Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Console Games but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

---

Hello!

Se pare ca iti place Console Games insa nu ti-ai creat inca un cont. Pentru a beneficia de toate avantajele iti ia doar un minut sa te inregistrezi si este gratuit. In plus ca membru poti accesa nelimitat toate functiile acestui website, comunica direct cu ceilalti si participa la concursuri, tournaments, arcade, etc. Multumim anticipat pentru intelegere ! Inregistreaza-te acum !

Daca esti deja membru ConsoleGames.ro si inca iti apare acest mesaj, te rugam sa te loghezi cu userul si parola pentru a nu mai fi deranjat. O zi buna !

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim / Anniversary Edition

1. #841 SP
    Cum ruleaza varianta ps3?Au mai carpit cate ceva?Ma bate gandul?

2. #842 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by SepticEye View Post
    Cum ruleaza varianta ps3?Au mai carpit cate ceva?Ma bate gandul?
    Merge ft bine dupa update, nu mai sta pe ganduri, e un joc ft bun dar nu mai bun decat oblivion goty

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

3. #843 SP
    The latest title update for Skyrim, version 1.7, will be released tomorrow on Xbox 360 worldwide and on PS3 in America. At least, that's what Bethesda "expects." A European PS3 release will follow next week. The 1.7 patch implements a number of bug fixes, including "general memory and stability optimizations," and, for Xbox, fixes French, German, Italian, and Spanish dragon shouts.( in sfarsit graft poate sa urle si in spaniola, te gusta ahora se�or graft?)

Skyrim 1.7 update coming to consoles starting this week | Joystiq

4. #844 SP
    OEE
    Tale of the Tongues - Skyrim Cover (Malukah):

5. #845 SP
    OEE
    Golden Joystick Nominations:

The 2012 Golden Joystick nominations have been announced, and Bethesda is up for six awards:

Ultimate Game of the Year – Skyrim
    Best RPG – Skyrim
    Top Gaming Moment – Skyrim, Throat of the World
    Best use of DLC – Dawnguard and the Creation Kit
    One to Watch – The Elder Scrolls Online
    Best Shooter – RAGE

6. #846 SP
    Dar Skyrim a aparut in 2011.

7. #847 SP
    OEE
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS Marius View Post
    Dar Skyrim a aparut in 2011.
    Joystick Awards foloseste toate jocurile aparute intre 22 mai 2011 si 22 mai 2012.

8. #848 SP
    OEE
    Skyrim - Great Battle Of Dawnguard

---------- Post added 28-08-2012 at 08:23 AM ----------

Skyrim 1.7 Update (Updated)

Update 8/28: The 1.7 title update (1.06 when you download it) is now available for European PlayStation 3 players.

What’s in the title update? The PS3 update (labeled as 1.06 when you download it) provides the 1.6 title update features (including Mounted Combat), as as well the newest bug fixes introduced with 1.7.

BUG FIXES
    - General memory and stability optimizations
    - Fixed crash related to new water shaders
    - Fixed rare crash related to dragon landings
    - Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards

9. #849 SP
    Hearthfire � Coming to Xbox LIVE on September 4th | Bethesda Blog

With Skyrim�s newest game add-on, Hearthfire, you can purchase land and build your own home from the ground up � from a simple one-room cottage to a sprawling compound complete with an armory, alchemy laboratory, stable, garden, and more. Use all-new tools like the drafting table and carpenter�s workbench to transform quarried stone, clay, and sawn logs into structures and furnishings. Even transform your house into a home by adopting children.

Hearthfire releases on Xbox LIVE next week (September 4th) for 400 Microsoft Points.

10. #850 SP
    Wow am crezut ca e o gluma. Ce mama naibi e asta

11. #851 SP
    So true..
    Attached Images Attached Images hearthfire.jpg

12. #852 SP
    OEE
    Dawnguard PS3 development not affected by Hearthfire

Bethesda yesterday unveiled the Hearthfire expansion for Skyrim, despite those on PS3 still awaiting news on the release of the Dawnguard on PS3.

With resources no doubt stretched being due to work on this new DLC, Bethesda?s Pete Hines insists Dawnguard PS3 is not going to be delayed because of Hearthfire being in development.

In fact, Hines insists that the team is "working on multiple projects, even beyond those two things." adding via twitter that, "The entire team doesn?t work on one thing at a time."

Currently the delay of Dawngaurd on PS3 is being put down to ?unsatisfactory? quality, however not much news is becoming available as to what the developer is doing about this.

13. #853 SP
    Păi da, de abia așteptam să mă transform dintr-un războinic de temut �ntr-un gospodar familist, mulțumesc Bethesda că transformi acest vis �n realitate!

/s

14. #854 SP
    Nu ma surprinde deloc acest fapt, build your own home si family type mods sunt destul de bine cotate, build your own home si mie imi place la nebunie:

15. #855 SP
    OEE
    Skyrim Helmet made out of steel

16. #856 SP

17. #857 SP
    Partea cu stolen bowl si cu caini a fost tare .

Awesome .

