Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: This War of Mine

1. #1 SP

This War of Mine

Nu îmi vine să cred ca vine pe console, bere pt tot forumul, yuhuuuuuuu!!!
    This War of Mine: The Little Ones announced for PS4, Xbox One - Gematsu
    Deep Silver is bringing 11 Bit Studios’ PC war survival game This War of Mine to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on January 29, 2016 in the form of This War of Mine: The Little Ones, a game that offers a new take on the PC original.

The console release, which will cost $29.99, will feature all the content that was released for PC, as well as new content including missions, characters, a new perspective on wartime survival, and more.

2. #2 SP
    Wow. Mi-a mancat zeci de ore pe Mac si iPad

3. #3 SP
    Se pare ca nu e doar un port al lui This War of Mine, e un joc nou.

4. #4 SP
    Sincer imi doream mai mult ca originalul sa fie adus pe console. Nici asta nu pare a fi rau, insa imi placea mai mult abordarea serioasa a primului.

5. #5 SP
    tare Offspring

6. #6 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by raduadelin View Post
    Sincer imi doream mai mult ca originalul sa fie adus pe console. Nici asta nu pare a fi rau, insa imi placea mai mult abordarea serioasa a primului.
    Eu de aici am înțeles ca e jocul vechi plus conținut nou

The console release, which will cost $29.99, will feature all the content that was released for PC, as well as new content including missions, characters, a new perspective on wartime survival, and more.

As a result, PS4 players are going to be getting a unique experience here with this new shelter being a part of the game (although you can of course still play in the original shelters, too). We’ve spent tons of time in building up this new shelter in the game, spent an enormous amount of time playtesting it, and we can’t wait for you guys to be able to check it out.

7. #7 SP

8. #8 SP

9. #9 SP
    Deja stocul este epuizat la altex, atat pe PS4, cat si pe One. Eu nu am apucat sa fac precomanda

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.