Xbox controller cu haptick feedback + din nou, VR nu e de interes:
Quote Originally Posted by Video Games Chronicle
Speaking as part of the latest Kinda Funny Gamescast (currently subscriber-only), Spencer said that Xbox probably wouldn’t release any major bespoke accessories such as VR headsets in the near future, but suggested that an updated controller was far more likely to happen.

“When I think about our hardware roadmap, and I really love the evolution of Liz Hamren’s team and the work that they’ve done,” he said.

“We’re definitely thinking about different kinds of devices that can bring more games to more places. There’s probably some work that we’ll do on the controller. I think Sony’s done a nice job with their controller and we kind of look at some of that and [think] there are things that we should go do.

“But [we’re] probably not in the more bespoke accessories place right now,” he added. “We just look at what happens on Windows and other places and see if there’s a unique opportunity for us. Right now I don’t think there’s anything that’s obvious to me.”

Earlier this year, Microsoft used a customer experience survey to ask Xbox Series X/S owners if they would like to see any PlayStation controller features made available for its consoles.

Asked specifically about the likelihood of Xbox getting into the VR or AR space with its own peripherals, Spencer told Kinda Funny this was “not really” something it was planning.

“We’re watching what happens on PC,” he said. “As it relates to VR specifically, the best experience that I’ve seen is Quest 2 and I just think its untethered [and] ease of use in its capability just doesn’t to me require it being connected to an Xbox in any way.

“So when I look at a scenario like that, I think of XCloud, I think of the Xbox Live community, I think of other things of how could we bring content to a screen like that. Whether we do something like that through first-part or third-party partnerships is kind of a second step, to do we think the games that we currently have that we’re able to run on our platform would work there.”
Phil Spencer compliments DualSense and suggests Xbox could update its controller | VGC