18. #858 SP
    OEE
    Update on PS3 DLC

It's been a few weeks, and we wanted to make sure everyone knows where we're at with Dawnguard. Skyrim is a massive and dynamic game that requires a lot of resources, and things get much more complex when you're talking about sizable content like Dawnguard. We have tried a number of things, but none of them solve the issue enough to make Dawnguard good for everyone. The PS3 is a powerful system, and we're working hard to deliver the content you guys want. Dawnguard is obviously not the only DLC we’ve been working on either, so the issues of adding content get even more complicated. This is not a problem we’re positive we can solve, but we are working together with Sony to try to bring you this content.

We wish we had a more definitive answer right now. We understand the frustration when the same content is not available on all platforms. When we have an update, we will certainly let you know. We deeply appreciate all the time and support you have given us, and we’ll keep doing our best to return that.
    no comment...

19. #859 SP

Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Traducere si adaptarea Irina Margareta Nistor:
    "Habar nu avem sa portam un joc pe super consola de la sony, ne pricepem sa o dam in bara, urmeaza sa lansam in curand inca un joc (dishonored), nu o sa fie probleme cu acest titlu dar recomandarea noastră e sa il cumpăraţi totusi pt xbox 360"

20. #860 SP
    OEE
    Skyrim Team Diary #6: Hearthfire

With Skyrim's latest game add-on, players can build their own home from the ground up. Beginning with a small, one room cabin in The Pale, Falkreath, or Hjaalmarch, players can eventually construct a fully functioning home with more features than you could possibly expect.
    In many ways, this house-building process is analogous to the evolution of Hearthfire's development.

Like Dawnguard, Hearthfire's inception came out of Bethesda Game Studios' first-ever "Game Jam", a weeklong exercise where members of the team shared in-game ideas for expanding Skyrim.

"When the Game Jam invitation arrived, I was looking for something different from what I'd traditionally do as a designer," lead designer, Bruce Nesmith recollected. "To make it a reality, I knew I needed an artist to tag team, so I approached Robert [Wisnewski] and we collaborated on the project that was presented to the team."

Wisnewski, an environmental artist for Skyrim, was inspired to expand upon the game's housing options in large part because of his enthusiasm for Skyrim's crafting systems.

"It started as a small idea to expand on the crafting element of the game because alchemy, smithing and enchanting were things I was interested in when we were playtesting the game," said Wisnewski.

Meanwhile Nesmith, a fan of the popular game Minecraft, wanted players to have more ways to create content in the game. "Being a fan of [Minecraft], I asked, �Why can't I build things in our game?'"

In its Game Jam reveal, the house-building feature was simple � a small cabin that included a forge for players to create objects that would then become part of the house. Even in a preliminary state, the concept was lauded by the team and became a clear candidate for future Skyrim content.

"Soon after the Game Jam, the [Skyrim] add-on ideas were being reviewed, and this was one that Todd definitely wanted to see put in the game somewhere," added Nesmith.

As 2011 came to a close, Nesmith's focus shifted to Dawnguard, and co-lead designer, Kurt Kuhlmann took an interest in further developing the project with Wisnewski.

"It was essentially the first thing I started working on for Skyrim after the Game Jam," recalls Kuhlmann. "I was actually working on it on my own time in December and throughout vacation. I just continued on with my own experimenting to see how elaborate we could get with this."

In the new year, Kuhlmann and Wisnewski continued to flesh out ways players could trick out the houses they were building: a greenhouse for growing new alchemy ingredients, mannequin displays to show off weapons and armor, and even the ability to add multiple porches to the home.

"We even were able to add a wine cellar!" Wisnewski stated with excitement. "Anything you can think of that you'd want to have in a Skyrim house is here."

Like Wisnewski, Kuhlmann enthusiastically speaks about some of the content's features.
    "I love the room with all the trophies that Robert made. He went a little nuts on that. The greenhouse is also cool, since you can grow plants inside your house, and little critters start to appear," continued Kuhlmann, "You can also get a bard. You can hire him and have him sing songs in your house. That is, until you get tired of him and then you can fire him."

Beyond creatures and crooners, Hearthfire presents players with the ability to adopt children � an idea demonstrated by level designer Steve Cornett during the Game Jam.

"The idea of adoption came to me after the Dark Brotherhood questline was presented," Cornett recalled. "After first seeing the [Innocence Lost] questline, I asked, �what happens to the kids? What happens to the orphanage after the quest is completed?'"
    Hearthfire provided an opportunity to answer these questions, as the concept of adoption seemed a natural fit with the idea of creating a household.
    "Build your own house lets you make a house and adoption lets you make it a home," explained Cornett.

The end result of Cornett's work provides a new dimension of immersion to the game, as players can find various ways to interact with their children.

"Steve did a great job designing the adoption [system] and making kids in the game really come to life. Simple things like having them ask for money or playing a game with them. While these things don't necessarily have implications to my character's adventure, they do make the children feel so much more alive," added Nesmith.

The evolution of both house building and adoption through time has made Hearthfire a project the whole team is proud of.
    "The actual scope of Hearthfire blows me away. It's one thing to say you're going to add these things, and it's another to see a small team build something that's so complex and rigorous and have all those pieces, " concluded Nesmith.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast