Cateva impresii a unor developeri japonezi care au testat 3DS-ul:

Keiji Inafune (Mega Man, Dead Rising): Video games need three things to be successful: a concept, a technology platform, and good marketing. The Nintendo 3DS is a perfect example of those three things bundled into one.
Hideki Kamiya (Okami, Bayonetta): 3D on a large screen has an impact on you and gets you that much closer to the game or movie you're watching, but 3D on the 3DS's smaller screen is interesting in its own right. Instead of feeling like you're 'really there,' you feel like it's 'really in the palm of your hand,' so to speak. Having these dynamic home 3D titles is great and all, but personally, I want to take a different approach and make games that take advantage of what a 3D portable has to offer.
Hideo Kojima (Metal Gear Solid): I wear glasses, so I'm happy that 3D glasses are not needed. I directed the E3 demo. It was based off Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater, but the backgrounds and character modeling were all redone in high polygon. It's not finalized, but we're thinking about CO-OPs and other things - elements fitting of a 3D and portable game machine.
Goichi "Suda51" Suda (No More Heroes, Killer7): It really makes me feel the speed at which the history of video games is unfolding - like, 'We've really made it this far, huh?' You have a living, breathing world you can touch right in your hands. I think we've finally gone from an era of constructing virtual worlds from pixels to one where the world is truly, honestly there. If I had to sum up the sort of game I'd like to make, I would simply call it 'the next game,' because the 3DS marks the arrival of the 'next platform.'
Shu Takami (Phoenix Wright): As a creator, I feel that a new challenge has started...I'd like to show a mystery in a 3D space.

more here