Quote Originally Posted by Dant3 View Post
Am incercat sa joc Uncharted GA si nu am reuşit, imi apare eroarea C2-12828-1
Update la firmware - prima data.

daca nu merge:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ PLEASE READ IN FULL ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I've played over 40 games now, after I've done this and have not once ran into the error again online. I don't recall ever having it during single player, not sure. This solution took me maybe 15 minutes, if that, and was very worthwhile. I will explain what I did in detail, so it may look long, but it really isn't.

1 - Sync trophies with PSN server and do a full backup of your Vita using Content Manager Assistant. Remove any game cart from the system *** I recommend deleting any data you no longer want before backup ***

2 - Turn Vita off completely -> turn Vita on in SAFE MODE -> using Power button, PS button + R trigger to start it up.

3 - At SAFE MODE screen select option (3) to Format Memory Card

4 - Afterwards turn Vita on in SAFE MODE again, and select option (4) to Restore PS Vita System

5 - Once again, get your Vita back to SAFE MODE and select option (2) to Rebuild Database

6 - Turn your Vita on regularly and it should look fresh again. Icons everywhere. Don't bother with changing any settings as the backup has it all; though you will have to re-arrange icons. At this point, go into Settings -> Format -> Format Memory Card (last time). Then get back to Settings and connect the Vita to your usual internet connection and sign in to your PSN so that it is authenticated.

7 - Open Content Manager application on the Vita and Restore From Backup - connect to where your backup is stored. I used my laptop.

After all is said and done, icons re-arranged, make sure your time is set right using the internet, should be - I like to do a full shut down and start into SAFE MODE one last time and select option (1) Restart PS Vita System. Try some Madden and you should be good to go in regards to Error C2-12828-1 which can be unforgiving. The only issues I've had online since, were maybe 3 de-syncs occurring. I'm not sure what that is, nothing new, but stats aren't recorded and you end up back at the lobby. Remember, this is in over 40 games played. I've also had occasional games ending because of the other player disconnecting. Free W for me -_- They've probably had C2-12828-1 for them-self or a simple internet issue. I have not had a single loss/ disconnect over something I could not control.

I've also notice that after I did this process, I had more free space on my memory card by about 100 to 150mb. And I did not have to delete a single thing since I'm pretty OCD about organization to begin with.