A penguin walks into an auto repair shop, his car is parked outside and there's smoke coming out from under the hood. "Hey!", says the penguin to the mechanic behind the counter, "Can you guys look at my car, there's something wrong with it?" The mechanic looks down at the penguin and says, "Sure thing, buddy. But it's gonna take awhile, we're kinda busy right now." The penguin looks back up at him and replies, "Okay. How long do you think?" "Oh, uh... give us about 45 minutes and we'll find out what's the problem for ya." "All right," says the penguin, "I'll go find something else to do for awhile.", and he waddles back outside. Out in the hot, noonday sun, the penguin is just starting to think that this is really not too good for him, when he spots an ice cream parlor. "Wow! I could really use some ice cream right about now.", thinks the penguin to himself as he goes inside. "Give me a triple vanilla cone.", says the penguin to the ice cream server. "Sure thing there, uh, Mr., uh... Penguin", replies the server as he gets the cone ready, "Do you want a spoon with that, sir?" "C'mon now! I'm a penguin, I don't have any thumbs!" "Oh. That's true.", says the server as he takes the penguin's money. The penguin starts trying to enjoy his ice cream. It's a very ugly sight. Oh, what a mess!! 45 minutes later the penguin waddles up the street and back into the auto repair shop, where the mechanic is, once again, behind the counter reading a magazine. The penguin clears his throat loudly and says, "So did you find out what's wrong with my car?" The mechanic looks down to see the penguin standing there with melted ice cream practically all over his face and flippers, the mechanic chokes a bit in surprise and blurts out, "Well, it looks like you blew a seal!" "Oh... nuh-uh.", says the penguin, looking at his spoogy flippers, "That's just ice cream!"