoles who bought Burnout Paradise and you want to buy all the car packs but you don't have the money for it because they cost a lot. what you do is create a new user name with a new playstation account and all of you gather money and the sum that the packs are woth togheter, you devide it by 8. so let's say that all car pack are woth 50 euros tahts a lot of money for a single user to pay but devided by 8 thats 6.25 euros. and all of you can use the car packs for just 6.25 each

please let me know it this works on other games as well.

keep on hacking

2. #2 SP
    L O L lol

3. #3 SP
    A inceput toata lumea cua sta lollollol cred ca omul e englez.Hey,are you an english man?

4. #4 SP
    Bv lui daca a reusit sa "hackuie" DLC-uri lol

5. #5 SP
    fratilor , asta a umblat pe mai multe site-uri iar unele dintre ele nu sunt romanesti si nu stau sa traduc special pentru voi. vreti sa acceptatio acest post asa cum e ok daca nu treceti la urmatorul that simple.

6. #6 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by raul12 View Post
    Bv lui daca a reusit sa "hackuie" DLC-uri lol
    Imoralule!!!lol

7. #7 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtazyevo View Post
    fratilor , asta a umblat pe mai multe site-uri iar unele dintre ele nu sunt romanesti si nu stau sa traduc special pentru voi. vreti sa acceptatio acest post asa cum e ok daca nu treceti la urmatorul that simple.
    Da-mi te rog si mie un link cu articolul pe alte site-uri ca eu nu l-am gasit. Sau esti clona unui user care o sa isi ia in curand ban?

8. #8 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by cristian77 View Post
    Imoralule!!!lol

9. #9 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by istrategie View Post
    Da-mi te rog si mie un link cu articolul pe alte site-uri ca eu nu l-am gasit. Sau esti clona unui user care o sa isi ia in curand ban?
    ok poate m-am grabit la exprimare, si sincer trebuie sa recunosc ca e vina mea. ce am vrut sa zic e ca va aparea si pe alte site-uri externe si nu stau sa il scriu de 2 ori odata in romana si a 2-a oara in engleza. nu stiu despre ce clona vorbesti , sunt nou pe site si tot ce vreau e sa postez exploitul pe care l-am gasit si sa daca nu cer prea mult sa imi fie apreciata munca. nu ma crezi n-ai decat sa imi dai ban oricum nu mie imi faci rau ci voua.

ca dovada uite 2 link-uri

PS3 DLC HACKing exploit - Sony PSP Mod & PSP Hacks Forums

PS3 DLC HACKing exploit - Hax Network - X360 | PS3 Hacks

oricum deja la ce commenturi am promit incepe sa imi para rau ca am postat acest exploit pe site romanesc. romanul tot roman, numai sa denigreze si sa faca misto stie, chiar si atunci cand incerci sa il ajuti. bv baieti, mi-ati placut la faza asta

10. #10 SP

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.