Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: PS4 Tech-Talk: Hardware heaven or hell?

1. #81 SP
    Cu un receiver bun poti sa faci orice iti doresti. Sa conectezi chiar mai mult de o duzina de device-uri fara sa-ti faci probleme. Ai de obicei toate intrarile si iesirile posibile... Nu mai vorbim de calitatea audio (care in final depinde de boxele folosite). Insa de obicei unul bun costa...

La noi unul dintre receiverele de buget care se vinde extraordinar de bine (datorita si raportului pret/functii/calitate) este acesta: Receiver Yamaha RX-V373 la AVstore.ro.

Aici e ceea ce folosesc eu: http://www.consolegames.ro/forum/f32...ti/#post887935.

2. #82 SP
    M-am lămurit. Mulțumesc, încă o dată, tare mult pentru răspuns și sfaturi! Ne vedem pe forum! Toate bune!

3. #83 SP
    Microsoft Less Than Pleased With Claims Of PS4's Technical Superiority Over Xbox One - Push Square

No surprise there, then
    As far as tech-heads are concerned, it's a done deal — Sony has won the war with Microsoft over who has the more powerful next-gen system. However, as is often the case with specifications, it's sometimes misleading to assume that pure numbers are going to result in better performance, and Microsoft executive Albert Penello feels that current claims are based on "mis-information".
    Speaking on NeoGAF, Penello — who is Director of Product Planning at Microsoft — said:
    I do want to be super clear: I'm not disparaging Sony. I'm not trying to diminish them, or their launch or what they have said. But I do need to draw comparisons since I am trying to explain that the way people are calculating the differences between the two machines isn't completely accurate. I think I've been upfront I have nothing but respect for those guys, but I'm not a fan of the mis-information about our performance.
    So, here are couple of points about some of the individual parts for people to consider:
    18 CU's vs. 12 CU's =/= 50% more performance. Multi-core processors have inherent inefficiency with more CU's, so it's simply incorrect to say 50% more GPU.
    Adding to that, each of our CU's is running 6% faster. It's not simply a 6% clock speed increase overall.
    We have more memory bandwidth. 176gb/sec is peak on paper for GDDR5. Our peak on paper is 272gb/sec. (68gb/sec DDR3 + 204gb/sec on ESRAM). ESRAM can do read/write cycles simultaneously so I see this number mis-quoted.
    We have at least 10% more CPU. Not only a faster processor, but a better audio chip also offloading CPU cycles.
    We understand GPGPU and its importance very well. Microsoft invented Direct Compute, and have been using GPGPU in a shipping product since 2010 - it's called Kinect.
    Speaking of GPGPU - we have 3X the coherent bandwidth for GPGPU at 30gb/sec which significantly improves our ability for the CPU to efficiently read data generated by the GPU.
    Hopefully with some of those more specific points people will understand where we have reduced bottlenecks in the system. I'm sure this will get debated endlessly but at least you can see I'm backing up my points.
    Now it's understandable that a Microsoft employee would want to defend a Microsoft product, but do you think Penello has a point? Has the press and public been guilty of just looking at the specs and picking a winner? It's not always that simple, as the battle between the PS Vita and technically-inferior Nintendo 3DS has proven.

4. #84 SP
    Pennelo's statement: "18 CUs [compute units] vs. 12 CUs =/= 50% more performance. Multi-core processors have inherent inefficiency with more CUs, so it's simply incorrect to say 50% more GPU."
    Quick analysis: "The entire point of GPU workloads is that they scale basically perfectly, so 50% more cores is in fact 50% faster."
    Pennelo's statement: "Adding to that, each of our CUs is running 6% faster. It's not simply a 6% clock speed increase overall."
    Quick analysis: "What the hell does that even mean?"
    Pennelo's statement: "We have more memory bandwidth. 176gb/sec is peak on paper for GDDR5. Our peak on paper is 272gb/sec. (68gb/sec DDR3 + 204gb/sec on ESRAM). ESRAM can do read/write cycles simultaneously so I see this number mis-quoted."
    Quick analysis: "Just adding up bandwidth numbers is idiotic and meaningless. While the Xbox One's ESRAM is a little faster, we don't know how it's used, and the PS4's GDDR5 is obviously a lot bigger."
    Pennelo's statement: "We have at least 10% more CPU. Not only a faster processor, but a better audio chip also offloading CPU cycles."
    Quick analysis: "Maybe true."
    Pennelo's statement: "We understand GPGPU [general processing on GPU] and its importance very well. Microsoft invented Direct Compute, and have been using GPGPU in a shipping product since 2010—it's called Kinect."
    Quick analysis "Who cares about the API? It really doesn't make much difference."
    Pennelo's statement: "Speaking of GPGPU—we have 3X the coherent bandwidth for GPGPU at 30gb/sec which significantly improves our ability for the CPU to efficiently read data generated by the GPU."
    Quick analysis "I don't know if that's even true."
    Microsoft exec defends Xbox One from accusations it’s “underpowered” | Ars Technica

5. #85 SP
    Well, cu atatea vesti bune trebuie sa ne asteptam la tot ce e mai minunat de la Ps4 .
    Apropo mi-aduc aminte cand au aparut Ps3-urile la noi ,in magazinele respective am vazut scris pe cutie ,,This is living'' ,si intr-adevar asa a fost.
    Insa la Ps4 asteptarile se ridica ...sper ca acum sa nu fie ,,This is living'' ci ,,This is dreaming''.

6. #86 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus View Post
    Insa la Ps4 asteptarile se ridica ...sper ca acum sa nu fie ,,This is living'' ci ,,This is dreaming''.
    La PS9 cum vei mai spune?

7. #87 SP
    Unde bagi discu'?

8. #88 SP
    daca la ps9 tu esti defapt consola....... ghici? unde BAGI discu' ??

9. #89 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by tudyniuz View Post
    Unde bagi discu'?
    Pai ce disk sa mai folosesti? N-ai WiFi Terrabit deja montat in ureche?

P.S. Bine, daca esti mai "old-school", poti sa folosesti USB 6-ul de pe degetul aratator

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5