Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Prey

1. #1 SP
    OEE

Prey

Arkane Studios, the team behind the critically acclaimed Dishonored series, is bringing their unique vision to Prey, a first-person sci-fi action game that reimagines the franchise from the ground up… with an added psychological twist.

You are Morgan Yu, the subject of morally dubious experiments designed to improve the human race. You awaken aboard the Talos 1 in the year 2032 and must uncover the secrets hiding in the depths of the space station while being hunted by the mysterious alien force that has taken over. You’ll have to rely on the tools you find on the station – along with your wits, weapons and mind-bending abilities – to combat the growing threat and, hopefully, survive. Get your first look at Prey in the cinematic reveal trailer.

Prey will be available on PS4, Xbox One and PC in 2017.

Attached Images Attached Images prey-logo.jpg

2. #2 SP
    Deci n-are nici o legatura cu vechiul Prey si nu e sequel. L-au transformat intr-un survival horror ceea ce nu e rau.

3. #3 SP
    Chris Avellone lucreaza si el la Prey https://twitter.com/ChrisAvellone/st...11783134306304

4. #4 SP
    Arata chiar bine, dar trebuie sa recunosc ca speram la ceva mai multa legatura cu primul joc.

5. #5 SP
    ^yup, si eu. Acum vedem ce-o fi si de asta, pare ceva intre un shooter clasic si un survival horror.

6. #6 SP
    Avem si un prim gameplay teaser.

7. #7 SP
    Nu i-am dat atentie la E3, dar arata foarte bine, I wanna see more.

8. #8 SP
    Hehe, poți să te bagi în cană super tare.

9. #9 SP
    Nu te bagi in cana. Esti o cana.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

10. #10 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by razvanrazy View Post
    Avem si un prim gameplay teaser.
    lol !

tocmai mi-am pierdut interesul .. credeam ca o sa aibe totusi legatura cu primul prey.. asta e stupid n-are pic de atmosfera.

11. #11 SP

12. #12 SP
    Call me intrigued.

13. #13 SP
    Aduce a Dead Space si asta imi place.

14. #14 SP
    n-are treaba nici cu Dead Space , nici cu Pray.. pare o combinatie de joc puzzle / no man's sky / explore..
    nu inteleg de ce toti alienii aia sunt pe baza de fum.. e mega enervant, personal sunt dezamagit , asteptam un pray calumea , insa se pare ca cel original o sa ramana piesa de temelie..

15. #15 SP
    Mie mi se pare ca seamana cu Bioshock, sau System Shock.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

16. #16 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by poiuyt View Post
    n-are treaba nici cu Dead Space , nici cu Pray.. pare o combinatie de joc puzzle / no man's sky / explore..
    nu inteleg de ce toti alienii aia sunt pe baza de fum.. e mega enervant, personal sunt dezamagit , asteptam un pray calumea , insa se pare ca cel original o sa ramana piesa de temelie..
    Pray? Ce Pray? Prey poate
    Oricum au si zis ca n-are nicio treaba cu jocul vechi, dupa mine nici nu conteaza numele, puteau sa-l numeasca cum vor ei. Iar alienii aia sunt foarte misto facuti, ma plictisisem de aceiasi umanoizi cu tentacule care trag cu arme...

17. #17 SP
    Mi se pare o combinație de Alien Isolation, Bioshock si un pic de Dead Space

18. #18 SP
    Seamana mult si cu System Shock, cum a mai zis cineva.

19. #19 SP
    O să fie osăm

20. #20 SP
    Press Release: January 25, 2017 (Rockville, MD) – Bethesda Softworks®, a ZeniMax® Media company, today announced Prey® will release worldwide on Friday, May 5, 2017 for the Xbox One, PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system and PC. Prey is the highly-anticipated first-person sci-fi action game from Arkane® Studios – creators of the award-winning Dishonored® series which includes the 2012 ‘Game of the Year’ and the critically-acclaimed follow-up, Dishonored® 2.

When you awaken aboard Talos I, an immense space station orbiting the moon in the year 2032, you find yourself as the key subject of an experiment meant to alter humanity forever – but things have gone terribly wrong. The space station has been overrun by hostile aliens and you are now being hunted. As you dig into the dark secrets of Talos I and your own past, you must survive using the tools found on the station, your wits, weapons, and mind-bending abilities to defeat the Typhon alien threat.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast